A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

"Knowing Strong, he is making Doukhobour Borscht with a side or Karvoshink and his favorite dessert... Carrot Cake." Bella Notte says with a quiet laugh as she heads into the kitchen to help Strong. Rosemary continues gently stroking the kitten as she quietly sings a lullaby to it.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7oLky.png

Whirligig hovers awkwardly outside of the kitchen as Strong Hooves and Bella Nocce set themselves to work. The rest of the ponies have scattered around the house and Whirligig isn't sure what to do with herself. "Are you sure there's nothing I could do to help?"

((Sorry for not replying!))

Flake watched as a few of the ponies disperesed in the house of the friendly relative of Strong. Flake moved over to Whirligig and Bella and sighed a bit. He watched her making the food and his mouth began to water just a bit. He was actually very hungry. Flake glanced around as Whirligig asked to help, He realized that he had not spoken yet.

[colour=#008080]"Anything I may to do help as well Miss Bella?" [/colour]He smiled at her.

7oLky.png

The cornflower pegasus pony drifts to the ground, finally planting all four hooves on the solid floor next to the white-maned Unicorn. She smiles warmly at the older mare. "Sure, ask me anything." She is a tad surprised when the filly who had so quickly scampered off to play with the kitty is suddenly standing beside her. She bends down to the little one and says brightly "Of course you can ask me a question, little bird."

((Blargh, got confused. Sorry.))

7oLky.png

The question startled Whirligig. She spread her wings out and then folded them back against her body as she pondered how best to answer the young filly. Being from a city populated purely by pegasus ponies, she had never really had to answer that question before, and, for whatever reason, it unnerved her.

"Well," she said, "I'm a Pegasus pony. So I use my wings, see?" She showed the small filly as she opened them again and rose a few inches off the ground. She almost went into a scientific spiel about lift and resistance, as well as the magic present that allowed Pegasi to defy some of those laws, but decided against it for the sake of simplicity.

She looked at the small filly whose eyes were full of wonder and gave another gentle smile. "I've just had an idea. Would you, miss Rosemary, like to fly with me?" Whirligig planted her feet on the sturdy floor and bent her knees low to the ground to see if the young filly would trust her enough to climb aboard.

((sorry for such a late response :( I have been busy lately XD))

As Zig and Zag entered the house,they looked around,a couple ponies disappeared to the great outdoors,on had said that they were full? And another,they didn't know of. The two stood quietly as they felt awkward about goign into some ponies house,uninvited. The two mares looked at eachother,they opened their wings and wing-flapped eachother,showing that they knew what they were both thinking. Afterwards they stood there,blankly,not an idea in the worl in what they should/could do right then.

((I COMPLETELY understand... The general is coming tomorrow and I was chosen to be a flight sergeant for the parade tomorrow. I practiced ALL day. I havent marched that much since BMT.))

The mouthwatering aroma of food began to fill the house, Strong carried all the food to the dining room and began helping with setting the table. Rosemary looked over and smiled as she saw the Borscht being served, as it's her favorite.

((OOC: May I suggest slowing down on the progression of events? There are nine people participating in this RP and we need to try to give everyone a turn to reply. Most people only have time for this for an hour or two per day and it's important to include everypony.))

((Yeah. Im always in step, I don't bob around, and I don't reach my foot out like Im gonna kick my wingman when called to halt. I march the way I was taught and practice as I play. So I correct them... Subtle of course and look pretty as I Follow the flight. In otherwords. Keep everypony in line on the bomb run.))

Dusky makes the perilous journey from the back yard alone and half asleep. He yawns as he enters the domocile and takes a few moments to scan the buildings' interior. "What a wonderfully quaint home." Dusky thought out loud, his voice still sleepy. He wandered around more or less aimlessly, yawning every few moments.

Six String sat on a stump in the backyard, bored. He sat quietly, trying to think of something to do. Suddenly, a glint appeared in his eye and he smiled. His horn began to swirl with energy, preparing a spell. In a flash, a large metal chest appeared in front of him, making a THUMP! on the way down. He pulled off his hat, revealing his messy black-and-white mane (like the one in my profile picture) as it fell to his side (it's really long hair). He reached into his hat and extracted a secret key, using it to open the large chest in front of him.

Whirligig straightened up when the little one confessed to having a fear of heights. "That's exactly right - we're a lot like birds. Except I'm a pony, of course. So are Zig and Zag and Saronyx." she pointed at each of the other ponies as she said their names. "We have wings so we can fly like birds, but we also have hooves like earth ponies; like you!" Whirligig pointed to the foal's hooves with her own.

'I finally made it !!' sapphire Swirl flew a top speed around StallionGrad.'I'm so glad The Princesses let me have a look around !!' shouted Sapphire a pure black pony while launching through the sky. ( Look at my profile pic thats who Sapphire Swirl is)