Why is Rarity so fabulous? ;)

That's an interesting question! For one she is the only pony out of the mane6 to wear any form of makeup (eyeshadow) Her mane is a very unique colour and style that looks like it would be difficult to replicate, not to mention the colour of her coat and her cutie mark which just accents the colours she already possesses...Hn colour scheme aside she is very unique! She's the only one out of all of them that is "Girly" in the stereotypical sense (make up, jewelery/dresses) Yet despite this she manages to be a fascinating and unique character all her own!

We see that she is "Human" Really with her visible flaws, and her struggling to balance her work and passion with her friends and family.... It's admirable how career oriented she is, and the spurts of drama really make her a diverse and deep character.

Rarity is fabulous because she is well thought out, multi dimensional and stunning visually! She's the right balance of slightly snotty, drama, and good warmheartedness that makes her fun and not boring! Which contributes to the fabulosity factor!

A generous nature especially with the talent and work she puts into the things she freely gives away is the shining gem in the crown of fabulous which Rarity sports perfectly.

• Like 2

Scientifically speaking, how did red pandas become so adorable?

fRZUM.gif

Possibly because of how similarly they are to cats, it is a mixture of the big heads and big eyes that make us particularly d'aw at them, the additional fluffy tails and small paws add to this....

Besides humans are wired to find cute things well CUTE that way they are safer because nobody wants to harm them, Cute is a brilliant defense mechanism in the wild, and part of the reason Mothers tend to their young..because they are cute.

Red Panda's are adorable because it's logical for them to be if they want to survive.

This article goes into further detail on how cute is used to protect animals, it seems people are more fond of and more willing to protect cute animals

Article

What do you consider is challenging or difficult to do?

Vice Versa, what's easy or enjoyable?

It's a challenge for me to express a negative opinion in a way that isn't abrasive, I'll be the first to admit I can be bitey and a little over zealous when it comes to something I am passionate about, It's very hard for me sometimes to "Let someone down gently" as I was raised being taught a lot of fluff, and at one point said "No" and assigned myself the job of always being honest...However I'v yet to tamper this to be honest and blunt without coming across mean.

It's very easy for me to write and to come up with characters, and it's very easy to get too into a project, I tend to go full into something once I'v decided on it.

Between cast character and OCs, you play a lot of characters on Canterlot, Lime. Which ones are your favorites to play? As a follow up, which of your OCs' designs are you the proudest of? :)

Between cast character and OCs, you play a lot of characters on Canterlot, Lime. Which ones are your favorites to play? As a follow up, which of your OCs' designs are you the proudest of? :)

Hn well Zecora has her charms, though I will admit her rhyming is a pain in the flank ! Haha, but honestly QuickLime's Design is the one I am the most proud of, as it has evolved from what I originally had!

Cashmere is one of my most fun to play though he's different than the others :D He's also my second character I ever created on Canterlot :D

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have one, I have one!

How do you feel about Equestria Girls (the movie, not the Con thread. Though you can answer both if you like ;) )?

Yay for giving things a chance!

Another one!

How do you feel about rainbow farts?

Better yet, how does Prism Burst feel about rainbow farts?

...we are so mature. ;)