Well hello there!

Raritesque

About Myself: Who am I? Who am I, you ask? I am the very embodiment of Rarity herself. Couldn't you tell, dear?...

How I found Canterlot.com: My Little Pony roleplay? Why, let me just Google that for you. :D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Oh dear, that's an interesting question, indeed. Well, it's a story about a regular guy who just happened to have an inner soft spot for pink and glittery stuff. FiM was the catalyst that made me realize it truly is okay to be different. Since then, it's let me on a path of self-discovery that I'll never forget. To me, the brony community is something far more than a TV fandom--it's a collection of people who embrace who they are, and aren't ashamed to admit it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
The bronies taught me a new way of life. Recently, I've been through some troubled times, but I'm in the process of starting anew. Making some new friends is part of that new beginning. This site looks like a good place to start... and the brony community was built on friendship, after all. :Celest:

So here's to moving forward! :idea:

I41HVmw.png

By the way, if anyone ever needs to talk to someone, feel free to send me a message. I've been around the block more than once, and I've seen more than any human being probably should ever have to see... and no, I'm not an old man! I just feel like one. :razz:

Well, Miss Rarity, allow me to be the first pony in Canterlot to welcome you to our most fair of Role Play sites. I am absolutely certain you will fit right in around here. :)