The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

Spitfire Smiled and nodded to Sage, [colour=#FFD700]"It will be nice to have you around Sage, i could get to know the others in your squad better as well hopefully." [/colour]She looked to Carmus when he nuzzled her, he told her that they would gladly accept her into the Raptors. She felt happy in knowing this but she still had a twinge of fear, would she fare well through bootcamp? Or crumble as though she were a wall of clay? Either ways she was delighted. [colour=#FFD700]"You will? That would be great!" [/colour]She said to him. She returned the nuzzle and giggled when he said that he would personally train her. [colour=#FFD700]"We could talk to Jet stream after the party maybe? See what he thinks?" [/colour]She said to him. Just as she said this She heard some familiar voices across the way.

Pinkie pie had skipped through the doorway giggling as loud as could be, She looked around at all the decor, which wasnt much and giggled. [colour=#EE82EE]"Just lookie at all of these ponies! They all look so happy! Celestia surly knows what she is doing when she sets these up! Ooh! There is cake, Cupcakes, frosting! Yum!" [/colour]She squeaked.

Applejack was soon to follow her in. She had fully cleaned her coat of any mud that she had gotted during Applekicking out with hind-legs. [colour=#FFA500]"Whoa there Sugarcube, Calm yer self. Ah dont think that the true party has even begun. I heard that we are all going to have Dinner here before it all kicks off." [/colour]She said to The bubbly Pink mare.

Pinkie pie giggled [colour=#EE82EE]"But Applejack! The party has already begun silly!" [/colour]

Applejack shook her head and sighed.

Rarity entered from behind her, [colour=#800080]"Dont be so tense Applejack darling, she is the way she is. It honestly is quite ammusing, she makes everypony laugh no matter what mood they are in." [/colour]She said to Applejack. She looked around the party, she had a large Treapeau on with an extravagant feather on it. She squinted slightly and huffed. [colour=#800080]"A party involving the Princesses should have at least a dress code! I surely could have fashoned some marvelous dresses. Or suits." [/colour]She said to her friends.

Applejack chuckled [colour=#FF8C00]"Everythin has to be a fashon show with you huh?" [/colour]She said in a friendly tone.

Rarity pushed her and giggled [colour=#800080]"I believe there is beauty in everything.Now, now where are the princesses?" [/colour]She asked while scanning the room. She spotted Luna near the dancefloor. She smiled and waved to her, [colour=#800080]"Goodevening your Majesty! Lovelynight were having! Its just so gorgeous outside!" [/colour]She called to the Princess of the night.

Applejack sighed [colour=#FF8C00]"You never change Rare, But thats why we like you." [/colour]She said with a grin.

Rarity looked to Applejack, [colour=#800080]"Common courtesy." "Now im off to find Leisha, i heard that she might need some cheering up whereever she may be." [/colour]She said to the orange mare before trotting off.

The last of the group to enter was Fluttershy. She kept mostly quiet, she had her blue yes darting left and right as though she entered a strange land. Applejack patted her on the back to which she looked at her with a fearfull expression in her eyes. Applejack chuckled, [colour=#FF8C00]"Its just a party Fluttershy, its no different than the ones Pinkie pie throws, it will be fun." [/colour]She assured the shy yellow mare. Fluttershy untensed and stood up straight, [colour=#FFFF00]"Alright.....um.......I will try......." [/colour]She said in a soft tone to Applejack. She inched her way into the building with Applejack following her close behind.

Pinkiepie began darting around the room introducing herself and adressing everypony by name, She knew everypony's names big or small. She as well began decorating the hall with balloons and streamers.

Spitfire smiled and laughed, [colour=#FFD700]"Great group they are huh?" [/colour]

Sage smiles, "It'll be great to be here! I'm sure the squad wouldn't mind getting to know the Captain's fiancé a little bit better, eh?"

Carmus chuckles at Sage, "I'm sure they would."

He smiles to Spitfire, "Of course we could. He'll probably approve as well."

He falls silent and watches as the rest of the Mane 6 arrive, chuckling at their antics. He nods to Spitfire, smiling broadly, "Yep, that they are."

CloudDasher let out a light hearted laugh when the colt jumped up and down "[colour=#00ffff]Of course squirt, What do you want me to sign?[/colour]" She asked.

Angel sighed as he poured some punch into a cup. He turned around and leaned on the table taking a drink of it, it was extremely sweet. Almost like somepony had poured a whole bag of sugar in it.. Lyria began to trot over to him, He smiled. "[colour=#800000]Want some?[/colour]" He asked pouring another cup full.

The colt beams, then stops upon landing on all fours again, "Wait.. Shoot, I didn't think that far ahead. Oh! Hold on!"

He focuses, his horn glowing faintly for a few seconds before becoming fully enveloped, and then flashes dimly. Before him is a Wonderbolt poster, which he levitates in front of him, "There we go! Could you sign this?"

Soarin turned to see the remaining Elements enter, "Look Rainbow Dash, your friends here!" He said warmly to her

Liesha froze halfway up the stairs she heard the Elements enter and smiled as how warmly she saw how warmly, "Ah so young and wild," she chuckled, then turned once more to leave, only stopping once as she swore she heard her name but shrugged, "who would want me?"

CloudDasher saw a poster appear from what seemed like no where. She smiled, [colour=#00ffff]"Hold on a sec, Ive got a quill in my saddle bag.[/colour]" She trotted over to where the bag sat. Opening it she pulled out a small jar of ink and a quill then trotted back over to the table "[colour=#00ffff]And who am I making this out to?[/colour]" She asked.

Spitfire looked to Carmus [colour=#FFD700]"They probably wouldnt be here if Velocity didnt intervene." [/colour]She smiled widely at him. She watched as Rarity trotted off to look for Leisha, She hadnt seen the princesses except Luna for the past 5 weeks. She figured that it was al because of the work that had to be done. She had recieved funding from Celestia for the memorial and the Academy. But not much else. Applejack was watching Pinkie pie bounce off the walls decorating everything. She had seemed a little frustrated by all of her jumpyness but seemed to keep it to herself.

Rainbow dash had been looking at all the Apetizers as well as the confections, She heard Soarin anounce to her that her friends had arived. She turned her Gaze to see Applejack, She squeed slightly taking off to tackle her into a big hug. Applejack squeaked in surprise as they tumbled on the ground, her hat flying away and into Spitfire's Hooves. Spitfire giggled, she picked it up and looked it over. She turned to Carmus placing the hat on him. She laughed harder at the sight of him with it on. [colour=#FFD700]"It fits you so well!" [/colour]She said to him as She took it from him. She looked over to see Applejack wrestling playfully with Rainbow dash. They finnaly broke apart, Applejack Laughing along with Her. [colour=#00FFFF]"I havent seen you in forever!" [/colour]Rainbow dash admitted. Applejack chuckled scratching the back of her neck, [colour=#FF8C00]"Yea ah, have been working with the Family to fix the barn." [/colour]She awnsered her. She gave her another hug and laughed with happiness.

Fluttershy sat aside alone watching everypony, She glanced over to See Angel Snapp and Lyria by the punch table. She sighed and trotted over cautiously. She only knew Her friends, and Angel Snapp when She passed him on the road. She was profusely shy, she inched closer and then tried to be as friendly as possable to them. [colour=#FFFF00]"Um......H....Hi Angel Snapp.......Are you enjoying the party?" [/colour]She asked in her hushed tone.

Rarity continued to Look for Leisha, She had grown to being a friend of hers ever since she turned back into her true form from Chrysalis. She couldnt find her any were so she decided to call for her. [colour=#800080]"Princess Leisha! Where are you Darling? I have so much to talk to you about.....Well its more like Gossip.....But nonetheless its Talk!" [/colour]She yelled.

The colt grins excitedly, "Rune! My name's Rune! You can put whatever you want on there."

Carmus nods, turning to face her and returning her smile, [colour=#b22222]"Yeah... It's still a little strange to think about. But it fills me with a little pride." [/colour][colour=#000000]He shrugs, looking to the door, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"N[/colour][colour=#b22222]ow if only Shim and Time would show up..."[/colour]

He raises an eyebrow at Spitfire as she picks up AJ's hat and places it on him, saying it fits him well. He chuckles, adjusting it so it casts a shadow over his eyes, and adopts a perfect imitation of Applejack's accent, [colour=#b22222]"Well, shoot Miss, that's mighty fine of you t'say."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He maintains a straight face for a few seconds before breaking into a laugh, letting Spitfire take it off of him, he turns his attention to Applejack and Rainbow, watching with amusement.[/colour]

Soarin laughed as he trotted over and saw Carmus with the hate, "Well evenin officer, I hope thers aint no trouble!" He laughed and noddes to Spitfire, "glad to see your safe and well Spitfire"

Liesha froze and looked down and slowlg decended the stairs, looking around, "Th..that voice, calling for me?" She asked herself as she sat at a table near the stairs, in plain site, in case someone had calles her

CloudDasher smiled and siged the poster "[colour=#00ffff]Alright Rune, Here you are[/colour]" She said handing him back the poster. It was both flattering and exciting being recognized by somepony. CloudDasher smiled."[colour=#00ffff]Enjoy the party Kid[/colour]" She told him.

Angel looked behind him to see a yellow mare hiding behind a pink mane, "[colour=#800000]​Hey fluttershy, Im loving it.. Beats being in a hospital for 8 months[/colour]" He laughed, Taking a drink.

Rune grins, levitating the poster back to himself and grinned at her, "Thank you!" The beige colt steps forward and hugs her as best he can, before racing off to a unicorn mare, obviously his mother, showing her the poster. After some direction from her, he was directed to a Pegasus stallion, his father. Who just so happened to be the Commander of the Raptors, Jet-Stream.

Rune showed the poster to his father, who smiled to him and ruffled his mane, before turning his gaze towards Cloud Dasher, nodding to her.

Hey guys!

This is a friendly reminder that the board you're RPing on right now is an all ages board. This means anything that would be inappropriate for a show like MLP FiM is also inappropriate here. This includes things like excessive kissing and discussions of sexual themes. If you'd like to keep RPing with these elements then I can move your thread to our 18+ section. If you'd like for the thread to stay here then please keep it all ages appropriate.

- Helix

CloudDasher lened back on her chair's two legs, putting her hooves up on the table. She watched as the colt ran over to his mother and father, His father CloudDasher reconized as Jet-Stream. He gave her a nod and she smirked giving a small salute. She put the quill and jar of ink back in her saddle bag.

(No i told him to keep it here. Idk.....I dont care....keep it lower on the PG5 vibe, no kissing, no sexual themes although there were none. Just keep it casual and on the downlow. i Sorry mods. :) )

Spitfire Laughed at Carmus representation of Applejack. She flicked him ith the hat and smiled, [colour=#FFD700]"That was actually good to tell you the truth." [/colour]She said to him. She turned to Applejack and trotted over, [colour=#FFD700]"I think you dropped this, here." [/colour]She said to The orange mare. Applejack looked to her, [colour=#FF8C00]"Thanks, ah would be devestated if i lost it." [/colour]She said to her. Spitfire nodded, [colour=#FFD700]"Its no problem at all." [/colour]She said to her. She heard a pony clear his throat on the stage a ways away. [colour=#000080]"Could i have everypony's attention? I would like to announce that Princess Celestia has arrived!" [/colour]The pony announced. Spitfire looked to see princess Celestia had trotted out from behind him. She towered above him and smiled widely at the crowd, [colour=#FFFF00]"Thank you all for coming, I would like to tell you al that the dinner feast has begun. Please enjoy the meal, after though please stay around for we have a surprise for you all" [/colour]She announced. Spitfire's stomach growled, she trotted over to Carmus, [colour=#FFD700]"Well lets get some food, it sound awfully good." [/colour]She said to him. She trotted to a room full of many tables. Alot of ponies had sat at them already getting food. [colour=#FFD700]"I hadnt noticed that there are so many ponies here! Once again that shows how observant i am." [/colour]She said to Carmus. She trotted to the Buffet, Looking at the fries, Hay food and stews, Drinks a plenty, bread, And many more food items. She looked back to carmus. [colour=#FFD700]"I cant choose." [/colour]She said to him. She saw The mane 6 trot in minus Twilight trot in. They began to take food and place them on their plates. She saw Soarin not far behind them.

( And i didnt remember Rainboom sorry.)

(Message to all players and mods whom are looking into this topic, I have realized that we had done things against the rules and i thought the board would allow PG 13 material. But this is not the case, i would like to extend an appology and i accept a warning point if that is dictated to be. I as well want to let Helix know that i know he will be watching this subject really closely and would like to appologise to him as well. If you believe that anything else is wrong let me know. If you want to move this rp to the 18 or older its all good. Im not sucking up though Or Licking anyone's Boots so dont think that i am. I am only voicing me sicerest apologies and i didnt want to come off as Immature or otherwise ignorant. I was confused about it for a couple moments and i wil accept any punishment that should come around. Thank you.)