Want to be in a story?... Eh! just check it out!

Quillhart

Aha! So you decided to pay some attention to this thread? How precious! ;)

Oh, very well. Go straight to the point shall we?

As you can tell my dear friend, my name is Quillhart. (Let's keep it that way ;)) I am a writer and I love what I'm doing! And the reason why I begged for your attention is basically this! --->My stories

This is two of my stories I've made that is connected to ponies. (Please note that the first text has some minor grammatical errors and I'm already aware of that! I just want to keep it as I made it when I was a foal. :) (I'm a little too nostalgic. ;))) I would very much appreciate some opinions, some critic and some cheer! BUT! I would also like to grant you the permission to improve my stories!

For example! Would you might like your OC to be in a story? Would you may like me to clear up some plot holes? Perhaps you want to tell me how you would like the story to proceed? Maybe you've, Celestia forbid, noticed some horrible grammatical issues?! :-|... You may even want to have your own story written by me? :)

I'm open for suggestions! AND!... if it's not 100% accurate or better than you've imagined it, I WILL redo it and improve it! I will work hard until you've reached 100% satisfaction with my work! I can't draw so I'll write! It's a part of me and I want to use it to make my fellow bronies happy! If you want help with a text that you're making yourself, I'll be more than glad to help you to make it as good as possible!

Just reply to this thread or send me a PM about it! I have a quick answering machine!... I mean I'm a quick responder! :)

I'll see you soon! ^^

EDIT:

--------------------

Quillhart does now exist on FIMfiction!

Ah quill this reminds me when I was writing fanfics. I have already written and re written Time spinner several times. (Seriously I've written My little Persona: Time Spinner like 4 times now...) Anyway I CHALLENGE YOU! you know...if its okay with you...

I would like to see you write Time Spinner. I'm pretty flexable about how it happened but a few things need to be there.

Aqua- Time's best friend and Time secretly loved her. She died of an uncurable disease.

The pocket watch- You've already seen what it can do...

Deity- You remember God mode Time. That's Time's evil side. His name is deity...yeah.

The time gap- Time lived when Celestia and Luna were rebelling against Discord. Then somewhere along the line Time was thrown into the future.

After that everything is fair game. Okay Quill let's see how this plays out. Also if you want Time to have a run in with some OC's of someponies creation I wouldn't object.

A triumphed laughter is heard.[colour=#daa520] "Haha! So... One dare to challenge the creator and lord of time itself, heh?" [/colour]Quillhart leans forward to inspect the newcomer with a cruel smile and a critical eye. [colour=#daa520]"I may accept your challenge my dear squire. But first I'll have to get some things straight between us!" [/colour]He leant backwards again. [colour=#daa520]"This... Time spinner?..." [/colour]He swirled the hoof clockwise. [colour=#daa520]"I assume that's the character in our previous little tale, am I wrong? And regarding to the pocket watch of yours. I would like to have some more details since I'm not quite sure if it does something more than h[/colour][colour=#DAA520]elps one to travel through time?" [/colour]Quillhart crossed his hoofs and smiled at him. [colour=#daa520]"And yes. I will also ask one more thing before getting into the progress. How long do you want the story to be?"[/colour]

(sorry about the RP thing in this thread but I simply couldn't resist to be the creator of time again ;))

(np XD)

This is the Time Spinner from our previous experience in hearts and hooves day. The pocket watch allows Time's abilities to increase and teach him other Time magic. (Right now he has recently learned Time Blitz which is a grey beam of DEATH HAHAHAH oh wait...it doesn't kill..) The pocket watch only works with those chosen to be Time unicorns. So it does do something and helps Time travel. The Pocket watch is also what Sparked Deity to split form Time Spinner so that would need to be addressed. As for length...that's truly up to you. When I first wrote his stpry it was about 4 mini chapters but my 2nd and 3rd time it was about 2 books. The 4th time was never completed but I have 5 full chapters and still Time has yet to get the pocket watch. Like I said i'm pretty flexible on this part.

[colour=#696969]"You? the creator of Time? HA. How could a simple earth pony create Time when even I have lived longer than you? Not to mention I'm sure the creator of Time would say dare instead of Dear!"[/colour]

No I have not... I'm just something that might could be described as a talented novice. (hush! It's a secret. ;)) English isn't even my first language. :P and also. I'm not quite sure how to do that. :/

EDIT

----------------

I forgot to say thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you start posting stories on FiMFiction I'll gladly come and be your editor. Also, I don't know how, but if you wanted you could write a story about Skyshot Swift. He is half-changeling and half Svitonian prince. He becomes prince of the southern changeling hive and teaches them to co-exist in secret with the various equestrian cities while he fights Chrysalis' changelings to revolutionize the way the changelings live. For info on Skyshot Swift, he's me. Check my page and you'll know everything about him. He looks like this, http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/SkyshotSwift/SSSVI.png.

• 5 months later...

Cool, story time. Can you do one for Pyro Blaze? (Sorry for not linking his bio, but I'm doing this from my phone and I'm too lazy right now to get the link.) I don't really have any guidelines for this.... Idk what to have you put in the story.

Ah! This looks promising! One of the things about my OC, Felicity Lace, when I made her was that someone else took the reigns of the RP and pretty much decided what we'd do! When they stopped doing that, It left me and her sitting like ducks. While I still try to Roleplay her whenever I can, It is in her character to be a follower, so naturally someone else writing a story about/with her would work out perfectly for her and myself~ Anyways, if you're interested heres her application, And I can provide a recent picture if that helps any!

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8348-felicity-lace-final/

I have no idea if any of my OC's would really be interesting characters in a story, but to heck with it.

1. If you wish to use Shinygear and/or Sawdust in a story, that'd be more than cool!

2. Never mind, I thought of an idea. Could you make a story about Sawdust on some sort of adventure? Doesn't matter what kind of an adventure, I'd just like to see her get used by someone else for a bit, and not just be used by me for giving out gifts and getting Shiny into the plot of an RP. I don't even think it matters if her behavior his 100% accurate! All you need to know she works with wood! There you go.

• 3 months later...

I'm working on a story for my OC, Daisy Bloom. The story is called "Daisy Bloom: Midnight Boom (feat. Applejack)" and here's what I've gotten so far:

Night falls on Ponyville as two red mares walk towards a tree house. “Glad your sisters let us use the Crusaders Clubhouse for a slumber party,” said the Pegasus, as they walk through the doorway. She throws the pillows she held onto the ground and fell from midair flight onto them with a sigh of relief. Sitting up, the mare looks to the earthpony and asks “So what's the plan tonight, Applejack?”

“Well, sugarcube,” said the earthpony after setting the pillows down. “Was thinkin' 'bout throwin' the horse shoe around.”

It's not much, I've hit a creative stump. Got writers block, I assume. I have many things running through my head, things I want to write down, but I cannot get the words to flow out. Would you mind aiding me in this story?

I'm working on a story for my OC, Daisy Bloom. The story is called "Daisy Bloom: Midnight Boom (feat. Applejack)" and here's what I've gotten so far:

Night falls on Ponyville as two red mares walk towards a tree house. “Glad your sisters let us use the Crusaders Clubhouse for a slumber party,” said the Pegasus, as they walk through the doorway. She throws the pillows she held onto the ground and fell from midair flight onto them with a sigh of relief. Sitting up, the mare looks to the earthpony and asks “So what's the plan tonight, Applejack?”

“Well, sugarcube,” said the earthpony after setting the pillows down. “Was thinkin' 'bout throwin' the horse shoe around.”

It's not much, I've hit a creative stump. Got writers block, I assume. I have many things running through my head, things I want to write down, but I cannot get the words to flow out. Would you mind aiding me in this story?

Sure thing, what would you like to be helped with? :)

Well the story is about Daisy Bloom and Applejack (cousins) having a slumber party, but there's a thunderstorm, and Daisy Bloom and Applejack have a secret fear of thunfer, but neither of them know the others fear, and so they try to act strong for each other till morning when the storm passes, they find out each others fears in the end, but don't tell anyone. Think you could give me some ideas for what events happen?

Archived