I have never done one of these before but I always enjoy them. So I'm starting up my wagon and joining in. To clarify these questions are OOC. Not for Regal my OC, but if you specify them for any of my OC's they might be kind enough to answer.

Ask away!

[colour=#999999]Regal Steel(#999999)[/colour]

[colour=#3399ff]Valour Bound(#3399ff)[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]Foghorn(#ffffff)
​[/colour]

Tonka

[colour=#33ffcc]Peridot Mellow(#33ffcc)[/colour]

Edited by RegalSteel
If you were candy, what kind of confectionery treat would you be?

That is a tough one. I definitely need to be something really bad for you. Like a Charleston Chew yeah, chewy, difficult & terrible for your teeth.

If you met me would you be my friend,run away,or pretend to be my friend until I left then call the cops (or royal guard in equestria)

I as a player would be inclined to attempt to bind you to my will via dark magic.

(Regal answers)

[colour=#999999]I would run and get my father and his big strong royal guard buddies.[/colour]

Have you ever wanted to open up your own shop? If so, what kind of wares would you sell?

I have always wanted to run a small gaming store. With cards, models, RPG's, & board games. Have a few tables where gamers young & old are welcome to play whatever they fancy. Keep the vibe of the place small town & friendly.

[colour=#999999]A lady has nothing to fear but bad mane days. B-but I am gunna go for completely unrelated, non-fear reasons! *flees*[/colour]

Lies!

Anyways how does one act like a lady(this is what I am gonna show my bestie I garuntee she is none of these

Anyways how does one act like a lady?

[colour=#999999]While I have no desire to aid you in any attempt to judge someone. Perhaps I should refer you to my Mother as she taught me all that I know about being a Lady. A simple answer would that be a Lady is a mare whom has proper ettiquete. That is of course the easy answer.[/colour]

If you were Princess Celestia for a day, what would you do?

Oh goodness. First thing on my agenda would be to return Celestia's hair to its original colour! After that I would stare at myself in a mirror for a while. I would definitely do some flying too. The fun would be endless. My last act would be to put Luna in charge.

What's your favorite mythical creature? If possible, would you have said creature as a pet?

Has anything in your life been what you consider highly influential to whom you are as of now? If so, what would that happen to be?

I missed your 1st question because of banishment. Apologies. These are both tough ones. Hmm my favorite mythical creature most definitely would be a Thunderbird. I would totally keep one as a pet.

As to the 2nd question of course important events have occured in my life to shape me as a person. One of them is oddly enough a program when I was young called Book It that got me to read through free pizza. I know it sounds silly but without that I don't believe I would love reading like I do.