Moving To A New Town

Silentium

My character Technica Tekton is currently living in Appleoosa. However, I haven't found any suitable RP's to roleplay in, and I personally feel that a new location would be needed. I also feel that a different location may be better for my character overall. Currently, my character hasn't been in any RP's.

So then....

Am I allowed to edit accepted apps?

If so, what is the process of doing so if it isn't just clicking the "edit" button on the post?

And am I allowed to change the place in which my character lives in?

Keep in mind that you're free to start your own RPs. Just because you can't find any RPs to join in a location doesn't mean there won't be anyone interested in RPing there.

That all said, no, you should never be editing an accepted application to change something. If you want to change something in an app, you'd have to contact a moderator and have them move the application back to the Applications area where it would be subjected to re-review.

Alternatively though, users are free to develop their characters through RP. You could start an RP in a different location establishing that the character has moved there. If you do that, you can then make a note of the development in your character's app thread or on your character log if you're keeping one.

Regardless, I hope you are able to find a way to enjoy the RP. Good luck. :)

If you want I can start an RP with you. Razor runs a delivery service and so he could stop by to deliver something to your character and then just grow it from there.

That actually sounds like a good idea.

But which city is your OC located in?

My Earth pony Apple Cinnamon lives in Appleoosa. I haven't been doing much with that character, so if you want to RP with her, let me know.

My Earth pony Apple Cinnamon lives in Appleoosa. I haven't been doing much with that character, so if you want to RP with her, let me know.

Although I don't know how and if you'll be able to fit in, but I'm personally fine if you decide to join.

My OC Honey Crisp is Apple Cinnamon's little sister! I'd love to RP with you as well :)

I'll pretty much give you the same response as I did with Lux; although you may or may not fit in, you can sure give it a try.