carameldelight

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't watch anime.

But when I do, it's pretty swell.

1. Persona 4: The animation

2. One Piece

Manga ( even though it's not related, still more extensive than my first list ):

1. Sankarea

2. The World God Only Knows

3. Cage of Eden

> that feel when nobody will probably recognizing none of these.

*sigh, raises the similar-topic-thread-counter to 3*

Another, Mouretsu pirates, Persona 4, Guilty crown (hence avatar), Aquarion evol, <japanese words> symphogear, Rinne no Lagrange (this one on drop warning zone, better pick up the pace)

welp that's a damn lot.... :-|:shock::blush::P

p.s. struggling through dog days.... ppl say there is an actual plot somewhere on that mess..... i still cant find one.

and what the hay is wrong with this emoticon?? ( :!: ) on the editor it appears fine but when posting is gone

Haven't picked up a new anime series in a while. Right now I'm just re-watching what I have of Case Closed (seasons 1-3). That show's got me hooked but I guess Funimation only dubbed up to season 5 sadly (and I can't even find seasons 4 and 5).

just watched the latest Fullmetal alchemist movie aaaaand i just seem to have developed an itch that wont go away unless i rewatch 'brotherhood' on its entirety. :sleep:

Awesome, I completely forgot Brotherhood was coming out with a movie. Can't wait for that to come to America!

Archived