I Found a old MLP McD Toy

TechBrush

Lol, not really. That Rainbow Dash looks like the G3 version. They're all over Ebay... McDonalds toys, as far as I've seen, never fetch a high price. And, especially if it's opened... :/

Well, just keep it on display anyway!

The 1mil question!!! yup...

I'm not very much of a fan of G3, (Though I do acknowledge it, considering some of the actors such as Cathy Weseluck [spike/Mayor Mare] and Tabitha St. Germain [Rarity/ Luna] were in it.) nor do I have a good record with Happy Meal toys, but that's pretty nice to find a previous generation pony. I still remember during G3 I was still laughing at the MLP animation and didn't even bother to watch it. :oops:

Plus, G3 and G4 Rainbow Dash are both opposites. G3 likes to be stylish, and sometimes says "darling" on the end of her sentences (She does it a lot in Princess Promenade), equivalent to Applejack saying "sugarcube".

I'm not very much of a fan of G3, (Though I do acknowledge it, considering some of the actors such as Cathy Weseluck [spike/Mayor Mare] and Tabitha St. Germain [Rarity/ Luna] were in it.) nor do I have a good record with Happy Meal toys, but that's pretty nice to find a previous generation pony. I still remember during G3 I was still laughing at the MLP animation and didn't even bother to watch it. :oops:

Plus, G3 and G4 Rainbow Dash are both opposites. G3 likes to be stylish, and sometimes says "darling" on the end of her sentences (She does it a lot in Princess Promenade), equivalent to Applejack saying "sugarcube".

Yeah, it's odd... like... was Rarity... mean or.. acts like the G4 RainbowDash!? :?: