Brony? More like Filly!

Fethur

Hi, bronies and... broniettes!

My name is Fethur and my brother and I got completely hooked on MLP: FiM. I even just made a deviantart account so I could post my amateur pony drawings!

While looking for a reference material on the MLP wikia, I typed the title wrong into Google Chrome and slammed headfirst into the Brony Wiki instead. Always an avid RPer across many games and forums, I was thrilled to see a link at the bottom of the main page for a My Little Pony: FiM roleplay site!

I made an account when I noticed that Apple Bloom was available (because, gosh I just adore and relate to her so much). I noticed someone has already made an application to roleplay as her though, so I'm not sure if I should apply or try one of these ponies I've been making as fan art. Choices choices...

Ah, but I'm happy to be here! I hope we all get along great!

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty! Nice A' meeting ya!

If ya have not stopped by the old sheriff's den to read out the rules why don't ya go do that now. Now if ya have ya can just go on down to the Tavern and see how ya can fit in here snug as a bug! *tips hat* now have a good day Missy!

Thank you kindly, Dusty. I'm currently skimming all of those "etiquette" and "FAQ" pages to make sure I don't miss something important. The rules are nothing short of what I expect of a roleplay website dedicated to Friendship is Magic and I'll do my best not to step on any toes! Pinkie Pie Promise!

Thank you kindly, Dusty. I'm currently skimming all of those "etiquette" and "FAQ" pages to make sure I don't miss something important. The rules are nothing short of what I expect of a roleplay website dedicated to Friendship is Magic and I'll do my best not to step on any toes! Pinkie Pie Promise!

Welcome to the Forum! As it's already been pointed out, do be sure to stop by the rules and the Getting Started section, naturally. Even though someone may have already applied for Applebloom, feel free to apply for her! The best app gets chosen, it's not necessarily on a first-come-first-served system. Give it a go, the worst that can happen is that you just don't get it this time around but you may get considered next time it comes up!

I do like muffins. Delicious ones, especially.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm working on making my latest pony creation have enough history to apply. I also started an application for Zecora last night though I'm not sure if I'll apply for her. I'm trying to branch out her history without overstepping what is canon to the series. Also, speaking in rhymes might drive me to hysteria. So, we'll see.

Now: where are these muffins of which you speak? WHERE? TELL ME!!!