My Little Po..kemon? (Sign up/Interest Check)

Name: Almond Butter

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: Light purple coat. Lime green eyes. Magenta mane and tail, both cut short and curled with a yellow stripe running down each. He has spent great time keeping himself from looking as far from the typical poison user as possible. Will dress as formally as the typical trainer hike will allow. At most, it's a black turtle neck. Cutie mark is a pink (and then pinker) blossom, found on the Bitter Almond tree.

Starting Pokemon: Zubat

Motivation: To gain strength as a trainer and to earn prestige for a type typically abhorred and snubbed by the masses. He hopes to not only be a Gym leader, but to chase the Psychics out of their building in Canterlot and claim it for Poison-types everywhere.

If that's not enough, I can spit out more. Delving more into background and development, etc etc.

I really like that :) haha this should be fun once our chars get to Canterlot :) haha

Alright. I will add you to the list sometime today. I can't right now..cause I am busy XD but soon we need to break this up into groups and we will start this! :)

Name: Jigsaw

Sex: Female

Occupation: Stalliongrad Snow Gym Leader, she might be able to join one pony's adventure.

Pokemon: (Since she's gym leader she can have pokemon that have evolved at least into the second stage and have six right?) Cubchoo, Spheal, Snorunt, Sneasel, Snover, and Glaceon.

Appearance: Dark blue mare with blonde mane. Her wings are bigger than the average pegasus and looks much elegant. Her cutie mark is a blue puzzle piece. She wears a green Camp Little Lake sweatshirt.

Frost approved :)

Lol ok. So right now. We have Shadowbolt and Saeryu in a group. You guys can either just be a group of two or if you want another player just say so :) I'll change the original post soon lol

haha well it doesn't matter where you go :) haha We could do

Me, Shadow, Saeryu. And then Neo, Lightning, and Kirby. If that's alright haha

I was thinking about that Jigsaw..haha Uh..If you wanted to you could make a subtle appearance sometime to both of the groups at different times. Then the groups would meet up at they gym and you would resign haha.

But the actual RP should be starting later today! :)

Kirby..that is a good point haha. I will just post it in the FFA and then post a link here.

Alright :) I may post soon just to get the thread started. And as for the time zones..just to give everyone an idea. It is about 12 in the afternoon for me right now