Darkness soon got up and brushed off, "that went...well" (mlp:fim episode 1 reference) he said to her with a smile, "so...to the woods?" he asked, "Don't want another intruder," he smirked playfully, "but he seemed nice"

[gonna go for bit, game time, ttyl]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applejack scooted closer to Flash, putting her hoof over his. She smiled at him. "So sugarcube, got any interesting stories from the Academy? Ah know when Rainbow got back, she couldnt stop tellin stories."

Flashbomb looked at Applejack he remembered the events that had partook at the academy.[colour=#0000FF] "Well we went through a few tests and such."[/colour] He tried to recall everything that happened and tried to pick out interesting parts. [colour=#0000FF]"We did the dizzytron and that wasnt fun i couldnt walk straight for awhile after. I met a couple of ponies who i made friends with. Lyria was a purple mare with long hair sh was 20 times faster than she looked. She preformed a few sonic rainbooms on her first test. Then there was Marble, he is a kind pony who has a knack for statues."[/colour] Flashbomb recalled more. [colour=#0000FF]"Lightning dust a mare who i guess was stuck at the academy had a grudge against us we all got into a few fights. Then when the last day came with the final tests Rainbow dash came to watch us and set up the final test. I barely passed, but that was when Lyria did a double rainboom. [/colour]He remembered how everypony stared in awe at the sight. [colour=#0000FF]She came out as top of the class, Angel snapp had been our trainer for those 12 days. He and Lyria are together. Now its me, him Lyria and his sister Silver star living in the same house. [/colour]He took a sip of the aple cider and smiled to Applejack. [colour=#0000FF]"I still miss those days somewhat but im happy to be back home.[/colour]

"Well thats nice he found somepony. Its a shame him and Rarity didnt work out, though." She said, remembering when Rarity told her that they had broken up.

(I dont know if thats been addressed? What happened with him and Rarity after hearts and hooves day?)

( She friend zoned him and he accepted it.)

Flashbomb looked up and saw Rivet up on a branch he whistled to him. Rivet flew closer and more in view. He was ammused how much Rivet acted like a foal. The waiter Came back with their food he placed it on the picnic blanket. He the bowed and backed away. Flashbomb chuckled about how fancy the waiter was being. [colour=#0000FF]"He is really sugarcoating his work."[/colour] He chuckled .

"Alright." War Paint said getting up and heading towards the woods like Darkness wanted. She had no idea why he wanted to go there of all places but whatever happens she was sure she could handle it.

((And she was never seen again... Jk :D ))

"A couple times, it's mostly used by the rest of us gaurds as traditional test of bravery to welcome new ponies in to the forces. I was out here for my turn in here for the test and I was here last month because one new recuit got lost and didn't find his way out. Sure Whitetail isn't as dangerous as the Everfree but it can be dangerous if you're some pony with a bad sense of direction." War Paint explained calmly to Darkness

Darkness smiled, "never a problem with me," he said pointing to his Cutie Mark, "see the compass part, well basically, no matter where i am or how dark it is I can always find my way back to safety," he smiled at her, "What about you, whats your talent?"

Flashbomb ate his Food, He enjoyed the Haybrowns alaking he ordered very well. He grabbed a syrup holder and poured some on the Haybrowns. He took another bite, The syrup made the food taste even better. He wiped his mouth with a napkin. [colour=#0000FF]"So this concert we are going to, do you know who is playing there? Is it just one pony or is it others like a choir or a orchestra?"[/colour]

"That's neat, mine's a morning star, a sheild and a sword. Basically it means no matter what, I can easily defend myself and the ones I care about. I got it when I was fighting a manticore to save my squad. I won, of course." War Paint said and then blushed slightly, "it's kind of embarrassing that I got my cutie mark later on." She mumbled

"Well, that pony said that it was the Canterlot Brass Band, so I'm guessing it's a band made up of brass instruments. Shame there wont be a fiddle though." Applejack laughed as she dug into her food.

Flashbomb was exited for the show, He never had been to a brass concert before and he sounded nice enough to give them tickets. He had to thank him when he got the chance. He Drank some more cider and ate more of his food. Rivet flew down and landed on his shoulder. He looked over to Applejack and tilted his head slightly. Flashbomb liked how funny Rivet was being today. A breeze blew through the woodlands which carried a nature like scent in the air. The waiter came back and refilled their cups with more cider he placed more complementary bread between them and trotted off. Flashbomb was enjoying their date he leaned in and kissed applejack on the cheek he sat back and continued eating.

Flashbomb had finnished his meal he enjoyed it quite well. He got out his bag of bits and placed them onthe picnic blanket. He loked to Applejack. [colour=#0000FF]"How was your food?"[/colour] He asked.

"It was great! Not nearly as good as Granny Smith's cooking, but still good." She smiled at him, still happy to have him back. She looked out towards the woods that the two other ponies had ran off towards. She felt like a walk in the woods. "Shall we take a walk?" She asked, getting up and offering Flash her hoof.

Flashbomb nodded, The waiter came by asked for the bits he owed him. Flashbomb counted them out and handed them to him. The waiter smiled and left. Flashbomb took Applejack's hoof and they started their walk. Rivet flew nearby. The woods were so peacefull and bright. He wondered where the other two ponies went. He continued to walk with Applejack. [colour=#0000FF]"I think this date is going great."[/colour] He said to her as they strolled through the woods.

Applejack sighed contentedly, leaning against Flashbomb. She noticed the two ponies they saw against the tree earlier, farther down the path. "Hey, its those ponies from before."

Pitch sighed as his slumber was interrupted by the natural urge to actually wake up. He sighed, as life's reality returned to him like a hoof slammed in his muzzle. He gently but firmly forced himself out of bed, his hooves heavily hitting the wooden floor. He peered over at his grandpony clock.

... Yup. He slept through the morning. Again.

Another sigh, as he walked over to the bathroom. Brush teeth and comb mane... Nah, wasn't worth it. Hearts and Hooves day had already passed, and Pitch was adamant on the belief that nopony except Pinkie Pie would even put the slightest bit of interest in him. And even Pinkie only did so as an obligation. After all, not only was he a colt who appeared to be a mare, he was a Blank Flank!

Walking by his bathroom, he reached into a nearby dresser and found an old white cloth. Perfect.

He set it in a proper position over his blank flank, before putting on his saddlebags, and exiting the door.

As he walked through town, he saw many couples stroll by...

... Sigh.

((Leaving Pitch's location open, for the sake of somepony willing to go for him~))

Pitch held a sigh as he resumed outside for the day. He always went out to go find an apple tree in the forest. Oh, how he hated labor. But, it was the best way for him to put food on the table without wasting bits.

As he trotted forward, he found a few ponies relatively close to him that seemed to be talking and about to run into one another to talk to. Now, Pitch was pretty pathetic socially, holding a mild shyness that made him stutter and sway quite often. He envied these ponies, who were likely far better than socializing than him...

... And then he tripped. He gave out a feminine-sounding yell, and tripped. God, was it unpleasant...

Applejack, about to answer Flashbomb, heard a cry behind them, and turned to see a mare that had fallen. "Oh my." She said, walking over to the fallen pony. "Are you alright?"

(I know pitch is a stallion, Im just keeping with the description, having AJ mistake him for a mare)

Flashbomb heard the same noise he turned around and saw that a pony had fallen. Applejack ran to help. Flashbomb trotted behind and checked to see if there wernt any injuries. He saw that it was just a light fall and helped the pony up.