My Little Pokemon! (Apply in OOC)

Derpyy

"Okay,thank you," Delilah took the other pokeballs and put them in her bags. She turned for the door,"Thank you again,bye!" She yelled before running out,she stopped and took a look at the pokeball that beheld a pokemon in it,"Okay,Go!" She yelled out as she threw the pokeball onto the ground. There was a big glow of white,then before her eyes,stood her very first pokemon,"An Eevee!" Delilah jumped around,then jumped over to her eevee,it looked at her with big curious eyes,"Come on Eevee,let's start our adventure!" She said before starting for the Whitetail woods with her eevee by her side. They entered the woods,a chill ran up both their spines,"Hehe,don't worry Eevee,just the wind,maybe," Delilah sheepishly said,Eevee stared at her,then continued to walk along,while saying,"Ee,E,eevee E!"

Cloud had his Chimchar on his back again. He was examining the trees and everything else in the Whitetail woods. He could spot a number of pokemon but they were all the same. Just a lot of the same types. Cloud glanced over at Chimchar who was also looking in the same direction as he was.

Cloud then sighed a happy sigh.

"[colour=#008080]I'm glad I got you Chimchar."[/colour] He smiled again. His Chimchar then smiled and hopped around a bit. It hopped off his back and stretched a bit on the ground.

Just then Cloud heard a voice. And a voice...that sounded like it said..Eevee?

Cloud turned to see a mare trotting along with an Eevee! Cloud pulled out his pokedex and quickly scanned the Eevee. He then trotted over to the mare with Chimchar at his side.

[colour=#008080]"Hello there! I'm Cloud Flicker!" [/colour]

BluemoonThe soon to be Championgrabed her pokeball and pokedex with a squee of excitment << [colour=#40e0d0]Thank you Mister Professer Rowan! This is where it all starts![/colour] >> Bluemoon Hugged Rowan before trotting out the door. Once she reached the outside Bluemoon summoned her new friend from its Pokeball. << [colour=#00ff00]Bulba Bulbasaur![/colour] >> Mooney looked at her new Pokemon with one of the Largest grins she'd ever had. [colour=#afeeee]It's finally happened I finally have my first pokemon [/colour]Bluemoon wasen't sure what to do just stared at it. <<[colour=#40e0d0] Maybe we should start adventuring.... [/colour]>> Bluemoon Began strolling toward white tail woods with Bulby at her side. Her story Starts now.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Ooop,Hi there,you startled me,I'm Delilah,"[/colour] Delilah smiled at Cloud,she pulled out her Pokedex and scanned ChimChar. Eevee hopped over to Cloud,she brushed her ear and head on his foreleg[colour=#8B4513],"Ewee!" [/colour]It siad happily while rubbing her head up and down his leg.

Ember turned around, to see Cloud taking to a new pony, who had, an Eevee??

She was about to run over, when she remembered the Pokedex, and how she was meant to scan each pokemon she encountered.

Pulling it out, she scanned the Eevee and the Chimchar, as Charmander hopped of her back and walked over the the small gathering.

"Charmander, Char"

"Charey!" Ember ran over, making sure he was close, smiling at Cloud and the new pony "Sorry..Charey isn't the best at staying close, and i won't really want to lose him..I'm Ember" she held her hoof out to the new mare

((Queen I have some ideas for them so I am going to play them. Also it is Team Galactic..not plasma. This is sinnoh..))

Cloud laughed when the Eevee rubbed up against his hoof. It tickled so he jumped back a bit. He continued to laugh when Ember came up to them. He noticed that she scanned his Chimchar and the Eevee. He was happy to see her scanning pokemon. Even though he needed to get to scanning some as well..

Cloud then realized that his Chimchar had hopped off and was giving a friendly greeting to the Charmander as well! It made Cloud smile.

Cloud looked at Ember and said, "[colour=#008080]Oh it's alright.[/colour]" He smiled at her and then over to Delilah.

He sighed a small happy sigh and said, [colour=#008080]"I know we need to get through the introductions..they are mandatory.[/colour]" He laughed a bit. "[colour=#008080]But would you all like to travel together? I am going to get all of the badges and become the champion!" [/colour]He smiled at both of them.

(And I'm back.)

Time moved along whitetail woods with Shay. The two were... neutral at best. Shay was quite intimidating and the fact that she could talk was amazing, not to mention she was a shadow type, just like he was. Well not truly but in a way they were the same. The duo moved with Piplup on his back. As they made their way around again they came to where the others were. Time saw Cloud and several of the others that were at the lab. He turned to shay. [colour=#696969]"So...do we keep your abilities a secret from the others or do we tell them" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said kind of oddly. He wasn't sure how to act to, what could be considered, a legendary.[/colour]

Shay stared at him coldly, "Abilities, what are you talking about?" she asked him as she looked at the others. She watched the two Pokemon exchange greetings and something deep inside her longed to meet as well, but her outside appearance would make them scared.

(For all confused, se is bipolar and also doesn't always know/remember she is shadow)

[colour=#696969]"You know..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said awkwardly. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Your....talking and...shadow."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I don't think all of the shadow's are proud." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said touching his hoof to his glasses. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Anyway let's go meet them." [/colour][colour=#000000]He offered her a hoof for some reason.[/colour]

Time jumped back as shay spat at him then said something really sweet to him...but, what did she say? [colour=#696969]"I'm sorry..." [/colour][colour=#000000]​Time said deciding to just apologize.[/colour]

Time looked at her oddly. [colour=#696969]"Your still suffering from the affects of the shadow..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked at the pokemon with realization. [/colour][colour=#696969]"That would explain the weird comments!"[/colour]

"What weird comments!" she snapped at him and looked away, "Cyrus hurt me so much!" she looked back, "He will rule your life!" she laughed and looked down, "I fear him that's why I work for him"

[colour=#FF8C00]"Sure,and nice! I hope to be a top pokemon co-oridinator," [/colour]Delilah smiled,she tilted her head and closed her eyes.

Eevee ran over to Chimchar and Charmander[colour=#8B4513],"Ewee E eee vve!"[/colour] It siad happily,it;s tail wagging furiously and she jumped around.

Time looked at her sadly. [colour=#696969]"You don't have to fear him anymore, none of us will hurt you." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Well let's go."[/colour]

Time Spinner approached Cloud and Delilah. [colour=#696969]"Alright I'm back." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. Piplup gave a pip as a greeting and hopped off of Time's back to introduce himself to eevee.[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Pip, piplup!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. Time spinner looked at the eevee. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Wow, an eevee?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said.[/colour]

Ink stood in a flat grassy area in Whitetail. Focusing his magic, he enveloped himself in a dark blue aura, and with a loud bang, vanished.

With his magic drained, Ink trotted around Ponyville, looking around. Within seconds, he was standing at the Gym Leader's door. Ink felt ready. He had trained tirelessly, and was going to challenge the gym. Raising his hoof, he knocked on the door, and awaited a reply.

While waiting, he nervously shifted back and forth. He looked into his bag, and among the books and map, he saw the 3 Poke Balls, each containing a Pokemon. Among his time training, a very brave Frillish had challenged him. It had been soundly defeated and captured thanks to Munna, and now happily joined him on his quest. He thought his strategy over. He would lead with Munna, and use her Energy Ball...

"Oh an eevee, your so special!" Shay said sarcastically then smiled warmly, "I've never seen an eevee before, wonder which evolution it will become!" she chipped then rolled her eyes, "Not that I care or anything!"

Just in that moment Roark, the leader of this rock gym, heard a knocking at his gym door. The large black stallion moved from his seat and trotted to the door. Probably some random mailpony or some thing he didn't want to do.

But to his surprise when he opened the door...he saw a trainer. The trainer looked pretty eager. Roark smiled a half smile.

[colour=#800000]"Welcome to Ponyville's Rock Gym. That is what you are here for correct?" [/colour]The large stallion raised an eyebrow in question at the young pony.

"Yes!" He replied, "I'm here for a Gym battle." Ink was nervously shaking. The Gym leader looked strong, and he had no doubt his Pokemon would be too. He activated his magic and levitated a Poke Ball out.

"Where do we begin?" He asked with a grin.