Slender with ponies (Apply in OOC. Still looking for more to join.)

NeoExlucky

[colour=#282828]It's a normal day in ponyville or at least it was for recent events. Ponies lately have gone missing from foals to young stallions and mares. Nopony is sure as to where they go but now it's getting serious. Celestia has charged the top police force to this case and they will do everything in their power to find the kidnapper and put him/her to justice. However there have been rumors lately that a group ponies are going into the forest late at night then appearing during the day. Not to mention a mad Stallion was outside rambling and shouting about some 'nightmares' and 'sightings' he's had. He has been detained but it has spooked some of the other ponies into believing what he has said. You are in ponyville during that Time, and you will have a strong presence to this entire investigation but will you live or will you fall?[/colour]

(I'll start. I should also note in the case of something happening to Time you should listen to all the details of the story. They may come in handy investigation team. ;) )

[colour=#282828]Time-[/colour]

[colour=#282828]It starts with the nightmares, you know. The screaming and the static and the paranoia. IT ALL HAPPENS! I'm not crazy though. I promise. I'm just a simple historian is all. With all of these events coming up I've not had the best of luck sleeping and I think it's Time I start researching what's going on. I need help![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Time had finished writing in his book, closed it, and then put it in it's normal case. He lived in a wood house in ponyville. One of the rooms even being his office that ponies could come to when they needed some type of documentation of something. Time had been having weird nightmares and hadn't been getting enough sleep lately. He sat in his office and rubbed his eyes. He got up and went through the back door to his kitchen where he took a pot of coffee and poured himself a cup, then put some hazelnut creamer in it. He walked back to his office and sat back. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"This is going to be a long day."[/colour]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jigsaw.png

"Three Cloud! Clouds!"

The dark blue pegasus flew around the edge of the Everfree Forest. She called out to her brother. She swore that she told him not to go to the forest at night! What was he thinking?! mum and Dad are going to kill her that's for sure. She thought that after playtime that he would immediately go back home. Jigsaw guessed he didn't. There was not a sound that came from the bushes.

Oh please no! You have got to be kidding me. Clouds, you can't be lost!

---

All day, Jigsaw was at the edge of the Everfree. Clouds, can't be missing, Jigsaw wouldn't believe it. No. Just no. Sadly, she flew back to the hotel that the family was sleeping in. Jigsaw's family is staying here in Ponyville just to see everypony again. But this couldn't happen really.

"So, Clouds is missing?" Jigsaw's mum disappointingly looked at her daughter.

"Well, it's not my fault! I thought he was responsible enough to come over!" Jigsaw exclaimed.

"It is." Blue Train, her dad, responded back. "Jigsaw, isn't your responsibility to take care of your brother?"

"But!" Jigsaw sighed and looked away. "You guys are right. But that doesn't mean he just vanished! He wouldn't just disappear. Three Cloud is a smart colt I know that."

"Then, where is he?" Shining Star, the mum, asked sarcastically. "He's not here."

"Well then." Jigsaw huffed and glared at her mum. "I'm going to look for him. As his sister, it's my job to look for him right?"

21937_blank_flank_derpy_hooves_recolor_vector.png

Nightmares. I hate nightmares. They're not fun at all.

Derpy Hooves woke up late at night. She doesn't remember her dream, but all she knew that it wasn't a wonderful dream. Huh, surely this isn't daytime. Derpy was getting hungry. Muffins really sounds yummy. Derpy wanted muffins, NOW.

She trotted downstairs and opened the fridge. What? No! There were no more muffins. How can this be?! Derpy checked the pantry. Nope. No muffins. Derpy sat on the floor and disappointingly glanced around the kitchen. She didn't notice somepony watching from the window until....

"EEEEEEEEE!"

----

"I-I saw a faceless stallion." Derpy stammered to the crowd of ponies surrounding her. "Late at night, I did! I quickly made it up the stairs and hid in my bed. I was so scared."

Everypony was wondering about the scream from last night. Derpy had to tell them when she was on her way to Sugarcube Corner for more muffins.

"Anyway, I ran out of muffins I'll see every one of you later!" Derpy picked up her little empty basket and trotted along the road to Sugarcube Corner.

Harmony woke up rapidly from her slumber as she had a really bad dream. In fact she could call it the worst nightmare she had ever had.

Harmony could not remember all of the dream though, all she could remember was a faceless stallion chasing her through the woods.

She got up out of her bed as she was terrified to go back to sleep. She went down to her kitchen and got a hot cup of coco.

[colour=#FF0000]"Hmmm... It's Daytime. I think I will take a stroll round town with this coco."[/colour] She said to herself.

She opened the door of her small house and began to walk to the town square. Her house is on the border of the Everfree Forest. Just how she likes it. But what she didn't know was that there was a stallion right on the edge of the forest looking straight at her as she left. But he was faceless.

---------------

She got to the town square and sat on one of the benches thinking abot her nightmare.

[colour=#FF0000]"Who is that faceless stallion? Is he even real?"[/colour] She said to hersolf as she took a sip of coco

"[colour=#cc0099]Eek![/colour][colour=#000000]" Fluttershy turned to look behind her for the sixth time as she galloped in the direction of Time's office. She was sure, absolutely certain, that something,[/colour] or somepony[colour=#000000], was following her. What with all of those recent disappearances in the Everfree forest, and the sightings of the faceless stallion, how could she [/colour]not [colour=#000000]feel that way? But it wasn't only the faceless stallion... there was another, at least that's what Fluttershy suspected. One who worked just below the faceless pony, but could be considered just as dangerous. She'd received this information from some of the animals who called the Everfree their home, as well as some she'd sent to the Everfree to work as undercover operatives. After all, that's why she'd been called to work for the investigation team. She was the only one with the helpful ability to communicate with animals. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Fluttershy felt a wave of relief wash over her as Time's office came into view. Taking one last look behind her, she dove through the door to Time's office. "[/colour][colour=#cc0099]I'm... here... have... info...[/colour]" she panted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soul chuckled to himself as the frightened yellow pony ran for dear life. She repeatedly looked behind her, as if she knew he was there, watching her every move."[colour=#ff0000]Look as much as you want, you'll never spot me[/colour][colour=#000000]," he muttered to himself with a wild grin. He watched as she ran and then dove, literally dove into that pesky pony historian's office. It was alright though. The yellow pony's silly animals would pay the price for their words. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]The [/colour][colour=#ff0000]ultimate [/colour][colour=#ff0000]price[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said with a low evil chuckle before.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Slow down miss." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time called levitating an account book over. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I need your name and why you are here first."[/colour]

Harmony had finished her coco and started to trotted home.

When she was back she saw a note pinned to her door. The note read: [colour=#B22222]'I'll always be watching you.'[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"WHAT!"[/colour] Harmony yelled shocked. She dropped the cup that she was levitating and tore the note off the door and raced into the Everfree forest.

She could just remember the way to Time's office to show him the note.[colour=#FF0000] "Hopefully nothing will stop me while I'm on my way." [/colour]She whispered to herself trottin throught the forest.

Draco walked through the forest he had walked through before to ponyville.. but.this forest was different... he heard no sounds of life just a deathly quiet...he calmly walked through his cloaked body easily visible to anypony looking for it. he walked towards ponyville a feeling of dread creeping its way through him. his heartbeat a steady but quick beat. you could hear a pin drop it was so silent. how could it have changed so much in such a little amount of time.

Harmony was too busy racing along and bumped in to a clocked stallion. They both fell to the floor and Harmoy dropped her note.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh I'm so sorry let me help you up." [/colour]Harmony helped the stallion up and realised that she had dropped her note and started to look for it again.

She finally found it and raced off again and into Time's office to see him and Fluttershy.

[colour=#FF0000]"Time. I found this on my front door when I came back from my walk."[/colour] She lifted up the note to Time hoping he would read it.

"[colour=#ff6699]F-Fluttershy, sir[/colour][colour=#000000]," the pony with the yellow coat and light pink mane stuttered softly, angling her head so that her soft pink hair covered one of her eyes. "[/colour][colour=#ff6699]I'm here b-b-because I, um, I have some information. Information from some of the animals i-in the Everfree forest. I came here to, um, to tell you about what they told me. Oh! Th-that is... if you wouldn't mind hearing it. I understand if you don't have the time... or i-if you just don't want to, that's fine too[/colour][colour=#000000]," Fluttershy said quietly. She knew he must be awfully busy with so many reports coming in about the faceless stallion. Right as soon as that thought entered her head, Harmony burst through the door and began showing Time a piece of paper. [/colour][colour=#ff6699]Oh. I guess it'll have to wait[/colour][colour=#000000], [/colour][colour=#000000]Fluttershy thought with a sigh. [/colour]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soul teleported to the Everfree forest just in time to see Draco wandering on through. "[colour=#cc0000]Oooh, another pony to spook[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said quietly with a cruel smirk, grinning to show off his sharp teeth. He reared onto his hind legs just as some large clouds passed by, making the forest seem dark, even though it was daytime. It helped him that the forest was so abnormally quiet. Just to spook the unfortunate pony out, he began galloping through the forest, not anywhere that Draco could see him. He was just close enough that Draco would be able to clearly hear him.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh, where you here first. Sorry, your information is probably more important then mine Fluttershy."[/colour] Harmony quickly borrowed on of Time's pens and wrote a message on the back saying:

[colour=#FF0000]'I [/colour][colour=#ff0000]found this on my front door when I came back from my walk. I was just wondering if it could be of any ue to you. My name is Harmony Charmer.' [/colour]She left the note and pen on his desk and trotted out the door to see it was cloudy making the forest dark.

[colour=#ff0000]"Oh I don't like this!" [/colour]She said to herself as she wondered aimlessly to try and find home. Suddenly she bumped into the same stallion she bumped ito earlier.

[colour=#ff0000]"Sorry again sir. May I ask you way it is so cloudy in te forest even though it's day time." [/colour]She asked the stallion.

[colour=#000000]Time took a sip of coffee when he started hearing fluttershy only to do have her be interrupted by harmony. Harmony wrote on the note and placed it on his desk then left. Time sighed. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Miss Fluttershy while I do have a lot of Time the suspense is killing me. Just tell me what you found."[/colour]

"[colour=#ff6699]O-oh! Yes, of course...[/colour][colour=#000000]" Fluttershy cleared her throat and continued on. "[/colour][colour=#ff6699]W-well, you see, I was in the Everfree forest today. I was checking up on some of my animal friends to see if they had any information on the recent sightings. And, oh, well they definitely did![/colour][colour=#000000]" Fluttershy was doing her absolute best to sound professional and not at all scared. She was positive, however, that her best was nowhere near good enough. Nonetheless, she pressed on. "[/colour][colour=#ff6699]Well, um, they said that... th-they said...[/colour][colour=#000000]" Fluttershy stopped, unsure of how to phrase this in a way that wouldn't scare herself. She took a deep breath, suddenly feeling much calmer, and spoke again. "[/colour][colour=#ff6699]They said that there may be another stallion besides the faceless one lurking about the Everfree forest. They said they've seen him, but only glimpses of him. H-he has antlers, and jagged teeth, a-and he's c-c-completely insane...[/colour][colour=#000000]" The pitch of Fluttershy's voice went higher with each word towards the end of her explanation. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]~~~~~~~~~~~~[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Soul watched as another pony, a mare this time, joined the stallion known as Draco. He heard her ask why it was so cloudy over the forest even though it was daytime. "[/colour][colour=#cc0000]I know whyyy[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said in a sing-song voice, followed by loud maniacal laughter. He didn't care if he was heard. It wouldn't matter. They would never find him, try hard as they might. It was one of the many reasons he had been chosen by the faceless stallion himself. Chosen to do a great deal of his dirty work. Chosen to scare the daylight out of anypony that dared to venture within the Everfree. He loved his job more than anything, which was saying a lot considering he had no compassion in his dark twisted heart.[/colour]

Time was silent at this. There was already the sightings of the faceless, tall pony but now another with...antlers? He shook his and and levitated a new book over. It was a blank hard back book with a few notes written on the pages. He scribbled this note down and said. [colour=#696969]"Now one last thing Miss. You said you are part of the investigation team yes?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Uh! WHO'S THERE! SHOW YOURSELF!"[/colour] Harmony yelled into the cloudy void. She wasn't scared, the note was what scared her but she was used to the Everfree forest. It was like her second home.

[colour=#FF0000]"I'm not scared of you." [/colour]She said in a calm voice making a song out of it. She kept repeating it to make the pony annoyed so they would show themself.

Draco was bumped into once then the gallops of some sort of pony in the woods then bumped into again. the clumsy mare that did it was asking a question that made him recall his flight school lessons on cloud covers. and such but before he could speak a voice had called out in an evil voice. he was not frightened just confused first a forest that usually had much life and noise then a mysterious ghostly voice. he closed his eyes and breathed in and out calmly. [colour=#006400]"m-m-ma,am.."[/colour] he said quietly [colour=#006400]"we should g-g-go t-t-the best thing we can do is..i-ignore it."[/colour] he said moving on

"Hm? O-oh, yes, sir. I /am/ part of the investigation team." She knew that he must've been wondering how the hay a timid scaredy mare such as herself ended up being recruited to the investigation team. Even /she/ wondered that from time to time. All the time actually. But, she digressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who's there? WHO'S THERE?" Soul bellowed, followed by more insane laughter. The laughter went on for a few seconds and then stopped. It was another minute or so before Soul finally answered, making his voice carry so that it sounded like his voice was coming from all directions of the forest. "Why, I'm your worst nightmare."

[colour=#696969]"Interesting..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said leaning back now and sipping his coffee again. [/colour][colour=#696969]"All right your free to leave whenever." [/colour][colour=#000000]He leaned forward a bit more at the note. The writing was quite familiar. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Nevermore bring me file S in the Current drawer." [/colour][colour=#000000]He called to his pet Raven. A bright White Raven appeared holding a yellow folder in her talons. She dropped it on the desk and sat on her perch on the bookshelf next to time. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Thanks Nevermore." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time shuffled through the pages until he found a distinct note written in red. The note said:[/colour]

[colour=#000000]I'm in your dreams.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time shook his head and looked at the notes side by side. The hoofwriting was a perfect match.[/colour]

Harmony was still not scared by he pony out there so she thought she would mock them.

[colour=#FF0000]"Hmmm..... My worst nightmare. Let me think for a second."[/colour] She sat down in the clouds and stated to think. Harmony replied in about a minute later going, [colour=#FF0000]"Oh, I know what you are a bad note."[/colour] She smirked as she knew that would wind up to pony.

Time-

Time stood quickly. He had to contact somepony about this. If the writing was the same then this had to be something...Right? Nonetheless he stood up only to fall to the ground his mind plagued with terrible thoughts of blood. His office covered in the corpses of ponies he knew. A slight Laughing in the background. All Time could do was give bloodcurdling scream before he came out of his hypnosis state.

Harmony stood still for a while when she saw the faceless pony.

[colour=#FF0000]"The stallion from my dream."[/colour] She said and start to run back to Time's office as her house was directly behind the faceless stallion.

Harmony soon bursted into Time's office and went straight to the back corner. [colour=#FF0000]"This is not good, this is not good."[/colour] She kept whispering to herself.

She slowly went to a window to check if the faceless stallion was still following her, but she couldn't see him.

Draco mumbled something to himself in fear something along the lines of [colour=#006400]"dear Celestia...what is that thing.!."[/colour] before turning and starting to fly through the forest at a pretty high speed he did not stop till he was in town breathing rather heavily as he looked around.. [colour=#006400]"still a deathly quiet..is nowhere safe?"[/colour]

Harmony closed the blinds and rushed to shut the door. She run up to time and was about two inches away from his face and whispered, [colour=#FF0000]"I saw him. The faceless stallion and I think I'm his next target."[/colour]

Time Spinner couldn't help but laugh a bit. [colour=#696969]"Even if you did see him, I don't think he'd be after you. Your a grown mare and so far he's only taken foals. Your not his target."[/colour]