Ask Spin Art and Friends!

Another asking thread! But this is with my characters that are currently in my log, unapproved or approved. Something like those MLP/OC ask me tumblrs in a way.

Characters:

[colour=#2f4f4f]Spin Art[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Jigsaw[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Coffee Rush[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]Mended Heart[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]Three Cloud[/colour]

You may begin!

((Well this is going to be a long while....))

[colour=#2f4f4f]"My cutie mark? Welp here it goes! When I was a filly I made up this really cool story! I thought it was pretty cool back then, but it's.... meh. Could have done better, but it was really cool. If that made sense. Pretty much my cutie mark is the symbol of my imagination -slash- the story I made up. The story was about a little filly *cough* me who was able to make a rainbow tornado!"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"I got mine from just believing in myself and helping others and little foals alike. Nothing spectacular. I was just helping my friend and my little brother realize that they are just special."[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"I got mine from making coffee-!"[/colour]

?

[colour=#000080]? "As a filly?"[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]"Well I drank some coffee from my parents. It was amazing! It wasn't the very bitter kind but it was delicious! So I had to make my own.... it was all bitter like so bitter that it tasted like... Hay, I don't even know! *laughs* But it was disgustingly bitter! I added sugar, it turned out gross. I used my magic on it which was able to make it all nice and delicious. That's how it came to be!"[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]"Wellllll, I had to admit I had the hottest best guy friend. But apparently he had a fillyfriend. *fumes* I helped him with the ups and downs of his relationship in short."[/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"Um... I got my cutie mark from making an air balloon, just a tiny one. When I grow up I want to be an inventor!"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Well, for all I know.... I can tell what Coffee's drink would be-"[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"Coffee!"[/colour]

[colour=#2f4f4f]"Of course! Haha you lucky duck. I can't think of mine, I mean that question was out of the blue. Possibly a fruit smoothie.... Not sure if Frost137 made me as Jamba Juice reference."[/colour]

Not reaaaaally.

[colour=#FFA07A]"Mine would probably be those Monster energy drinks you humans have. Those taste so good- except the aftertaste...."[/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"Can I try!?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Ahah, those are not for foals like you Lil' Puff Ball.... What drink would be yours?"[/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"Ummm.... Apple juice?"[/colour]

[colour=#2F4F4F]"Hey, Jigsaw.... you haven't said yours yet..."[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"I'm working on it-!" *silence* [/colour]

[colour=#2f4f4f]"Are you hiding something from us?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"What are you talking about? Fine. Strawberry Kiwi juice."[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]".... I don't see that."[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"It's delicious...."[/colour]

While my train of thought is associated with school, I have a scenario for everyone.

It's the beginning of your very first day at a private school your parents decided to enroll you into.

You happily prepare yourself for the day, placing textbook, notepaper and pencil upon your desk.

Y'all decide now would be a good time to flip through your textbook since you have nothing better to do.

As you reach over to grab your textbook, you accidentally knock over your favorite #2 pencil.

Before you can even react, an emerald green colt picks up the pencil.

Surprised, you give your thanks and expect him to give your writing utensil back to you.

But the colt has other plans. With a menacing grin, he eats the pencil right before your very eyes, graphite and all.

WAT DO?

[colour=#2f4f4f]"Ahahah! What? It must be a dream. I mean what kind of pony eats a pencil?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"We eat hay...."[/colour]

[colour=#2f4f4f]"But like solid wood? i'm assuming it's a dream so I would wake up."[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"I would just stare at him oddly.[/colour]"

[colour=#FFA07A]"If he was hot, then hay forget the pencil I want his number!"[/colour]

(Wait, there are no phones in Equestria?)

[colour=#ffd700]"I would tell him on the teacher! He ate my pencil!"[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]"That's stupid! What maniac eats my pencil?"[/colour]

[colour=#2F4F4F]"Question for you Accellerant, did somepony eat your pencil?"[/colour][colour=#8B4513] [/colour]

[colour=#2F4F4F]"Question for you Accellerant, did somepony eat your pencil?"[/colour][colour=#8B4513] [/colour]

What? PFffffft, please, I only use pens!

Why, I'd never let anyone eat any of my beloved writing utensils!

That pony ate EVERYTHING! My pencils, pens, acrylics, dipping pens, and even my kneadable erasers!

Nothing was safe from that monster. Even though this was years ago, he still haunts my dreams...

Hold me! ಥ_ಥ

Wait, I'm the one asking the questions around here!

This is Far From Over!

[colour=#ff0000]Accellerant puts on his robe and wizard hat[/colour]

If you could have any power for a week what power would that be, my leetle ponies?

[colour=#2F4F4F]"OH CELESTIA, ALL OF YOUR DRAWING UTENSILS!?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]'[/colour][colour=#000080]>.>[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]'[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]>.>[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]'>.>[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]._.[/colour]

------

[colour=#2F4F4F]"The power to be super strong! Yeah!"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"The power to smack Spin Art in the head, I mean to teleport quickly!"[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"Read ponies' minds."[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"The power of.... Alicorns! I just can't say fly and use magic.... humbug." [/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]"Oh oh! You know that one guy who had that supersonic-sound-making power from that one movie you guys have.... Yeah! X-Men: First Class! That's really cool! It's like I can say FUS-RO-DAH and everypony flies off! Heehee!"[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]"But wait, doesn't he scream not shout?"[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"Oh... well whatever just saying FUS-RO-DAH works for me!"[/colour]