Elements of harmony: the new heroes [Closed]

[colour=#696969]"But she was the apprentice to Celestia herself. She was destined from the beginning, and always had an element of harmony. I have neither of those."[/colour]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"True, True, FALSE! She never had the element in the beginning. She made it with the help of the other five, who were her old friends. They're gone now, but to save the elements Twilight absorbed the elements into her body." Discord explained

[colour=#696969]"That still doesn't matter, she had an element to fight off all of the horrors back then. She was still destined from the beginning and was Celestia's apprentice. I'm not those Discord! How can I do anything." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time was getting a bit unnerved. The thought of stopping Time to escape crossed his mind but then since they were an alicorn and the lord of chaos, They might not be affected by it.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Spolier alert: It doesn't.)[/colour]

"Hehe. you think that your watch affects me or Twilight?" Discord said. "It was Celestia, Luna and I who created that watch, along with the Alicorn amulet, my ring of anarchy and the Elements in general. you think that one of the many artifacts that we made will effect us?" Discord told Time

Time grasped the pocket watch desperately now. [colour=#696969]"AH- H-how do you know that?!? I-I didn't even say anything." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time took a step back. [/colour][colour=#696969]"JUST WHO ARE YOU ANYWAYS?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time shouted with his horn glowing silver and the pocket watch glowing purple. [/colour][colour=#696969]"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"[/colour]

Care looked at Lighting and smiled.

"Hey I understand you completely! I'll never forget the time when I dropped a few packages I was delivering. Oh Celestia it was chaos. I thought my boss was never gonna quit yelling."

Care laughed and then glanced around the college. He then looked back at Lightning. He felt fine now seeing another Pegasus in this unicorn college. He smiled at her and said, "To be honest with you. This place freaks me out a bit. All this magic junk just doesn't sound good. Call me crazy but it's what I believe.". He looked at Lighting.

[colour=#696969]"I TOLD YOU BEFORE I CAN'T HELP YOU AT ALL! IF I GO ANYWHERE CLOSE TO SOMBRA, OR CHRYSALIS, I'D BE KILLED! WHY DON'T YOU JUST HAVE LITTLE MS. ELEMENT OF HARMONY HERSELF DO IT SINCE SHE MANAGED TO DEFEAT THEM BEFORE!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time still shouted his horn now fully emerged in it's silver colour and a small spark of lighting emerging around the base. The pocket watch was surrounded in its aura of Purple now. It wasn't long until Time did pull off his spell. The building turned black and white and the ponies in it as well. Time fell to the ground after the pocket watch and his horn traded colours for a split second and the spell was used. He looked up at discord. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I- can't *pant* do anything right..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Care and Lightning can still move because...destiny but everything around them is black and white and can't move.)[/colour]

"She never defeated them. Shining Armor and Cadence did." Discord said "But i can't hold you against your will." he said side stepping and opening the door for him. "Its your choice help us and learn how to use that watch for more than a couple seconds or leave and watch Equestria die."

Time tried to get to his hooves but kept falling down. He was rendered powerless for a while after every stopping Time period. [colour=#696969]"I don't have much of a choice." [/colour][colour=#000000]He sighed.[/colour]

Darkness froze and whipped his head over to the college as he sensed the magical warp happening and cocked his head, "what are they doing in there?" He slowly floated to a nearby roof and stared at the college, a bit worried and waiting to see what happened.

Lightning laughed at Care's comment

"I know the feeling, i just don't trust Unicorns, magic is just, well, i think too powerful. Too dangeroius, and if the wrong idiots casts a spell...."

Lightning didn't finish, because something creepy had just happened in the office she had intended to go to. Lights, flashing and yelling. That was all she was/heard, but for a few seconds, the world around her went black and white.

"W-what?! Am i seeing things, or did the world lose it's colour!"

Lightning flared out her wings, glancing towards the room where she'd seen the lights. She glanced at Care "W-what was that!?"

Care was just as confused as Lightning was. He had no idea what those lights were or who caused them or why. All he knew was that the world appeared to lose it's colour for a few seconds.

Care flared his wings out just like Lightning. He looked at her with a scared and confuses look. "No no. I saw no colour as well!". He started to look around him. He looked at Lightning again and said, "Maybe some unicorn messed up on a spell or something.". He had no idea if that was what happened. He was quite nervous now.

"Dam Unicorns, never able to live without doing something stupid....Come on Care, we're going to get to the bottom of this..."

Walking forwards, Lightning approached the door to the office, which was mostly closed, but not.

she glanced at Care, before knocking several times, the door pushing open slightly with each hit. She glanced inside through the sight opening, but didn't see anyone, or thing, important.

Discord looked at Time and shut the door "good. Twilight we have our first element. You do what you can to unlock his potential. I will aware Celestia of our plan and find those who may help us."

Care nodded and followed behind Lightning.

He watched as she opened the door. He couldn't see anything in the doorway.

He looked at Lightning and said, "See anything?". He was scared and also eager to get to the bottom of what happened.

"N-nothing..."

She was about to open it fully when it closed right in her face.

"Great....Just great..."

She turned, glancing at Care "Well, looks like we're not welcome...I'm leaving this place, if they want an explanation, they can find me..."

Huffing in annoyance, she headed away from the room, planning to leave and get back to her job

Care had confusion on his face and in his mind.

He trotted after Lightning and said, "Hey hey hey. Stop.". Hey moved in front of her and put his hoif out.

He had a stern look on his face. He looked at Lightning in the eyes and said, "So you're just giving up? We can't just give up. We both agreed that we would get to the bottom of this..whatever this is." he stomped his hoof down. He had not seen what was in the door. He really wanted to though.

He lowered his hoof and said, "We need to stay loyal to what we agree on. Besides". He chuckled a bit, "What if we get to the bottom of this and become heroes?!". He smiled a big smile at her.

Lightning found herself, if she was honest with herself, slightly annoyed that Care insisted she stay.

"Look, i know i said that..a-and...i probably shouldn't..go back on my word..."

She glanced down at the floor, before back at Care

"Sorry..Unicorns, well, i just don't trust them, Simple as that"

There was a slight akward silence, before Lightning nodded at Care.

"Fine, let's get this done...I don't want to spend too much time in this place"

She walked over, back to the door that had closed on her. She raised her hoof, knocking several times.

Care nodded at Lightning. He was proud that she decided to stay.

Care trotted closely behind her as she went up and knocked on the door several times. Care wanted the door to open.

[colour=#696969]"Element?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked and looked at Twilight.[/colour][colour=#696969]"What is he talking about? Does he mean the elements of harmony?"[/colour]

"It's time manipulation," a voice said as the black Pegasus from outside had slowly made his way to the window behind the other two Pegasus, "And a master level spell at that, it encased the entire building," he said as he entered the building ad shuttered, "I hate unicorns," he said low as he sat in the shade.

(Sigh, have to break character personality just for the sake of him actually interacting)

Princess Celestia stood up and walked to one of the many windows in her throne room. Through the window, she saw the magic academy, now cloaked in a cover of colourlessness. It seemed that another great power had been found. That level of power hadn't been seen since she had discovered Twilight herself. She wanted to go to the young unicorn who had discovered potential, but it wasn't her place. Just as she had discovered and guided Twilight, Twilight must do the same with this new one.

Returning once again to her throne, the princess summoned a scroll of parchment. Even if there was a crisis, Celestia's first duty was to her country and its ponies. Her quill scribbled on the scroll, putting royal decrees on it. Until she was killed by Sombra or Chrysalis, she would act as if they weren't even a thought.

(where is every one?)

Discord appeared next to Celestia. "Your majesty. Twilight and I may have come up with a solution to this problem if your willing to take a chance." He told her