Ponyville's Spring and Summer Spectacular! OOC

At the request of some of the other users in the topic, via PM, I have been asked to put up an OOC topic regarding this Roleplay.

It can be found here.

All active players in the RPs may post questions and concerns here. All members wishing to join may either post the intent here, or can just post in the open thread.

Just a note, I do plan on joining with Cherry Berry sooner or later, it that's alright. :)

Naturally, the more the better actually. Postcycle seems currently a bit unplanned, but if really more people joined it, I guess we could change it to "Post once 'x' people have posted."? I mean, so far from experience I've had in roleplaying it's best course of action. Strict cycle makes you wait for people to post and potentially stops others from posting, what can be problematic for cast, while random cycle is just too chaotic.

I swear I'll post sometime in the next few days. Once I catch up with my other active RPs... :-o

It's cool Bellosh, you've said that like 4 times already, we get it xD

I agree with the posting cycle, though we should put off actually setting one up until every player is interacting with at least one other player. That way when the posting order is set. Everyone can post, and no one gets left behind because there was no previous interaction to begin with. I've seen this happen many of times as well.

• 2 weeks later...

With another person joining the RP, I'm actually really considering implementing a rule "Post once X (f.e. 3-4) people have posted", seeing how it is the most effective one when it comes down to posting cycle in big threads.

Especially that I still have reasons to believe there are at least 2 more people who'd like to join somewhere in future.

Comments:

I like this idea. Especially since this is turning into something a lot bigger than I had imagined, (And I love it) The question is, is how many different people should have to post right now, and how should this increase for the arrival of new members?

I really think a list should be made of all the customers (divided between new arrivals and those left alone while undergoing a treatment), and have the spa ponies use it to decide who needs to be serviced.

This is actually not a bad idea Bellosh. It'll clarify some stuff. I'll get to this as fast as possible and will PM it to Ice so that he can edit the first post. Perhaps I'll also reply today. Although issue is I'm leaving home for holidays and I have REALLY a lot of assignments to pull through, but I'll try to spare enough time for Canterlot.

Still, this will be done.

Edit of 23rd June:

Sorry for the massive delays, but I was, and still am, undergoing exams. Tomorrow's the last day. After that, I still need to finish one important assignment, although my timetable will be flexible at last.

Should reply tomorrow I believe :)

• 4 weeks later...

DPost but it can't be helped I guess if I want to draw attention :P

Decided to introduce another character into the thread in order to:

a) Get a grasp at her before 2 more threads start.

b) Provide some more interaction with customers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just posting this as a note here that Expo is no longer playing Lotus or Fluer, so at the moment, I am the only one currently servicing customers until someone replaces else takes the reigns of Lotus.