The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

(its fine Dabom. :) ) Luna growled. [colour=#0000cd]"My sister gets a royal welcome, and I don't..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Luna watched her sister with a glare she knew was not a happy one. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Want to go get some food Angel?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria asked Angel, looking over at Luna slightly as she mumbled to herself. [/colour]

Carmus flinched when she hit him with the hat, and chuckled, [colour=#b22222]"Thank you. It's something that you pick up on when your instructor used to talk like that."[/colour]

He watches and listens as Celestia speaks, and nods to Spitfire when she suggests getting food. He follows her through to the dining room, and takes in the plethora of ponies. He chuckles at Spitfire's comment, [colour=#b22222]"That's something we'll need to work on them, won't we?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Glancing over the buffet, he shrugs, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Neither can I... But then again, it's probably an all you can eat, so I guess we can just take anything, then come back for more."[/colour]

Angel smiled "[colour=#800000]Oh yeh! No more Hospital food for me![/colour]" He said looking over a lyria "[colour=#800000]Mare's first though..[/colour]" he told her.

The second she herd that the Grub was on. CloudDasher was over at the buffet table. Putting things on her plate, Rolls with butter, salad, but mostly sweets. Smiling with her plate in her mouth, She trotted back over to the table she had claimed,

(Message to all players and mods whom are looking into this topic, I have realized that we had done things against the rules and i thought the board would allow PG 13 material. But this is not the case, i would like to extend an appology and i accept a warning point if that is dictated to be. I as well want to let Helix know that i know he will be watching this subject really closely and would like to appologise to him as well. If you believe that anything else is wrong let me know. If you want to move this rp to the 18 or older its all good. Im not sucking up though Or Licking anyone's Boots so dont think that i am. I am only voicing me sicerest apologies and i didnt want to come off as Immature or otherwise ignorant. I was confused about it for a couple moments and i wil accept any punishment that should come around. Thank you.)

I do appreciate the apology sweetie, but for future reference I'm a woman ;)

The crowd of Ponies had all sat down and had begun to eat, Spitfire Had grabbed some select items such as Pasta, Salad, and a few rolls. She sat down at a table with Some open spaces for anypony whom wanted to join her. She looked up to see Carmus collecting his own food. She smiled, she began to eat the pasta first, It wasnt the way she would have made it but it was still good. She heard hoofsteps nearby, she turned her head to catch Sight of Horizon, He was in a quaint relaxing outfit. She smiled at him as he sat Across from her. [colour=#008000]"Foods good?" [/colour]He asked her, She nodded [colour=#FFD700]"I like it, its actually quite appetizing." [/colour]She said to him. He chuckled [colour=#008000]" A little bird tells me you wish to join the Raptors.....Are you sure you want too? Its alot of Responsiblility, Who will watch the Academy for you?" [/colour]He asked her. Spitfire stopped eating, she nearly choked. She hadnt really thought of that, Who would cover her when she was serving?

Rainbow dash got a large platefull of food, she had every item that was on the table. She flew over to a seat next to her friends, [colour=#00FFFF]"This is Great! They have every item of food ever made!" [/colour]She squeaked. She looked over to Soarin, she left a seat beside her as well for him. She dug into the banquet before her, Applejack chuckled [colour=#FF8C00]"Slow down sugarcube!" [/colour]She laughed as she took another bite.

Time walked in with Shimmer on his arm. [colour=#696969]"Well, this is the place, Candy Cake." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said calling her by her pet name. The room looked spectacular and Time noticed pinkie pie was here, wait...would twilight be here? He hoped not, it could get bad.[/colour]

Soarin collected a small plate full of various foods and sat beside Rainbow Dash with a smile and looked at the plate and began to eat slowly.

Liesha saw the crowd around food die down and slowly walked up towards it.

CloudDasher looked behind her. Shimmer and Time had arrived. It seemed like everypony had somepony else. Time had Shimmer, SpitFire had Carmus, Angel and Lyria, Rainbow and Sorien.. She looked around the room for somepony to sit with. She felt awkward by herself. After she finished her dish she got up and slapped it onto the dirty dishes pile. Again she scanned the room. The pony she was closest with in the room was probably Shimmer, but she looked busy. She sighed. She trotted across the room, decided to head outside for a bit of fresh air.

The air outside was chilly now, It had dropped in temperature eversince the sun had set. The moon had risen as well as the stars, Crickets chirped quietly and quaintly. The breeze blew quietly as though not a care in the world had burdened them. The moon cast its ominous glow upon the ground below, bathing it in silver light.

Carmus steps over to the table, seating himself alongside Spitfire, and giving a nod to Horizon, [colour=#b22222]"The trick is to swallow your food slowly dear," [/colour][colour=#000000]he says to Spitfire, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"I co[/colour][colour=#B22222]uldn't help but overhear that last bit. It is a dilemma, but I think I might have a suggestion."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He points a wing over to Rainbow and Soarin', [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Why not a joint leadership between those two? From what I've seen they are both fairly capable, though I've not known them to terribly long. I'll leave that decision up to you, Spitfire."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shimmer glances around the room, chuckling at Time's use of the pet name. It was something she was still getting used to, having only ever been called by her full name, or just Shim by her brothers and friends.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Yep. Seems like things have already kicked off."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She looks around the room once more, catching sight of Cloud Dasher as she steps out. Shimmer taps Time's shoulder, [/colour][colour=#696969]"You can go ahead and get situated. I'll find you in a bit. I want to go talk to someone."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She gives him a quick hug before stepping around him and trotting outside after Cloud.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](OOC: Oh my... Considering the apparent bad blood between Time and Twi, and Shimmer being good friends with Twi, there could be a decent amount of drama in this situation.)[/colour]

( im not ignoring you Chrysalis, i incorperated you in my posts. :) I just need to find something to chat about, Rarity is looking for leisha and Rd is talking to Soarin more now. idk.)

Spitfire looked over to Rainbow dash along with Soarin, She nodded [colour=#FFD700]"You know i think thats a good idea," [/colour]She said as she wiped her face. [colour=#FFD700]"They are quite Capable, I just wonder if things will go Awry. Nah......they are good leaders at heart." [/colour]She admitted. Horizon nodded in agreement as he took a bite of his food, [colour=#008000]"That was a good suggestion Carmus, quite top notch." [/colour]He said through a full mouth. He swallowed and chuckled, [colour=#008000]"Sorry bad manners heh." [/colour]He appologised. [colour=#008000]"The main event will begin soon, something to help all ponykind, It sounds quite facinating to me." [/colour]He said to the couple. Spitfire raised and eyebrow, [colour=#FFD700]"Defence measures i assume." [/colour]She said. Horizon looked up, [colour=#008000]"A barrier of sorts, said to exclude any and all evil by deterrence, not force." [/colour]He said to her. She chuckled,[colour=#FFD700]"Quite a mouthfull dont you think?" [/colour]She Scoffed. Horizon smiled once more, [colour=#008000]"Wow, Your attitude is something to behold, that will change in bootcamp." [/colour]He said to her.

Rainbow dash looked to soarin, something seemed off about him, as though his thoughts were troubled. She nudged him, [colour=#00FFFF]"Something the matter? Are you ok?" [/colour]

Angel smiled as he finished chewing "[colour=#800000]Its great![/colour]" He exclaimed

CloudDasher sat down on a park bench, It was a amazing night. She looked up at the sky, The moon casted a silvery shadow silhouetting her appearance.

[colour=#800080]"Good." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria smiled, nuzzling into Angel happily. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I'm going to go outside for a minute..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria sighed, and walked out of the party. She sat and looked up into the sky. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Dawn... Why did you have to go... Why did I have to kill you..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She whispered, nearly in tears. All she could think of was how much she loved Dawn as a sister, and how close they were, and how Lyria killed her.

She had killed her best friend.

For all she knew, she killed all of her friends. Flashbomb, Velocity, she was the one who had killed them. Not by her own hoof, but by her plans. So their deaths were caused by her. She broke down in tears, and lied on the ground sobbing softly into the grass, covering her face with her hooves. [/colour]

Time looked around the room at the ponies around him. He noticed the buffet and took some hay fries along with a very welcoming, warm, cup of coffee. He downed the cup and looked at the ponies around him. He made a realization about carmus...he never asked for his blessing! Normally it was her father but Carmus seemed to have that spot for Shimmer. He got up and approached Carmus, Rainbow dash, Soarin, and Spitfire. [colour=#696969]"Ummm, Carmus?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Since Shimmer wasn't going to tell him for a bit he might as well ask permission now. Better late then ever. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Can I ask you something?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He was going to ask in private but...why not. He wasn't ashamed and besides, it was just them.[/colour]

The night continued on with its Harmonious buzzing, creaking and whistling. The breeze blew gently through Canterlot, Utter peace had Finnaly come to the city. Nearby where Cloud dasher sat the breeze had blown calmly past her. Lyria had continued to cry but a soothing breeze had blown over her as well. The night had taken on such a calm tone that it seemed to soothe Everypony to some extent.

The sobs of Lyria carried on the wind, It echoed through the streets, the districts as well as the parks. The faint noise reached the resting place. The Tombstones of the lost had sat quietly, they had been attended to but a large Cyprus tree had overgrown its roots and dispite the efforts of the maitenence crew it had wrapped the stones around it with its roots. The insignias Still showing through the roots had remained untouched, Ever vigil from the first day they had been placed. The soft sobbing had bounced off off the stones. For a few moments nothing happened. The symbols lightly and faintly began to glow. So faintly that it was barely even visible to the pony eye. They then grew brighter, A still faint glow but now visible. The light Then began into a full glow, They shone very brightly now, Lighting up the whole yard.

Rainbow dash looked over to Liesha then back to Soarin, [colour=#00FFFF]"Why not invite her over here?"[/colour]

Lyria continued to sob softly, and the light from the yard caused her to look up. She stood slowly, a little shaky with tears still coming down, and she took off towards the yard. She landed softly, and her tears fell to the dirt. She looked at the light in confusion. [colour=#800080]"H-H-Hello?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She said shakily[/colour]

Angel looked back at the door, Lyria had been gone for awhile now. He sighed and got up, Taking his dishes to the counter. He turned around, Most of the ponys were done eating and some even started dancing to music being played. Angel trotted down the center to the door, He opened it and trotted outside and started to look for Lyria.

The lit up field before Lyria had dimmed, its energy Flowing upwards and circled In one area. It had then stopped in a stagnant floating Pattern. The energy sparkled and glimmered in the dark.

Back at the graveyard the stones continued to glow. Flashbomb's flashed then went dark, the energy flowing through the ground and to the area before Lyria.

The Small stars floated for a few moments before they distorted, the energy Encompased them. It Fleeted out and into a form of a Pegasus, He glew brightly and stood facing away from her. It looked up at the stars above, its eyes glowing brightly as its body was.