Greetings All!

CustardPie

[colour=#4B0082]About Myself[/colour][colour=#282828]: I am an audiophile, a musician, and a gamer from the Eastern coast of the U.S. I also love writing and meeting new people.[/colour]

[colour=#660099]How I found Canterlot.com[/colour][colour=#282828]: Looking for a good RP forum.[/colour]

[colour=#6600CC]How I became a fan of MLP:FiM[/colour][colour=#282828]: Well, I was on a forum I usually go on and I saw people talking about the show and using ponies as their avatars. Curosity got the best of me and I found and awesome show with an even greater community.[/colour]

[colour=#6600FF]My favourite main cast pony/s[/colour][colour=#282828]: All of them (Applejack just a little more than everyone else though)[/colour]

So yeah...that's about it. CustardPie is my OC's name (I still have yet to develop the personality and background of her but establishing her image is good enough for now.) I'm looking forward to reading some of the RP's on here and hopefully contributing later on. Glad to be a part of the forum.

EDIT: I tried to fix the spacing and everything in the form disappeared...

Edited by CustardPie

Hey! Welcome to Canterlot! If you ever are looking for a rp to join or start up let me know! :) I've already got a few that could use more rpers!

Here's your welcome telegram: :D

This is your singing telegram

I hope it finds you well

You're invited to our RP

'Cause we think you're really swell

It won't be the same without you

So we hope that you say yes

So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.

And come, and be our guest!

PS: I take it you've RPed elsewhere on other MLP forums?