Greetings everypony!

Rarishy

About Myself: Socal brony living in Ventura County, SoCal looking for some V.C peeps! Pony writer extraordinaire, rock musician with webbed-fingers and professional reader.

How I found Canterlot.com: Looking for bronies &/or pegasisters in my local area

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Kidnapped by a bunch of technicolour ponies

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity
Hey everypony! My name is--well, just call me Rarishy for now. I'm going to Graduate school and I indulge in a lot of stuff... like writing, drawing, video games, eating (as well as getting a few tummy aches) and playing music. I'm kinda like Pinkie in a ways, but my favorite pony is Rarity. Brohoof!

Welcome to canterlot! Hope to see you in some future RP's. :)

I also used to write pony tales as well as being a professional reader before the fire nation attacked. (By that I mean my skills in character Development started to fail.)

Anyway's I too wish to find fellow bronies/pegasisters in my area but alas I've only met 3.

Brohoof to you as well. /)

• Like 1

I also used to write pony tales as well as being a professional reader before the fire nation attacked. (By that I mean my skills in character Development started to fail.)

Anyway's I too wish to find fellow bronies/pegasisters in my area but alas I've only met 3.

Almost exactly this^^

Except for the fire nation attacking. Lol. Also, lol at my practically now standard welcome vid. Nice to meet you Rarishy. I think I already know your favorite shipping pair. :razz:

• Like 1

Yeah... same here. One of my biggest weaknesses would certainly have to be character development -sigh- I was thinking RP would help.

Nice meeting you though!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Do you have any of your music recorded and uploaded?

Not much. Most of what I have are Midi and or .wav .wma files. I wish I had better recording equipment but alas $$$.

Thanks for asking!

• Like 1

Socal brony living in Ventura County, SoCal looking for some V.C peeps! Pony writer extraordinaire, rock musician with webbed-fingers and professional

That's...not far from my place...

Almost exactly this^^

Except for the fire nation attacking. Lol. Also, lol at my practically now standard welcome vid. Nice to meet you Rarishy. I think I already know your favorite shipping pair. :razz:

We are trying to steal your right of posting the Welcome song. :smug:

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot!

• Like 1

Here's your welcome telegram: :D

This is your singing telegram

I hope it finds you well

You're invited to our RP

'Cause we think you're really swell

It won't be the same without you

So we hope that you say yes

So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.

And come, and be our guest!

PS: What are you getting your master's degree in? :)

• Like 1

Here's your welcome telegram: :D

PS: What are you getting your master's degree in? :)

English Creative Writing! And thanks for the telegram. R.S.V.P accepted!

X3

Also, reguarding your avi, Rarishy... Not sure if NSFW things implied, or yawning. Lol. Just kidding. Glad to have you around.

The way I look at it, it kinda seems like she's giving a derp face. :razz: Either that or she drank a little too much cider! And thankx! XD

Welcome to Canterlot! You're from my homeland! I miss T.O. very much. I'm glad to see there are fans of pony out there, too!

Yeah. It certainly does get lonely here. :sad: But luckily there is atleast a small number of pony fans. Do you still live in T.O?

That's...not far from my place...

Really? :-o I literally thought L.A had all the pony fans!

We are trying to steal your right of posting the Welcome song. :smug:

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks! Glad to make your acquaintance! :D