Slender with ponies (Apply in OOC. Still looking for more to join.)

NeoExlucky

Harmony walked over to the blind again and checked outside by lifting the blind abit[colour=#FF0000]. "You have to believe me Time, you saw the note that was on my door." [/colour]She said and looked back keeping the blindup a bit so she could look out some more before she went home.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fluttershy nodded at Time and left his office. "[colour=#ff6699]Oh, I hope nopony else has been taken by... by that horrible faceless thing[/colour][colour=#000000]," she said to herself with a shudder. "[/colour][colour=#ff6699]I should probably go check with my little friends in the Everfree and ask them if they've seen anything else strange and s-scary[/colour][colour=#000000]," she said, stumbling over the last word.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Soul howled with laughter as the boss frightened that pesky little mare and her odd green friend. "[/colour][colour=#cc0000]You really scared the hay out of them![/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour]

Slendy-

Slendercolt didn't speak. He turned slowly towards soul, a good companion. He was ready for the power. A lone tentacle raised out of his back and touched the forehead of soul, filling it with the power of his enemies. The ability to talk to animals, The ability to hide in plain sight, and the ability to control Time of course. Granted it wouldn't be as powerful as the stallion who could do it. That stallion had...something. Other than that he was perfect.

(Soul can now use Time shifting abilities for 3 seconds, talk to animals, and can walk through ponyville normally. However when one ability is being used the others can't be. You can't be walking through town normally and stop time for instance. :) )

Harmony looked outside once more and decided to try and gt home.

[colour=#FF0000]"I'm going to try and get home now Time. Hopefully I'll have some more information soon for you." [/colour]She said to Time and headed to he door.

She rushed through the Everfree and finialy got to her house and opened the door and slammed it shut. She went her music room and started to play '↑Game of Life↓' on the piano and sing along to the music.

[colour=#696969]"Well...that was interesting." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said after harmony left. He levitated his book towards him and wrote in it:[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Slendercolt may be hunting adults now. I have recently got a report from Miss Harmony that she swears Slender was following her. This is interesting.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time closed the book put it back into the drawer of his desk. He looked at his cup of coffee and then the time, He was still very tired but it was only 9:20. He would have to wait 2 more hours before being able to close the store and go to bed. He poured himself another cup and sat back in his chair again, Sipping at the coffee.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I should be investigating, or perhaps boarding my house up but...Why do I feel so calm?"[/colour]

(Next day then :) I'll get started.)

Harmony woke up but she realised that she was still in front of her piano and her music sheets were all over the floor.

She discided to go into the Everfree to find where that voice was coming from. She was also planning to write a few songs and draw something as well.

She got her blank music sheets, pens, penicls and plain paper and put them into her saddlebag. She put twelve bits in her bag too just incase she wanted to go to Sugar Cube Corner later and get something to eat. She walked out of her door and headed into the Everfree Forest for the day.

Time-

Time had gotten up an put a pot of coffee on so it would be made soon. He made his way to the front of the store where he was about to flip the sign for open, but he stopped. He levitated the S file over to him and went through it. [colour=#696969]"Might as well do some investigating of my own." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said to himself. He put on his pocket watch and headed out the door, making sure to leave the sign on closed. He trotted out to the front of the everfree forest. He sighed before deciding to take a step in and walk towards what he thought would be the center.[/colour]

Harmony had made it to a clearing in the Everfree next to a small lake. She saw a nice rock that she could sit on and do some drawing and music writing. She put down her saddlebag and got out her blank music sheets and started to write down some note and sing them out loud. The wind blew some of her sheets away that she had already written on.

[colour=#FF0000]"OH NO!" [/colour]Harmony yelled and race to the lake where the sheets had landed. She picked up the wet piece of paper and put them on the rock to dry while she looked for some small rocks to hold down everything else.

Draco had woken up fresh and ready for the day...except for the horrible nightmares about faceless ponys. he felt ok but he looked like he had been run over by...

everything really. he went towards the forest to forage for some herbs to sell for some bits... he had explored these forests in his youth and knew of a rare type of flower that would fetch a nice price at the herbalists house. he entered the forest headed for a cave...on the look out for the faceless pony

Jigsaw.png

The next day, Jigsaw sought out to the Everfree and find Three Cloud.

I'm sure he's here! There's no way he can be gone! Jigsaw started to fly in. She didn't know where she was going at all. As long as she found her dear brother then everything will be alright. But she was really worried. Being alone in the Everfree Forest is a bad mistake. Some wild beast will get her. Jigsaw glanced behind her and flashed her wings. "I think it's going to be alright." she whispered.

She heard rumbling in the bushes. What was that? Jigsaw was prepared.

"Show yourself!" She thought again. "Clouds, is that you?" The unknown passerby trotted by a tree. It was the gray unicorn. Huh, it was... what was his name? Oh yeah, Time Spinner! "Time?" Jigsaw questioned. "Is that you?"

21937_blank_flank_derpy_hooves_recolor_vector.png

Today was another sunny day! Derpy loved it. But one thing that she can never get out of her head. That one scary stallion without a face! At least she had her stock of muffins.

Sitting on a sofa at her house, she began to think about her dreams. She was running through the Everfree Forest. Derpy couldn't figure out why. The gray pegasus stopped and heard a wail. In the dark she was able to see a mustard yellow pony with blue hair and glasses. Derpy was saddened and came over to comfort the colt.

"Hi! I'm Derpy, what's your name?"

"I'm Three Cloud and I'm lost."

"Aw!" Derpy gave him a hug. "It's okay, I think it's going to be alright. If I know which was is Ponyville!" Derpy sat on the ground and began to ponder. Which way did she come from? "I-I think it's this way!" She pointed one way and walked the other.

"Um Derpy? You pointed that way." Three Cloud assumed it must be the way her eyes were messed up.

"Oh! Ha ha, yeah!" Derpy walked the way she pointed.

---

For several minutes, it seemed like they were walking in circles. Three Cloud was at least better that somepony was with him. Derpy was getting a little frustrated.

"Where can Ponyville be!?" She sighed.

"I-I don't know...." Three Cloud whispered. The two kept trotting along. Until Clouds screamed. Spider?

Derpy looked behind and saw the faceless stallion! He had his hoof on Clouds and it seemed to be tentacles were about to grab him

"AH!" Derpy woke up. She had another dream, while thinking about her dreams! She better tell someone about this. But she didn't know who.

Time stepped back a bit in surprise. [colour=#696969]"Ah! Oh...Jigsaw. When did you come to town?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He was about to add something more to it but he heard a scream of a familiar voice. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Harmony?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said looking around. [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Meet the new Insane o meter!)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]IB3RtJU.png[/colour]

Harmony had found some small rocks that would hold down everything she had brought for the day. She went back to her rock and placed a small rock on every pile of paper she had. Luckily she had three spare just incase that Faceless Stallion showed up again to spoile her day. She looked back at the sheets drying and continued to wrie new notes on the extra dry sheets. She started to sing out the tune that she was writing down on that fine sunny day.

Time screamed.

"Huh?" Jigsaw whipped around. She saw nothing.

[colour=#696969]"Harmony?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"[/colour]Who's Harmony? Anyway, I'm here in Ponyville with my family just to see everypony again." She sighed. "But the thing is, I don't know where my brother is! He just disappeared into the Everfree Forest and I'm here to find where he is."

[colour=#696969]"W-well surly we can find him. Let's start looking. Maybe he's in the middle of the forest? There's a clearing there where a lake a a semi shelter is. He might be there." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said trying to be hopeful. He was a bit on edge for some reason. Like there was somepony watching them...he was right.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]GFT5KhJ.png[/colour]

Jigsaw can see the droplets of sweat running down Time's head. She was getting a bit worried. Jigsaw couldn't feel the presence of one watching.

"Time? What's wrong?"

Time-

[colour=#696969]"I-it's nothing...Just we shouldn't stay in one place to long. Come on let's go."[/colour]

GFT5KhJ.png

[colour=#000000]Slender of the ender-[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He was looking at them. The grey unicorn and his little friend. He'd smile if if he could. Soon he would take them....both of them. It was only a matter of Time.[/colour]

((Slender of the Ender. Enderman ref? :razz:))

"Ok then. I guess you were heading this direction then?" Jigsaw calmly walked in the direction where Time was going. She hanged on to his words that he, Clouds, was at the lake.

Draco entered the cave he had found when he was young...full of glowing purple flowers..imbued with magic power. that only survive in darkness.. he had found what they were.. Mares Twilight.. a flower from a thousand years ago when nightmare moon wanted eternal night these flowers were a remnant.beautiful as mysterious, he was alone in this cave as he gathered the flower and its resinous sap. that produced the glow. a perfect target for evil but he was wary..

(yes i did make these flowers up.. )

[colour=#FF0000](The flowers sound really pretty :D )[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh dang. Ran out of ink. Pencil it is then." [/colour]Harmony said carmly and put her pen to one side. She got her pencil out but it was blunt. Harmony got up and skipped over to the lake to find a sharp stone to sharppen it with.

[colour=#FF0000]"Ow!"[/colour] Harmony exclaimed and got the stone out. She had a cut on her front right hoof, it only at the moment had a little bit of blood coming out. She carried te stone and sharppened her pencil and continued writing.

Derpy went out to town. She asked the ponies who can she contact to tell them about the dreams and sightings. They all said that she should contact a grey unicorn named Time Spinner. They also said he was researching on this faceless stallion. This was perfect to Derpy and she couldn't wait to meet him! This made her happy. She flew with her chin up to his house and found a note on his door that said that he was gone.

"Oh." She sighed to herself. "Maybe later?"

((Oh my... I am SOOO sorry everypony. I apologize for not keeping up with this. I.. just... ugh >.< Sorry.))

Now that Slender had given him some new abilities, Soul grinned to himself, thinking it couldn't hurt to try them out. "Why not take this to the town," he mumbled to himself, his grin growing wider. Using his new ability to blend in with the townspeople, Soul took on a second form, one that looked relatively normal. "Perfect. Now to see if anypony reacts," he chuckled, entering the town.

Fluttershy, feeling rather frightened, ran into the Everfree, frantically searching around to locate her fuzzy animal friends. "C-come out, my little animal friends!" the nervous Pegasus said, looking in every direction for one of her woodland friends to appear.

Time-

Time had walked through the forest. Stepping over trees and such when he ran into something and fell over. [colour=#696969]"Oww...Miss. Fluttershy?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said looking at the butter yellow pegasus.[/colour]