Na,e: Sketchy

Race: Pegasus

Hostory: Sketchy was born mute, he was poor and often got robbed, when he finally could go to school, he wasn't unaware of the accident, he is very sensitive.

Looks: http://postimage.org/image/5jynoa4s9/

Personality: Sweet and loving, but bitter when saddened or angered.

Dislikes: Monsters, zombies, vampires, mummies.

Cutie mark: A pwncil on paper

Fun Fact: he might come in handy when some one is sad, since he is very sweet.

Hopes this makes it.

Sketchy sounds adorable!!!!! I have a mute friend who is just the sweetest guy, and he kind of reminds me of him already :) Also, jolteons for the win!!!! When I first started on Canterlot, I had an umbreon and an espeon as my picture XD Welcome to Left Behind!! :D Do you need a short summary on what's happened so far or would you like to just jump in?

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

-More review, the first one being at the top of the page-

There is a giant game of truth or dare going on. Because of dares and questions, Puzzlebeat admitted to his crush on Shade, and then later Pocket was dared to kiss somepony by the end of the trip. Pocket revealed that she only liked girls, although is now questioning herself on that. Pocket dared Shade to kiss either kiss her or Puzzlebeat, Shade's choice of who. She chose Pocket, causing Puzzlebeat to grow cold with depression. Shade and Pocket both tried to comfort him, but it didn't work so well.

The group stopped at a gas station, but not much notable happened besides Slick daring Knight to try and hit on the group of three filly fillies- Shade, Bluemoon, and Violet. As we're all still little kiddos, Knight is still in the "girls are icky" phase, which isn't good for Violet, because she has a crush on him. Still, he tried to copy his dad and said something like "Wanna sit on my lap and talk about the first thing that comes up?" causing Shade to run out of the station screaming "Eww!!" and Bluemoon to actually accept the offer. Shade ran into Pocket, who was talking with a large group of ponies outside the bus, and Pocket asked to talk to her. They started to, but when Shade admitted to liking the kiss Pocket ended up kissing her again!! Also, while they were in there, Shade and Bluemoon bought socks from a sock machine, and so Shade Bluemoon and Violet all decided to trade and miss match with each other

Back on the bus, Flashbomb and Blizzy started crushing on each other. Due to a dare, Flash just kissed Blizzy and they both liked it!! Gearlock is being more social, moving to the back next to Slick and Knight. Bluemoon actually DID sit in Knight's lap, causing him to push her off thinking it was gross. She teased him and sat up next to him again and he backed up into Slick, who teased him about being afraid of the little filly and he got upset and called Slick mean and left to a new row. Shade and Violet were plotting for how to date Slick and Knight, (even though Shade kissed Pocket she's had a crush on Slick since the beginning) and decided that their first order of business was to get Knight to like fillies, so they took it as an opportunity to be nice and apologize for what'd just happened. Everypony else was apologizing, too, and Knight and Slick resealed their friendship with a bro-hoof. Knight is still pretty upset, though. Pocket tries to comfort Puzzle, which doesn't go so well.

Broken has recently joined the story, but is already taking part in truth or dare and being social.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!! Welcome welcome welcome to the rp, Zora!! :D

• Like 1

[colour=#282828]Name: Shadow Streak[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Stallion[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race:Pegasi[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Brief History: From Manehatten but lives now in Canterlot. DJ's and mixes, plays piano on the side.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Looks: Green eyes that are as cool as a sea cucumber. Orange short fur, with a red and black mismatched mane. Tail is also incredibly mismatched and unkempt, but it's the only kind of style that looks normal on him. My profile image.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: vinyl record surrounded by a chakram. Got it when throwing around records like boomerangs. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Personality: Friendly, extraordinarily thick skulled/oblivious, can't notice anything secret like attempts to ask him out etc. Cares for friends. Knows martial arts but doesn't like fighting unless it's protecting his friends. Romantic, so wants to find mare of his dreams, but being thick skulled makes it extraordinarily hard. Sorta shy.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Likes and dislikes: DJ, play piano, exercise somewhat, read, listen to music, hang with friends[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Random fact: Ran away from home in Manehatten to make his own life when colt.[/colour]

Name: Dawn Sunrise

Race: Unicorn

Brief History: TL;DR :

Born -> Raised -> Celestia's School Gifted Unicorn -> ??? -> FIELD TRIP!!!

Looks:

Coat colour - Splashed White

Mane / Tail style - Dawn's mane falls slightly lower than the length of her neck, the lighter shade being orange and the darker colour being a light red.

Her medium/long tail has the same colour scheme as her mane.

Cutie Mark: Unavailable

Personality: Dawn is your typical, happy go lucky filly. Always having tons of energy and seems to be ready and excited for anything. She loves making new friends and is very friendly, even towards ponies that may seem a little inconsiderate towards her or other ponies. She is very loyal and will stick by her friends like glue. Oh, and she is also a leader, trying to lead others when ever she gets a chance.

Likes and dislikes: She enjoys the light of day and warmth of the sun. Reading.

Candy, sweets, sugar, etc.

She doesn't like the night much, she finds it has a chill and unsettling air to it, but it's still welcoming. She's not a fan of rude ponies that don't have any concern for anypony but themself.

Random fact: Dawn is a pyro-maniac and often sets herself on fire without realizing it. Also, I'm pretty sure Dawn is the youngest on this trip! She turned *insert age her* a few days ago!! :kissy:

Anything I left out..? ^^ : Yes, Stormy, you left out the adorableness rating. So:

Adorableness (1/10): On scale of one through ten....Eleventy-Seven and four. (1174)

Curious question: Can I be a stowaway!? :D It's always been my dream since a few minutes ago to have my little filly skip school to get an education!!

Also, am I allowed to "accidentally" have the bus catch fire, endangering the lives of many students, a bus driver, and a teacher? :)

And if not that, can I set other pony's manes ablaze?

Actually, the fire questions were jokes by the way, I don't want to purposefully singe another pony.

Silvie!!! Of course you can join, scamp!!! I love Dawn, even if she tried stealing Star's girl when the janitor attacked :D

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

Umm, please don't catch the bus on fire and be sure sure to ask if you can set somepony's mane on fire ahead of time, but you can TOTALLY be a stowaway if you'd like!!!! Would you like to be in Shade's luggage? XD

Silvie!!! Of course you can join, scamp!!! I love Dawn, even if she tried stealing Star's girl when the janitor attacked :D

RP's in the FIM Free-for-All aren't canon unless you want them to be. (I think, I'm probably wrong. I do know that Mane RP can be considered canon if you want it to though) Doesn't even matter anymore anyway lol.

Umm, please don't catch the bus on fire and be sure sure to ask if you can set somepony's mane on fire ahead of time, but you can TOTALLY be a stowaway if you'd like!!!! Would you like to be in Shade's luggage? XD

In Shade's luggage? Sure! While we're on the side of humor.

And what will happen when the teacher finds out!? She could get...Detention!

*insert gif here*

I'll post when I can, or you can write me in when Shade goes through her luggage if you want. I'm fine with either one.

• Like 1

I'm sorry Silvie, I didn't mean to insist that that was cannon for our characters, I was just teasing you about it ^^

Okay, either one of those is fine with me!! ^^ Would you like to make the first post when you're ready and then I can let you out and you can meet everypony on the bus?

Sounds cool, but I don't think I can really post until Monday. :/

Too busy busy for RP right now. I probably should have mentioned this. :razz:

But yeah, most likely me no post RP until Monday.

No problem, Silvie!! I'll just have Shade let Dawn out of the luggage once everypony gets settled at the beachside cabins that the school could somehow magically afford to rent out for the trip. We'll be arriving probably tomorrow, but I imagine that it would take a couple of days for everyone to post enough to get all settled and such, so I'll just let Violet out monday XD

Starry, you do realised that you've been truth or dared right?

OH MY GOSH I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING!!! Thank you so much for telling me Dreamy!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Question!!

Who exactly is getting left behind at RedRock? :o

I cast my vote for who ever has started a love triangle, because that's always fun!! Also, for my OC only because she's a natural leader and maybe she could get her cutie mark? You don't want her to stay a blank flank, would you? :shifty:

Idk, but seriously, who are we going to ditch accidentally leave behind?

All of us from what I understand. Unless people want to drop off of the rp then I guess they can there. Star is still trying to think of a reason why the teacher would leave so many ponies behind but my bet right now is that her and the bus driver could be drunk xD But hey, if any of youzes get any ideas flick them over to her, I bet she will apreciate it!

Hahahahahaha I'm thinking that we could be free to shop in the town before taking off, and all meet back on the bus before a certain time, but our players could just not make it on time and she could ask real quick if everypony was on and take some kid's word for it. Alcohol may or may not be involved XD LOL, the love triangle will be interesting when we're left behind. It seems like Pocket is moving on to Gear and Puzzle either dropped out or is also moving on, and so we might just have a bunch of couples and poor blizzy with her broken leg!! That'll be an interesting one.. I'm sure that Flash will take great care of her though :) Heehee, I'm super excited to see what happens between Knight and Violet :3 Oh!! And yes you can totally get your mark!!!!! That would be AWESOME AS A POSSUM, Silvie!!!! :D