A human? In Equestria?! (Open join, just hop on in!)

(Took a Little nap now im ready to go! :D And of course you can hop in! :D)

Lrya arrived at sweet apple acres. Turns out none of the apple family was around. Lyra simply took out a piece of paper and wrote "IOU" Then put it where the cart used to be. She strapped it on and trotted of with the cart full of hay.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I'll join soon! :) but Delta! I saw your video on YouTube of you playing battlefield. You were having like a sniper battle or something but anyways! I make gaming videos as well and sometime if you wanted to maybe we could do one together! Only if you want to man!))

((I'll join soon! :) but Delta! I saw your video on YouTube of you playing battlefield. You were having like a sniper battle or something but anyways! I make gaming videos as well and sometime if you wanted to maybe we could do one together! Only if you want to man!))

(Yeh! I would like that! Send me a FreindRequest! :3)

((Sure! It's open join in FFA! Come on in! And I troll snipers with C4 on BF3 XD))

After a while, John heard Lyra finally approaching. He puts away his pocket knife and carving and stands back up.

(Thats why I usually use a M240 ^3^ I use it like it is depicted in this video:

)

Lyra finally arrived. She put down the harness. "[colour=#00ffff]Ok.. Now, Hop on in and well go get twilight's help[/colour]" She motioned for him to hop in the cart.

((Alright :) I was thinking about joining as some random Canon character and an OC. :) I swear my next post will be a real post XD haha))

hyicbXI.png

Care was having a fine day. He had almost finished his mail route and was happy. He was always happy to deliver mail that is. It was his job after all. Care's route today though had taken him through Ponyville. Living in Cloudsdale and all he never came down to Ponyville that much. Care still loved this little town.

He flew around a bit and then noticed something. He was near the outskirts and he saw a mare he had seen a few times before.

He didn't know her name but she was next to a cart. Care obviously didn't know why. Instead his friendly nature got the best of him. He flew down next to her and said

[colour=#8b4513]"Hello there! We haven't met before but I'm Care Package!"[/colour] He gave her a big friendly smile and saluted her. He was a young stallion and all.

[colour=#8b4513]"I'm going to be Equestria's best Mailpony one day!"[/colour] He smiled and kept his salute up. He had not yet noticed the human..though he was sure to.

--Heart Monitor--

((I'm going to post for another OC ,Heart Monitor, and a canon char when we get to Twi's :)

Hope that post was alright :)

(hey who has steam??? I want some brony friends on steam, pweaze XD)

Pinkie bounced around town as she was on a mission, Twilight was cleaning her library....again...and wanted her anthropology books back. So pinkie had to find Lyra and getthe books, nothing would distract he...."CAKE!" she cheered and went to get some....this might take a while!

John slowed his breathing to a nearly inaudible volume. He remained silent and carefully listened. He was unsure who this other pony was let alone why he was there. He payed even more attention to his surroundings as he laid in the hay, much like an animal lurking in the shadows.

((Its great! :) I've got steam. My ID is sithkid. You should see a picture of Kenny. ))

(((Chrys your close as a bee to honey. It is a nine taile fox, but need the myth lore name for that creature. I will give a hint, starts with Kit))

The fox could not help but laugh to itself at the bucket, that had bee so funny. Now what to do next?

The fox thought for a moment and watched as the new pony appeared. THe fox thought on what to do, and decided that another belly rub would help so hoped down from the tree next to Care. It made sure that it looked like a normal fox kit and rubbed itself against the pony's leg.

"Yip." It went before turning on its back, the tell tale sign of wanting a belly rub.

Lyra waited untell John was concealed. She went around to the front of the cart when she heard a pony say to her [colour=#8B4513]"Hello there! We haven't met before but I'm Care Package!" [/colour]She turned around and saw a young stallion saluting her. She giggled "[colour=#00ffff]At ease![/colour]" She joked. She Glance back at the cart to make sure John was all the way under the hay. "[colour=#00ffff]Im LyraHeartstrings" [/colour]She smiled at him

(Sure. My steam is again IIID3LTAIII. Should be a picture of Fluttershy ^3^)

(I said that in one of my earlier posts! Lol)

John quietly thought to himself.

<<Lyra heartstrings? Carepackage? These are very strange names...>> he thought to himself. He let out one very long and quiet breath through his sleeve after deciding to get comfortable with the names, since he was probably going to hear them for a while.