A human? In Equestria?! (Open join, just hop on in!)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Dies a little inside because he has no Steam))

hyicbXI.png

Care smiled at Lyra. He chuckled a bit and lowered his hoof. He glanced down at the little fox that rubbed itself up against his leg. He laughed a bit because the fox tickled. He moved his leg and realized that the animal looked as if it wanted a belly rub. Care looked around. He was suddenly dirstracted by hearing what he thought was..a faint breath. He just assumed it one of the other ponies.

He looked back at Lyra and said, [colour=#800000]"So..if you don't mind me asking. Miss Lyra. What do you have this cart for? [/colour]He glanced over the cart. He hoped that he wasn't stepping on some private or personal thing in this cart. He was just curious. "

(((Gives Airforce a cookie. YOu get it second cause Chrysalis is the queen :razz:))))

The fox waited for a belly rub, and whacked the pony with its tail to get the attention it wanted. It rolled back onto its legs and did the same cute act to Lyra, hoping to get some attention.

Lyra got a little nervous. The stallion seemed really curious as to what was in the cart. She saw the little fox on the ground and saw it as a chance for a distraction "[colour=#00ffff]Aww, Hey there little guy. You wants a belly rub[/colour]" She trotted over to it and softly rubbed its belly. Then she pretended to hear the Stallions comment "[colour=#00ffff]Oh nothing.. Just some boring hay im taking to town.[/colour]" She lied. She continued to pet the foxes tummy.

John remained silent, slowing his breath to an even slower rate as he listened carefully. He then heard the yip from the fox and closed his eyes, praying that it wouldn't smell him and alert everyone.

((I CAN HAZ COOKIE??? :D ))

Pinkie heard it, she always hears it, it Wha easy to hear...the cuteness!!!! She squeed, paid for her cake and ate it too and bolted, soon reaching the fox and finding Lyra, "Oh Oh Oh Lyra Lyra!" she jumped up and down as spotted the hay, "HEy tats Hay!" she bounced high up and prepared to die bomb into it!

hyicbXI.png

Just some boring hay? Hmm. Care had the feeling that this Lyra..was lying to him. But it was just a small thought. Care then flapped his wings and lifted himself off of the ground. He flew above the earth pony and flew around the cart. He knew this was really none of his business. But he loved to be curious.

Care then continued to fly around the cart. Until he ultimately ended up where he began. He looked down at the fox that was getting it't belly rubbed. He then flew back a bit as a rather happy mare come up and almost dive in the hay. He flew back and said,[colour=#800000] "Well. Just hay then."[/colour] He smiled and looked at this rather happy pink mare.

((Lol yeah... I edited my post when I noticed Lyra stopped pinkie. So I'm not sure how you all wanna go at this. With pinkie crashing into the hay or Lyra saving the day. I should totally do zecora. Lol))

(ok.. ok.. Lets back up here a little)

Lyra watched at Care stopped PinkiPie from cannonballing into the pile of hay. Somehow she stayed in midair.. Defying gravity. That was so pinkie pie. Lyra shook her head. "[colour=#00ffff]A-anyway, I really should get going.. Place to be you know![/colour]" She said taking the cart down the road.

hyicbXI.png

Care flew after Lyra.

[colour=#800000]"Hey wait up!" [/colour]He flew above her and kept up with her.

[colour=#800000]"Look..I'm new here and I don't really know this town. And well I have some mail to deliver and one of the letters is to go to the Library. So would you mind if I tagged along?" [/colour]He gave her a friendly smile. He figured that she wound't want him around seeing as how much snooping he did. He felt as if she was in a hurry and was trying to get away.

((Okay... We've gotta get turn order... This would be less fun without pinkie... Um... Lemme think.... Me, derpyy, IIID3, and chrystalist... We can change it around if needed... What do y'all say? It's up to you.))