Twilight. Princess, Alicorn, babysitter for a day.

Can I join? I'd prefer my OC, but I can join as someone else if need be. Such as a cast character.

You can join :) you can be your oc if you want. It's all up to you.

We will give Hinata another day or two to post . If not we will progress without her.

Heh, I'll think about it. Not sure who I would be. Is there a deadline for joining?

I think as long as you get in before Twilight casts her initial spell you can join whenever. After that, we would probably have to be more creative if you want to hop in, as you wouldn't be able to join as one of the transformed foals. As stated, we're waiting for another player at the moment, but will be continuing without her if she doesn't turn up shortly. You probably have a few days.

Okay we have waited a long time and the person playing Fluttershy doesn't seem to be active. Im sure its real life stuff but I've waited long enough. Anyone that wants to join should let me know now as we are going to start. So make a post in the RP and I will set you in the edited posting order then we can offically get started.

Fim cast is open to use, save Twilight who is taken.

OC's are allowed.

Just follow the rules in my first post of who can be rped and who can't.

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and posted; it looks to me like it's just three of us. I figure in my next post Twilight will ask the other two if they'd be willing to help her with an experiment. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen this around, seems pretty cool. If it's not too late, I'd like to join with Dawn Sunrise.

*checks on RP progress

Hmm, too late for me to have my OC a foal again. Would it be ok if I join in later for some reason I haven't thought of yet and wind up helping Twi take care of the children?

• 3 weeks later...

Would this still be open for joining with an OC? ^^ Or am I way too late? =P

Well as mentioned previously, you're definitely too late to join with an OC to be turned into an infant, but if you read through the thread as it is now and have any ideas as to how you want to involve your OC, do let us know here and we'll see if you can join. :)

That pretty much goes for everyone who's expressed interest thus far. :)

Yep as Jane said. Find a way to get in and you can join :).

I think the time while Twilight looks for the counter spell is good. I'm debating if or not to let the rain stop at that time. Be hilarious that say somepony comes and sees two babies and Twilight*who no doubt is busy trying to find that counter spell* and in the very helpful sense takes them out to play so Twilight can what the pony would think is studying in peace. But that's if everyones good with that or if you want to keep it confined to the library :) either works for me. Me and Derpy got the easiest roles in this rp XD

Yep as Jane said. Find a way to get in and you can join :).

I think the time while Twilight looks for the counter spell is good. I'm debating if or not to let the rain stop at that time. Be hilarious that say somepony comes and sees two babies and Twilight*who no doubt is busy trying to find that counter spell* and in the very helpful sense takes them out to play so Twilight can what the pony would think is studying in peace. But that's if everyones good with that or if you want to keep it confined to the library :) either works for me. Me and Derpy got the easiest roles in this rp XD

Actually, just in response to that - if people are still looking to join as infants, Twilight could accidentally botch what she thinks is the counter spell and wind up turning others into babies too. That would make things even more hectic than they already are...

Actually, just in response to that - if people are still looking to join as infants, Twilight could accidentally botch what she thinks is the counter spell and wind up turning others into babies too. That would make things even more hectic than they already are...

Good idea :) I like it, lets go with that. While we wait I'm gonna have Razor go find food :P. Twi better look up how to feed griffons XD

I'm still in this too! :) I just, you know, haven't been sure when to post.

My youngling OC, Dawn, would love to be a Princess ruling over the foals baby sitter.

And yes, I've been keeping an eye on the RP thread. I haven't quite found a suitable moment to join, however.

Well we really don't need three foalsitters for two foals. We hardly even need two at this point...just saying.

Well then nevermind... :blush:

It wouldn't happen to still be an option to have a problem with the counter spell, hence causing others to be foals? Or am I just pushing my luck? :halo:

It's really Sandcat's thread, but I for one would be happy to have you join as a foal - that's why I suggested having yet another spell go wrong - so that more people can join that way.