Secrets of a CMC Filly (Bellosh101, Steel Eagle, & Riverhippo)

Bellosh

banner_remington_zps6ac178a1.png

[colour=#000000]Remmy saw Valen escape to the restroom, while Babs was left to his interpretations. Interpretations that could concern her, but at the moment not nearly as much as Remington's apparent acting talents. Remington smiled at Babs suspiciously, and then faked taking a death stab in the chest. He curled over off the table and crawled towards Babs. [/colour][colour=#000033]"Babs! Babs! They got me! Those nasty mares got me. *cough cough* Babs. Tell my family I love them, and that I'm sorry I took all the cookies from the kitchen this morning. *cough cough* And Babs. Most of all. I'm sorry to you. I'm sorry Babs, for everything I did to you. I always loved you, and you were always the one I looked to for help. But now, the pony Gods are calling my name. Babs... *cough* Babs... *cough* Never forget me.... *cough, gag, cough* ...ugh."[/colour][colour=#000000] Remington laid down and hung his tongue outside his mouth, displaying his best death scene in front of the burnt orange filly.

Remington then shot up, looked at his flank, and saw nothing. [/colour][colour=#000033]"Drat! No cutie mark for acting."[/colour][colour=#000000] He then remember he was supposed to tell Babs about the dream. [/colour][colour=#000033]"So yeah, Babs, you were in my dream, and you were like, sad about leaving or something, and you didn't want to move away from Valen. Something like that, I can't really remember anymore. I think the dream was mostly about me."[/colour]

Applejack.pngMadden.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ValenOrange1withtext.png

Valen journeyed to the bathroom and back without too much of a delay, relieved at relieving himself and with a certain trot to his step as he returned. It was an important time now. Babs was downtrodden that the book hadn't solved all their problems, and Remington was being his usually cheerful self which likely didn't help Babs' mental state. After all, the only thing worse than feeling like your plans are coming apart at the seams was the belief that somepony close was having a worse go at it but was feeling much better about the situation overal. Made you feel as if you were being an overreactive and angry pomy in a world of sunshine and rainbows with thin skin, which in turn made you angrier and less likely to see the light for what it was. Relieved finally, Valen decided to move this into better territory.

Valen showed up at the tail end of Remington's acting crusade, which was over the top and silly and all together wonderful. He had to suppress the widest of smiles as Remington realized that his cutie mark in over-acting would not just yet appear.

[colour=#3333cc]"Well, it was thoroughly entertaining, Remington,"[/colour] Valen started, kicking his back right hoof off vigorously until a piece of toilet paper finally came off.

[colour=#3333cc]"So even if it isn't your talent, it was still pretty fun to see! You should really stick to it. Okay, so we need to dog deeper into the book. I'm sure it has more action-packed methods to earn our cutie mark in there."[/colour]

207klk0.jpg

Babs Seed didn’t have much time to contemplate Remington’s strange smile before the colt’s face transformed into a goofy grimace, followed by him flopping off the table and... doing..... something. Rem was saying some nonsense about mares getting him and how he loved the goldenrod filly. By this time, thorough annoyance filled the heart of Babs, having put up with his un-grownup behavior this entire meeting. The little earth pony wouldn’t have minded the other pegasus’s bright-eyed enthusiasm on most other occasions, but having him do all this when they were supposed to be figuring out their cutie marks vexed Miss Seed severely.

After Remington got up from his lame performance at a death scene, he finally got around to explaining his dream. Apparently it was a rather odd dream as Babs saw it, since the dream depicted her worrying about leaving Manehattan. The filly glared at the red colt as he finished, flustered over having to here what was otherwise a run-of-the-mill vision that anypony could have saw in their slumber. [colour=#daa520]“’Dat was a good dream,”[/colour] Miss Seed sarcastically replied with no emotion; [colour=#daa520]“Now if you could-”[/colour]

But cousin Valen came back just in time to interrupt the filly, congratulating Remington for his dreadfully fake death performance. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the orange colt now suggested that the Manehattan Cutie Mark Crusaders resort to more action-packed methods to earn their marks. That didn’t sell too well with the visibly disgruntled Babs, as she knew all about the clumsy tactics used by her Ponyville pals; [colour=#daa520]“I hope ‘dat book doesn’t tell us to do ‘da same things my Pawnyville cousin does.....”[/colour]

Remington went back to the book, and flipped it to the table of contents. "Lets see here. How to get started, Talents, Personality, Physical Challenges, ah ha!. Taking risks." Remington turned to the coordinating page number. "Taking Risks: This chapter will focus on the taking of contrasting risks in finding your unique endowment, and more importantly, your cutie mark. You'll want to comprise all of the things that could possibly be something you would want to stimulate, but you also want to place items of trial and error on your catalog that you may be fearful or neglecting to recognize. Sometimes a pony's talented admission is located in their uneasiness of rejection, their consternation, and/or their inability to see their admission as something that is commonly acceptable among moderate and uninitiated peer groups." Remington looked up at Valen. "Your cousin was right, there is a lot of fancy words in here."

Applejack.pngMadden.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

ValenOrange1withtext.png

Valen sighed audibly, shooting daggers at Babs. This had been her idea, her desire to do this that brought them to this warehouse in the middle of the bustling city. This had been her idea, borrowing a comedy book from the library so they could spend their time going over it fruitlessly. This had been her idea, starting the Cutie Mark Crusaders in Manehattan. And now because the world wasn't sunshine kittens blowing cutie marks into her face she was going to act like an impudent little foal with nothing to by but her own bad attitude and a bottle of bitter cider? It was infuriating to believe that she once believed herself styled to be the leader of this group. And more than anything, Valen wouldn't accept his own family acting so pathetically. That was reserved for him and his personal bouts of extreme lack of self-confidence.

"Babs, pull your head out of your flank and buck up. We weren't going to get our cutie marks in twenty minutes anyway," he chastised her, turning his attention to Remington who managed to read all of that without falling asleep. Score one for the little guy, he had the right attitude about all this and he was also incredibly right. The book certainly did decide to go all analytical, which was somewhat surprising considering it was a comedy book meant for fals. How many understood a third of that at their age? Maybe not many, but luckily for everypony not named Valen in the warehouse they knew Valen, who in turn knew what the majority of that was trying to say.

"Okay, so we need to take some reasonable risks that are outside our element or what we'd normally consider doing, but are perhaps things we'd be u easy to do otherwise. Sounds simple enough, I say!"

207klk0.jpg

Now cousin Valen got on Babs Seed’s nerves as well; who was he to tell her what to do? Especially when he hadn’t done anything yet himself to get the group closer to her cutie marks, and especially after the colt dismissed the only thing Babs knew to be good at... or at least, did so without being so clumsy when doing it. And so the goldenrod filly glared in turn, fuming as she pulled her focus back on Remington.

By the gist of things, this chapter was telling the kids to take risks; things they normally wouldn’t try or feared to do. The underlying theory as Babs understood it was that sometimes a cutie mark can go undiscovered out of somepony’s own insecurities, or something like that. Indeed it sounded simple, but there was also the possibility that following the advice would get the Manehattan Cutie Mark Crusaders nowhere. Anyway, now what needed to be done was to get the other crusaders to think of what stuff they would not have thought to do normally, starting with; “Remington, is ‘dare anythin’ yah too chicken to do normally?”

Remington took Babs seriously as he should. "Well, I haven't really tried to learn to fly yet, that's always exciting and scary. Although my mom says I should probably wait until later because I'm special, she says. Something about me being a talented little napper. Not really sure what that means. Also, I've always thought about trying to stay up all night without sleeping. But the idea of not sleeping scares the willies out of me!" Remington chuckled innocently, not really minding his own narcolepsy, but rather barring attention to the fear he had something that required him to not sleep. It would be a challenge for him. "But that's not really that dangerous. I suppose if I tried to stay up all night while learning how to fly, that would be risky enough. Right?"

ValenOrange1withtext.png

At least Remington was being creative with his ideas, a trait that Valen sometimes lacked. It wasn't due to a poor imagination, however. Like most colts and fillies he could entertain himself with a few spare items for hours at a time without so much as a peep of trouble. But that wasn't real creativity he believed, as he did not imagine things that did not exist already. He would entertain himself to be sure but the entertainment would come from old ideas and concepts that he could grasp a hold of with the most rational of mindsets. Nothing was created in his mind that did not already exist- and such he graded his creatively low. Remington however did not have this problem and he forced Valen to consider the young colt's idea.

It was too dangerous to try and would undoubtedly take too long considering the time they had, and that was the conclusion he reached after a moment or two of consideration.

"Well Remington, that's an interesting idea you came up with but flying tired is supposed to be a very dangerous practice. I know they force the weather team down if they've been up for too long, even if the weather is crowding in around us! But you might at least have the right idea with you flying," Valen started to look around, inspecting the surroundings for safety.

"Hmm, if we could design a safe course for you in case you took another one of your award winning naps, we could try to get you flying..."

207klk0.jpg

While not particularly desiring to bring further attention to herself, Babs Seed found no recourse but to quietly snort as Remington expressed his inability to comprehend what it meant to be a “talented little napper”. The goldenrod filly doubted that anything would come of Rem learning how to fly, since all pegasi learned how to do so anyway. The idea that the little red colt could stay awake all night probably deserved a silent laugh from Babs too, not the least because she herself has never succeeded in staying up late yet.

But staying up all night to learn how to fly? That was truly absurd! This time though, Babs kept her trap shut about her thoughts least cousin Valen rail on her again. Instead, the little earth pony chose to support Remington’s plan; it wasn’t like he’d come up with anything more brilliant anyway. “How ‘bout we get yah lotsa’ candy and soda too?” she suggested half-sarcastically; “It’s pretty hawd to stay awake without ‘dose...“

• 2 weeks later...

It dawned on Remington that perhaps the reason why he wasn't able to define his special talent was because his constant lapse of random slumber kept him from fulfilling it. Maybe if he just stayed awake, his talent would be completely obvious to him. "Hm, while I like your idea, Valen, I supposed flying is something I can do after I conquer staying awake."

He turned to the orange filly. "Babs, let's do it! Let's get as much candy and soda as we need to make this the night we stay up forever, hee, heheheeeha, haahaahaaa...." Remington faded his malicious giggle as he rubbed his hooves together slightly before returning his posture to a normal one of a colt conspiring with curiosity. "Where can we get candy? Are we going to need money?"

• 3 weeks later...

ValenOrange1withtext.png

It was a little sad that Remington didn't fall in with Valen's idea. It would have been quite an exciting time if they could have created a safe course for the pegasus to fly in, so even if he fell he could have been safe. Possibly wearning a cutie mark ina flying related activity would have been anice bow in the meeting, but reason triumphed in the end. He shrugged as the topic shifted from flying to treats, a topic he wasn't opposed to in any way, shape, or form. And there was also an area where he could be of great use! Never let it be said that an Orange was anything less than generous...especialy with his parent's money.

"Ahh, well if it's candy and some soda pop we want to get, I know I can provide! Babs, I'm not too familiar with this side of town. Do you know of any good shops nearby? i brought enough bits to get us what we need...well, probably," Valen said with a smile, giving a quick hug to his cousin. She seemed pretty down in the dumps at the moment, and the one thing guaranteed to help any filly or colt with a case of the sads was some fine Manehattan treats. they weren't as classic maybe as the Roam or Hoofenheim treats that were all the rage with hipsters, but Manehattan was simply classic. None of that silly stuff that masked true quality, and centuries of tradition to boot!

"Well, if we're gonna go and get candy, let's go and get some candy!"

207klk0.jpg

"Babs, let's do it! Let's get as much candy and soda as we need to make this the night we stay up forever, hee, heheheeeha, haahaahaaa...."

This might have been another half-baked scheme on Remington's part, but there was also one undeniable fact about Babs Seed; she loved candy and soda. Which filly didn’t love the mindless consumption of sweets? At the very least, she’d and her pals had a quasi-legitimate excuse outside of Nightmare Night to eat and drink a lot of stuff that their parents say they shouldn’t be gorging on too much. With that thought in mind, a smile finally emerged from the goldenrod filly’s muzzle.

"...Babs, I'm not too familiar with this side of town. Do you know of any good shops nearby? i brought enough bits to get us what we need...well, probably."

Miss Seed blew at her overhanging mane as she enthusiastically returned Valen’s quick hug; “Of course I know all ‘da best places ‘round here, cuz. I know ev’ry square inch of ‘dis part of town.” Once she let go of the orange colt, Babs started to run off elsewhere in the warehouse; “I gotta’ get some bags first, and ‘den we can hit ‘da streets. Yaw two bettah be ready when I get back...!” Thus did the streetwise earth pony momentarily disappear from sight, with an assured look on her face.....

It looked like the crusaders were finally going to agree on something. Candy. And with candy, they needed money. And Babs seemed to be confident enough to find a place to get the good stuff with Valen's bits, that it looked like this was going to be the first idea they had that was not going to run into a dead end. Babs started walking out by herself, implying her coming back with candy. Remington zipped to her side as she walked out the door. "Ha! That's a good one, Babs. Of course, we're going with you."

Remington wasn't as familiar with Manhatten as the other two. But he was fearless in the streets, even if it was only because he innocently didn't expect anything bad to happen. Remington's naivete was sometimes his best weapon for motivating himself for tasks. Should he ever see how dangerous some adventures could be, he may not been so fun to be around. "Coming Val?"

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

ValenOrange1withtext.png

Finally, they were all on the same page about something. They all came from different walks of life and different perspectives, with different challenges and strengths, but the meeting had been even less productive than he had imagined. But few things in the world provided for foals the energy and excitement needed to plumb the depths of the wild mind better than sugar ruses of great variety. Candy was awesome and with his bits and Babs' brain, they were all going to have a child-like feats for the ages and a stomach ache to back it up! He grabbed his saddlebag and stuffed the book and papers back in, giving a pleased sigh as he turned a quizzical eye to Remmy.

"Of course I'm coming. What, like I was going to stay here and sit on my flank while you and Babs ate ALL the candy in MANEHATTAN?! Colt please," He laughed, rubbing Remington's head as he trotted past, "speaking of, have any favorites? I'm partial to a chocolate orange, but I think I'll get something different this time. Maybe a good old chocolate bar, or some bonbons. My mouth is already watering, haha! Hey Babs, ready to go?"

207klk0.jpg

"Hey Babs, ready to go?"

“I am now, cuz,” Babs Seed shouted back as she reemerged, now wearing a pair of heavy-duty saddlebags so the group could bring back even more candy. Good thing the filly had a pair of these lying around for just this occasion! While fetching the high-capacity bags, Babs also used the time to plan out where exactly the Manehattan Cutie Mark Crusaders should get their candy.

Babs intended to go to one of her usual haunts; a smallish candy shop located in her local neighborhood, which adjoined the warehouse area. The owner of the place didn’t make her own candy. but she imported a good variety of processed treats from around Equestria. The group wouldn’t have the chance to buy anything too fancy-schmancy like the stuff Babs’s dad always got for her mom, but the non-discriminating tastes of three children shouldn’t know too much of a difference; just as long as the candy tasted sweet enough!

Cantering to the entrance, the goldenrod filly bucked the front door wide open, revealing an initial torrent of golden light. “Follow me guys,” Babs told the others as she confidently marched off; “I know just where we’re goin’.....”

"My favorite is cotton candy!" Remington said, as he excitedly flapped his wings a couple times before returning them to a fold. "Although I'm not sure if there is a place that would have that kind of thing, unless it was a carnival or hoofball game. And also, my dad would take me and my mom to some of the amateur pegasus races at the Cloudsdale coliseum, and they would have cotton candy there too! Cloudsdale is the best!"

Remington followed his friends outside, where the city lights took ownership over the concrete beneath the colt's hooves. A sudden realizing crept into his mind that made him realize that he was no longer at the greatest city in the sky, and that he was not very familiar with the streets of Manehatten as Valen and Babs. Remington quickly walked next to Babs, she being the strongest of the three. "Babs, you think this place we're going has anything like cotton candy?"

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

ValenOrange1withtext.png

Babs was ready to buy a whole store's worth of candy if her heavy saddlebags told the tale of the tape, each one seemingly bigger than she was and that didn't sound the fact that they were reinforced! Babs was serious about her candy. Explained her belly. But if nothing else, Babs was prepared and knew where to go. With her leading the way and having loads of transport on hoof and Valen providing the financial muscle, they could tear through all of midtown in a crazed candy haze and not have tasted the bottom of his bit bag. Hopefully he didn't have any plans for the night afterwards because he was going to be in a candy coma for much of the evening. Hopefully.

He followed the pair out of the Orange family warehouse and into the streets of Manehattan, which weren't as busy as could be expected. It was before the end of the work day so the majority of the ponies in town were still hammering away at ten thousand tasks before they would hit the city and take in it's sights and sounds.

"Cotton candy is pretty good, Remington. Not sure if our cotton candy is as good as the Cloudsdale brand, but I'm sure our great leader Babs will lead us to the promised land," Valen said, quickening his pace. Babs may have had a bit of a gut compared to him, but she also had a quicker trot. Maybe just faster. They were all soon trot in trot.

"Where are we headed to, Babs?"

• 3 weeks later...

207klk0.jpg

"Babs, you think this place we're going has anything like cotton candy?"

"Where are we headed to, Babs?"

“We’re goin’ to a placed called da Candy Emporium,” Babs Seed explained as she slowed down her trot, letting the others catch up with her; “Yeah, ’dat place sell cotton candy Rem. It’s ‘da candy store I always go to.”

What Babs left unsaid for now was that the neighborhood containing the Candy Emporium, the filly’s home turf, was by far one of Manehattan’s least prestigious neighborhoods. That’s not to say that Babs did not like living there; nothing couldn’t be further from the truth. But in the case of cousin Valen, the filly expected that he’d be somewhat put off at the… “less polished” nature of her working-class neighborhood. Ah well; Val can tough it up. It the delicate colt survived a farming town on numerous occasions before, he’d manage through the East Side.....

Remington smiled big at the hearing that cotton candy would indeed be at the establishment they were headed to. The only questions were if this cotton candy held a candle to the quality and airiness that Cloudsdale cotton candy had that Remington was familiar with, and if Babs really knew where she was going. Surely she did right? Remington just decided to walk closely with Babs, not paying any attention to his whereabouts.

"What's you guys' favorite candy? Val, let me guess. You like citrus sweets, don't you?" Remington started salivating at the thought of candy being in his mouth. The sweetness began to phantom in his mouth as he imagined licking the soft texture of fluffy cotton candy on a stick, his tongue hanging it the air as he walked.

ValenOrange1withtext.png

Valen didn't have the same caliber of sweet tooth as the other two, but he still had a love of candy. It wasn't citrus sweets or cotton candy or chocolate bars or anything like that that got him though. He liked them- no real filly or colt didn't and if you found one, you should probably shun them for being so freakin' weird- but his one true candy love was gummies. Different shapes and textures but nothing was better than grinding out some gummies and letting their deliciousness flow through you like a not so gentle stream.

"I love gummies, actually. Gummy worms especially- they have such great texture and taste, yum! I could eat them all day everyday forever. Especially any of the dark Forest brand from Germaney, delicious!" He laughed, smiling at Remington as they boarded a trolley. Regardless of where they were going, it would be too far to trot and make it back home in time. The trolley was unusually empty- habit of the hours perhaps- and Valen took a comfortable seat or as much as one like that existed near the front. He made himself comfortable.

"Gotta say that I'm not familiar with this shop, Babs. Where is it?"

207klk0.jpg

"What's you guys' favorite candy? Val, let me guess. You like citrus sweets, don't you?"

"I love gummies, actually. Gummy worms especially- they have such great texture and taste, yum! I could eat them all day everyday forever. Especially any of the dark Forest brand from Germaney, delicious!"

There wasn’t much that Babs Seed needed to explain about Remington’s question; “Well, I like Clopper Bars ‘da best. Can't go wrong with 'dem!” A connoisseur of chocolate would have screamed in fury over Miss Seed’s choosing a mass-produced chocolate bar manufactured in a sterile Stalliongrad factory as her favorite candy. But hey; kids were not expected to know any better how to distinguish works of chocolate art from consumer garbage, now were they?

"Gotta say that I'm not familiar with this shop, Babs. Where is it?"

As the gang of three boarded the trolley, it was up to the filly to explain how to get to their destination. “We go up a ways on ‘dis line for two stops, ‘den we take Line 7 for five stops until we get off. After ‘dat, it’s just a wawk in ‘da pawk to get to ‘da candy store.” Babs had no reason to doubt her directions; she’s been trotting these streets for who knows how long now. What was the worse that could happen.....?

Remington jumped onto the vehicle. He was a little aprehensive about getting on the trolly, but seeing as Valen and Babs did not fret at all about it, he figured that this was just something Manehattenites did for transportation. And hearing Babs' perfered candy sure was generic, but Remington couldn't argue with the answer. "Oh yeah, they have Clopper Bars™ in Cloudsdale too. Is there anything that's only in Manehatten that you like?" Remington realized that if Babs hadn't had much experience outside of Manehatten, she might not exactly know what it was that made her home special, or even how different it is compared to other pony towns, other than a few tall buildings and bad attitudes.

Remington took a seat next to Valen and exclaimed, "I've never ridden a trolly before!"

ValenOrange1withtext.png

Valen liked Clopper Bars too. They sure weren't the finest of chocolates but you didn't need that to impress a filly or colt. Besides, there was something to be said for being able to get a Clopper anywhere, any time, and it was cheap too. Clopper Bars: Equestria's favorite sort of clop! Valen nodded with his cousin.

"Can't blame you there, Babs. Clopper Bars are delicious! My favorite is the dark Clopper Bars. Can't get the taste out of my mouth. My mom used to take cookies, smash them up, get some cream cheese, roll them up into balls, and dip them in melted chocolate. Let them cool and put'm in your mouth. Mother's chocolate balls are the best!" Valen shouted as the trolley continued, imagining them right now. She was so good at making treats when she actually spent the time, which sadly wasn't often.

Babs knew her way around. So did Valen. He wasn't a fan of the rougher sides of the city but he didn't fear them, nor did he fear getting his hooves dirty for some candy. It was the only thing worth geting your hooves dirty for.

"Oh, so we're talking the J to the N-Line? We could always take the C, F, Q, get off at the K and walk to the M. More stops, but quicker route."

30nhgfm.jpg

"Oh yeah, they have Clopper Bars™ in Cloudsdale too. Is there anything that's only in Manehatten that you like?"

Babs Seed had to force herself to stop mentally drooling over Valen’s description of Aunt Orange’s chocolate balls while Remington asked his question. Once the pegasus finished, the tough lil’ filly recommenced her idolizing with a giant grin; “Heh, Val just mentioned his mom’s chocolate balls. ‘Dere’s no other place in Equestria where you can get ‘dem, ‘dat’s for sure!” Babs flashed a cocky grin towards her cousin, having confidently answered Rem’s question with ease.

"Oh, so we're talking the J to the N-Line? We could always take the C, F, Q, get off at the K and walk to the M. More stops, but quicker route."

“Ehhhh,” came an unsure reply from Babs; “Yaw’re kinda correct, but havin’ to constantly switch trollies is a real pain in ‘da rear.” Plus to be painfully honest, the goldenrod filly didn’t know which sequence of stops to get off at using Valen’s complicated but apparently faster route. Yet after only a few moments, she merely shrugged off her concerns; “Meh; if yaw know ‘da way cuz, ‘den I guess we’ll go your way.....”

"Let's just go already!" Remington said about as loud as he could, which was still relatively quiet compared to how loud he was sure Babs could get. He wasn't really sure why the other foals seemed so confused as to which direction to go. For if they didn't know where they were going, then Remington was not in good hooves. Remington could easily trust either one of them. But trusting both of them at the same time he hoped wouldn't turn into a trip with two different destinations.

And on the subject of generic chocolate candy, Remington remembered being taken to a grocery store right after his dad got that new job in the city and his mom took him to the first grocery store visit in Manehatten. All he really remembers is how mad his mom got at the prices, how everything was expensive. And he also remembered noticing the Clopper Bars were more than double the price they were in Cloudsdale. Mom had said that dad's new job would make more money, but would it matter if everything around it was more expensive? "So why is everything so expensive here anyway? Clopper Bars are what, like two or three bits, right?"

Archived