Elements of harmony: the new heroes [Closed]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((me thinks our Twi is gone...))

Celestia made her paperwork disappear as she turned her attention to Discord. "And what would that plan be?" She knew the current standing of the elements of harmony, but she also knew that even if Twilight was to use them, they wouldn't be as powerful.

((How did I miss this thread?! Aaahhhh, I'll be sure to hop in either later tonight or tomorrow morning!! Besides, who couldn't use some laughter? C: ))

((She is slightly important. Basically being the new Celestia to the new elements))

Celestia looked at Discord and raised her visible eyebrow. "Is this one of your games? You know where the elements are." Maybe she should hear him out, after all, when did Discord ever give all the details upfront?

Luna wraps up preparing her kingdom for what could come. [colour=#000080]"General pleas stay safe and keep my subjects safe, i do not know how long i will be away, if anything changes I will be sure to inform you."[/colour] Luna's horn lights up, it takes her a full minute to cast the spell, she is going back to Equestria after all. Luna disappears from her throne room and appears inside of Celestias throne room.

(ok god mod time)

Twilight

Twilight turned to Time "the on;y ponies that every defeated Sombra and Chrysalis were Cadence and Shining Armor... who are now dead. They seem to have grown in power and not even the current elements of harmony can stop them. Discord and I have come to the conclusion that we should create new elements that are stronger then the originals." She looked at Time carefully. "Apparently Discord see's something in you that would make you worthy of being one of the new elements."

Discord

"Right now is not a time for games, Celestia." Discord said. "Before we continue with our plan we want your approval."

(Basically, Twi and Dissy are trying to convince time is an elemet of harmony. While Eclipse, Lightniting and Care are all in the magic acemdy. Lightning and Care are right outside the office, while Eclipse has just entered. Ummm, Luna is chillin on the moon colony, and Celly is at Canterlot...I think that's it covered..Did i miss anything?)

(Basically, Twi and Dissy are trying to convince time is an elemet of harmony. While Eclipse, Lightniting and Care are all in the magic acemdy. Lightning and Care are right outside the office, while Eclipse has just entered. Ummm, Luna is chillin on the moon colony, and Celly is at Canterlot...I think that's it covered..Did i miss anything?)

(That's pretty much all of it for now.)

(indeed, Once it gets to the meat and bones of it, then we will start seeing some real posting going on.)

Celestia nodded, "I have faith in you and Twilight Sparkle. When you find them, try not to scare them too much. They need to grasp the situation on their own." After all, Twilight grasped the threats on her own in the past, and she was more than able to handle every challenge.

Time looked to Celestia. [colour=#696969]"Magic? How could I represent Magic?!? I don't have any strong Magic!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He half lied.[/colour]