My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

[colour=#696969]"More or less. We need to find it." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told him as he searched the alleyways for a thief and lovinity. He desperately wanted to find it without causing too much commotion but did already do that.[/colour]

Time confirmed that his pocket watch was missing. It seemed really important to Time. [colour=#0000cd]"What is it anyways? Like, a family heirloom, or some historical... thing?" [/colour]Showboat asked Time, curious to why he was so angry when it went missing.

[colour=#696969]"I...I can't tell you. Let's just say It was given to me as a gift when I was younger and it's really...meaningful." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said trying to preserve his secret. He didn't want to tell anypony without having to and right now he didn't have to.[/colour]

Time was hiding something. He basically admitted it, with a 'I can't tell you', and being vague about what made it meaningful. [colour=#000080]We could find out more. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]It's not important enough. I somehow doubt knowing its importance would help us find it. [/colour]After deciding not to pursue it, Showboat began helping him find it. [colour=#0000cd]"I assume you've checked the last place you saw it? Asked the waitress' at the coffee shop if they've seen it?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I turned the entire coffee shop upside down...Literally. The waitress didn't have it on her, I checked." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour][colour=#696969]"How did it even disappear? I had it, I walked over to you, silver, and lovinity, then Flash showed up and we talked. Then We found out it was gone. The waitress never talked to me during that time and the only ponies close enough to get it would have been you and silver and I know for a fact that neither of the two of you have it. I can't fall off, so how did it disappear?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said throwing his hooves in the air. [/colour]

((Because I don't want to be left behind anymore....))

Gearlock look over his shoulder and noticed the red Pegasus from earilyer. "Say Sun Ray isn't that the pony from before?" He stated as he started walking in her direction. "And whos that pony with her? I have a bad felling about this."

Time began a worried rant about everywhere he looked. Showboat began thinking of another explanation, his voice unwilling to co-operate on his day off. [colour=#0000cd]"Well... Did you actually bring it with you this morning?" [/colour]Showboat asked him. [colour=#0000cd]"I know I often times forget things." [/colour]He looked down at his hoof. [colour=#0000cd]"I forgot my watch this morning. Though for some reason I put my tie on..." [/colour]After going off track, Showboat realized he wasn't really being helpful. [colour=#0000cd]"I-I... Er, any way I could help?" [/colour]He didn't like the feeling of being useless in situations like this.

Time looked over at showboat with a bit of surprise. [colour=#696969]"Maybe after this I can show you why the pocket watch is so special. For now we need to find Lovinity. She might know about all this." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. He looked over towards where Lovinity went. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Let's head that way." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told him while he got to his hooves.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Honestly this is because Lovinity may be the only pony who can find marcurius quickly. I have my doubt's about our... loyal gentlecolt here. Not to mention if we do find him... Deity is gonna have a fun time." [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought.[/colour]

Flashbomb still couldnt pinpoint Lovinity. He saw that showboat had returned and was talking to Time. They started to trot to where Lovinity was supposed to be. [colour=#0000FF]"I will fly above you so i can have a better look!"[/colour] He floated forward to keep above he two. Canterlot was so crwded and it was hard for him to keep an eye on them.

Time wanted to find Lovinity. [colour=#0000cd]"Well, I'm flummoxed. I haven't seen her for a while. She came back, but then I had to get Silver Star to the Prancing Pony, so we couldn't catch up. She could be anywhere." [/colour]The pony who caught the tray flew over to them, saying he would get a better look from the sky. After flying off, Showboat looked back at Time. [colour=#0000cd]"Any idea where to look?"[/colour]

Marcurius

As Lovinity began to try and quickly fly away from Marcurius, she went too fast and lost control, smacking herself against a building and falling down to the ground in a daze. She tried to regain her thoughts.

"[colour=#800000]Marcurius, if you... would you like to build back my trust for you?[/colour]" Lovinity asked. "[colour=#800000]I honestly don't want to be a hater... but I need you to do something if you are to build back my confidence with you.[/colour]"

Okay I hate to continue having this postponed... and though from time to time I'll fall back in time, I think I'm ready to cancel the hold.

[colour=#006400]Role Play is no longer postponed and is back open for participation :)[/colour]

(excelent)

Flashbomb continued to search for lovinity but all he could see were buildings upon buildings. He looked down and decided to leave the other 2 to look for her on the ground. He Rocketed forward and bobbed and weaved among the buildings and balloons to find Lovinity. He left a Yellow trail behind him that dissapeared over time. He flew under arches and spun through clothes lines. He flew up higher and looked everywhere. He was getting nervous now, Lovinity could be in trouble or be hurt and he stormed off from her in a search to find a watch. He felt awefull he wanted to find her and appollogise. He flew faster, He sounded like a jet as he flew.

Marcurius chided himself as Lovinity ran after throwing the sparkles at him. The night kept getting worse as things kept falling apart, first the slight panic, then the second thief and the yelling stallion, then finally the fact he was running out of options. He could hardly believe his luck when Lovinity hit one of the buildings and fell back down to within his grasps. Her question however made him stop. "[colour=#0000cd]Sure, what do I have to do, Miss Lovinity?[/colour]" He smiled inwardly at the thought.

(Awesome!)

Time trotted down the street, trying to find lovinity. He needed to get to her and quick. If anypony would know where to find the pocket watch it was her. He saw as Flash had flown through the air. He trotted even faster down the road. Something else was happening now.

Omury

---

Lovinity looked up at Marcurius. "Please, help me up on my hooves if you could. I'm pretty woozy right now." Lovinity was still weary of Marcurius, but she wanted to give him a chance. After all, if Marcurius turns out to be a bad guy, at least Lovinity can show him some love.

Mercurius thought about it for a second. "[colour=#0000cd]Why of course little lady. But first let's make sure you don't hurt yourself flying."[/colour] With those words Mercurius attempted both to snugly bind Lovinity's wings and help her up.

Showboat followed behind Time. He wasn't sure what they were doing. Showboat doubted his pocket watch would be hiding in the middle of a random street, but Showboat didn't question it, despite his voice's nagging. He ended up bumping into Time, who stopped to look at the trey-catching pegasus flying around. [colour=#0000cd]"Is everything okay?" [/colour]Time began trotting even faster now. Showboat ran to catch up with him. [colour=#0000cd]"Hey! What's happening?" [/colour]He asked him, bumping into several other ponies while trying to catch up with him.

Marcurius

---

Marcurius helped Lovinity up from the fall. She didn't really think much of him holding her wings shut... she was just thankful he helped her up. However, she still had her doubts about him.

"[colour=#800000]Any reason you're holding on to my wings Marcurius?[/colour]" Lovinity asked.

[colour=#696969]"Something's wrong, more wrong then before. We need to find Lovinity fast." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said still trotting down the road and through the crowd of ponies. [/colour][colour=#696969]"This is bad! This is really really Bad!"[/colour]

Flashbomb started to panic slightly. He flew even faster and scanned everywhere. He felt in the pit of soul that something was wrong. He should have found her by now. He flew to the 2nd teir of canterlot he started searching there. He roared like a jet in the sky, he panned hte streets to try to get just as glimpse of her. [colour=#0000FF]"Lovinity! Where are you!?" [/colour]He shouted trying to get a responce nothing came back. He landed on a roof and scanned the crowd.

Flashbomb and Marcurius

---

As Marcurius was helping Lovinity up... and binding her wings... Lovinity's ears twitched. She thought she heard a familiar voice in the distance screaming... but didn't know who it was.

"[colour=#800000]I'm sorry Marcurius but I need to go... sounds like some pony's in trouble.[/colour]" Lovinity said.

At that, Lovinity tried to release herself from Marcurius, but was too tightly held that she couldn't go.

"[colour=#800000]Excuse me, Marcurius. I need my wings.[/colour]" Lovinity said.

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb scanned the crowd more and he couldnt find Lovinity anywhere. He unfolded his wings and dived and swooped up. He looked left and right again but nothing. He finnaly flew up to the third tier of Canterlot and hollored again.[colour=#0000FF] "Lovinity! if you can hear me call out!"[/colour] He yelled then pricked his ears and listened as he flew.

SilverStar tried to sleep, But something was going on outside, "[colour=#008080]UGGH! Come on![/colour]" She looked outside to see FlashBomb in a bit of a panic'd state. She sighed and decided her nap could come later, She grabbed her saddle bag and trotted out of her room forgetting to lock the door. She got to the lobby and continued out the door searching for her friend. [colour=#008080]"So help me FlashBomb...[/colour]" She said looking up at him flying away. "[colour=#008080]Dont make me chase after you![/colour]" She whined pushing through the crowd once again.