A human? In Equestria?! (Open join, just hop on in!)

((So we starting when Pinkie jumped in the cart?))

Care looked over at Lyra and saw that this Pink pony that seemed to defy gravity. He trotted a bit and then continued to fly. He looked over at Lyra and the pink pony and said, [colour=#800000]"Um...ookkk."[/colour] He chuckled a bit and waited to see what would happen.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinkie screamed and did a back flip, from her mid air pause and gasped, "The hay sneezed, wait...." she looked at it sternly, as if scolding it, "Hey, Hay doesn't sneeze, does it? Is this super hay, Oh I know a place thats sells super cake," she opened her mouth as if drooling over it, "mmm cake," she shook her head, "right, back to snezehay"

• 1 month later...

bronzeshine was flying by carrying a large bag of iron ore for his smithy. he was struggling to lift it before he inevitably falls, as he was falling he releases the bag and aims for a cart of hey. he lands hard and moans oww.

Bronze shine rolls out of the top of the cart. oww. I'm alright. He starts poking through the basket. Sorry I just lost a neckless that I,m holding for a cleint. Bronze shine looks hurt. Just let me get this and get out of your hair.

Just one sec- huh? His hoof touches johns head. What the? He brushes aside some of the hay revealing his scalp, and turns to the nearest pony. You might have a stow away. He tries to get a better grip.

Now seeing that he's been spotted, and that it's too late, he stumbles out of the hay pile and breathes heavily, gripping his stomach.

"I'd appreciate it if people stop falling on me and not grab my hair..." He muttered, stumbling back to his feet.

"Ugh" John moans painfully, "first off, it's 'human'... and secondly, quite a while... Until SOMEONE decided to use the cart as a trampoline..." He stood tall again and took a deep breath, blowing out the need to scream in agony. It was apparent in his voice he finally lost patience.

Starwind decided to go play near the edge of town when she got there she saw miss lyra with a cart of hay with some other ponies she didn't know unlike other ponies she didn't think it was weird for believeing in human in some shape or form they did exist someway anyway back to the story Starwind decided to go up to miss lyra and ask her what she was doing when she got close enough she saw pinkie pie drooling over nothing most likely it is some cake right has she was about to speak a pegasus crash landed she jumped back startled after which she walk up to him and ask him

"are you all right" after she finish she heard him say something about humans and how did he get here

post-8050-0-71237900-1373677304_thumb.pnwhat she look like

((I think Lyra and the others stopped playing.))

"How I got here's beyond me... I just came to here and suddenly, horses talk and use me as a trampoline." John chuckled. He then looked over his shoulder to see Starwood approach.

"Hey." He said.

Well one things for sure we need to get you back were you came from! There's no telling what deceases he could have brought, or what he isn't immune to. We should probably report this to princess celestria. Unless if you want to find your own solution.

((You mean diseases? Slow down a little and make sure you're using proper spelling and punctuation. And use quotes for what your character's saying.))

"So you're calling me a filthy animal?" John growled as he approached bronze shine.

"You're really trying my patience..." He growled, cuffing his hand into a very tight fist.

"i don't think you are a filthy animal but the longing you stay here the more likely something bad will happen and i think going to princess celestria is a bad idea since we are here why not go to princess twilight" said Starwind as she got closer to the human

((is twilight a princess in this or not if not forget the princess twilight part))

(Yeah, I suppose twilight'll be a princess in this. Since it would take place post fim.)

John rested his palm on his face and muttered a few words under his breath.

"I suppose that wouldn't be a bad idea..." He said to star, then he looked to her, "but what if there's no way FOR me to return?"

"well i always like to look on the positive side of things but if there is no way for you to return the you will just have to adept to life in equestria i read in one of those human books that lyra borrow once that human are great at adepting to things" said starwind