Getting Brony things

TechBrush

(Nice to see you back Thoth..) :)

If any of you live in the Omaha...There's a place called "Ted and Wally's Premium Homemade Ice Cream' that sells an chocolate chip muffin ice cream called "Derpy Hooves".

Mmmm.

15044101515480899193345.jpg

http://tedandwallys.com/

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/04/ted-and-wallys-ice-cream-of-day-derpy.html

• Like 3

Welovefine is finally selling their very awesome pony keychains. In the past you had to purchase several items to get these for free. I managed to snag a Derpy keychain seconds before they sold out. I think when I was there, they had like four left. They still have Lyra and Dr Hooves keychains left... :razz:

(And I noticed Welovefine mentioned they should be getting 1200 more Derped keychains very soon. I wonder how fast this batch will sell out)

I'd have to say the best merchandise is the art done either at the conventions or through comissions via DA. Anyone can make a plushie but only one person can draw something MLP a certain style you really like, plus they are dedicated and put so much time and effort into what they do. :smug:

Twilight plushies... meh! I overlook her cause we have too much in common.

And speaking of minis....Check the official names of some of the background characters' minis...A few get their fannon names plus a bit more..And one known character gets a rather odd, and probably fan-fic making full name..Although, It wouldn't make any sense on the show...Not a fan of the Lyra one..As she's just a recolour... :-|

imageuvwl.jpg

More Pony backpacks from Welovefine. <3

mlphugmes.jpg

Doctor Hooves with a sonic screwdriver in his mouth (They call it a 'wand' so they won't get sued) and a Taridis...

And Pinkie has a Rainbow coloured cupcake...oh-oh...

LOL at Best Pony

Yeah. They just need to give the poor girl an official name for cripe's sake..Maybe Bubbles..Or Muffins...or something..Cause if I order an "Best Pony" backpack, it better be Applejack, or they sent me the wrong one! :smug:

I just want high-quality Rarity and Fleur de Lis plushies, and I'll be eternally happy. Too bad most commissioned works go for upwards of $200! Highway robbery I tell you!

There's images of a pistol with custom Rarity grips floating around, but I was disheartened to find out that it's nothing but an airsoft toy. I'm sure it can be done with the real-deal, but that'd cost money I'd be willing to spend!

More Pony backpacks from Welovefine. <3

mlphugmes.jpg

Doctor Hooves with a sonic screwdriver in his mouth (They call it a 'wand' so they won't get sued) and a Taridis...

And Pinkie has a Rainbow coloured cupcake...oh-oh...

OMC! -hugs Derpy-

Speaking of Derpy..This figure (Made by a 3D printer) is adorable. <3:?:

I've purchased one of these types of figures before (The DJ PON-3) and the pictures do not do them justice..Just be careful, as they're VERY fragile. Mine fell over and shattered into a zillion pieces. :scream:

derpy3dprintbyhashbrod6.jpg

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1080523/s-c-horses-derpy.html?li=productBox-search

• Like 2

Tacobob, that looks amazing! I've just recently heard that 3D printers are indeed a thing - that looks so cool!