What anime are you currently watching?

carameldelight

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear Naruto is 99% fillers

I think it's due in part to the anime outpacing the manga or something. If you cut out all the filler, it's so, so good. I really like how the story is coming together -- it truly is epic in scale!

I also followed One Piece for a while, but sort of gave up on that. It's entertaining and a lot of filler to be had, there, too, but the character design in that is amazing.

Just started Cowboy Bebop for the first time. Yes, I know the Anime is kinda old, and also a classic... but I was too young when it came out.

I also started Fruits Basket on Netflix a few months ago, but haven't gotten back into it.

Cowboy Bebop is a timeless classic, I hope you like it.

I've recently picked up One Piece again after putting it on hold for like 4 years. I'm on episode 208 of 538! :-|

Tony Tony Chopper is best reindeer!

107thxc.jpg

Finally watched Fate/Zero. So good... but the wait until the second part is going to be hard for me... :sleep:

Started Guilty Crown. Seven episodes in. Was a little skeptical, but seven episodes in, it's starting to hook me in.

• 3 weeks later...

BoBoBo-Bo-BoBo (or sumthing) XD. I stopped watching Naruto 2 seasons into Shippuden cause I lost the time it was on and didn't like all the new stuff. One Piece was good until after Alabaster when the girl with the blue hair joined officially and Luffy's VA changed. There was an anime I liked during the end years of Toonami with this talking hammer that transformed. Does anyone know the name of that?

Reminds me. I stopped watching the Anime just after the time skip. Time to pick it up again. :I

Also, I finished watching Another, which was awesome, but not all that work safe, and Puella Magi Madako Magica, which was mind-blowingly awesome, and not work safe either. ;D

Archived