FiM Microseries #4: Fluttershy

The new issue came out yesterday!

Though I don't want to spoil anything, Fluttershy has a dark secret that she keeps within a secret door...

Enjoy and post your thoughts. :D

Lol, after watching and noticing her secret hobby. It seems she won't be needing new clothes that easily for winter. But still, I prefer Twilight's microseries.

Same. It was more heartwarming.

Meh....... this comic was better than the RD micro issue, but I don't particularly care for this one either.

I really despised how Fancy Pants was depicted as yet another generic snob, when his show appearance showed a quite different character. In fact, I felt the anti-elitism got taken a bit too far..... and I see this happen all the time too whenever bronies broadly declares the entire upper class of Equestria to be nothing but uptight jerks who put down anypony who's an Average Joe. *grumbles*

I totally agree with Bellosh.

The fact that Rarity proved that everyone is nice to everyone because of Celestia just made me hate the elite even more and lose a respect for Fancy Pants.

OMG! You're right, I can't believe it. Hmm, I think here's the actual secret as well, he has to act like that with the other elites. Not so sure if he already generate some dislike among the other elites since the Garden Party.

OMG! You're right, I can't believe it. Hmm, I think here's the actual secret as well, he has to act like that with the other elites. Not so sure if he already generate some dislike among the other elites since the Garden Party.

It would seem strange though. Fancy Pants was... well, Fancy Pants. He's the elite of the elite. He's the one to look up to next to Princess Celestia, and for him to be unclassy was just weird.

Well, as usual, nopony's perfect. And I bet surely there will be suspicious hate too when some of them don't appreciate country at all. They tend to look down on the lower class like they're ants.

I'm glad to see others were horrified by fancy pants. This is a 100% departure from his character. The two CANNOT co-exist.

The critic was a terrible character. He sucks at his job and shouldn't have it. Additionally, he has no self respect if he pretends to change his opinion for Celestia, then goes back to snubbing it.

The art was excellent. I loved how the word balloons literally crushed or lifted her up, and did you notice the first set? Most are negative, but a few are nice! In my first pass, I missed this, as did Fluttershy. Isn't that how it goes? The nice things get drowned out.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see others were horrified by fancy pants. This is a 100% departure from his character. The two CANNOT co-exist.

The critic was a terrible character. He sucks at his job and shouldn't have it. Additionally, he has no self respect if he pretends to change his opinion for Celestia, then goes back to snubbing it.

The art was excellent. I loved how the word balloons literally crushed or lifted her up, and did you notice the first set? Most are negative, but a few are nice! In my first pass, I missed this, as did Fluttershy. Isn't that how it goes? The nice things get drowned out.

Yeah, fear usually makes you miss the simplest of things.

That critic pony certainly isn't very nice, he should have been kind and said, "I'm sorry, this one doesn't work." No need to go all into explicit details to offend others.

But still, we all worried that Fancy Pants will go back to his old ways. However, I wonder when does this comic take place as Fancy Pants did make a cameo appearance during the Mare Wars : Attack of the Pinkie Clones episode.

That critic pony certainly isn't very nice, he should have been kind and said, "I'm sorry, this one doesn't work." No need to go all into explicit details to offend others.

But still, we all worried that Fancy Pants will go back to his old ways. However, I wonder when does this comic take place as Fancy Pants did make a cameo appearance during the Mare Wars : Attack of the Pinkie Clones episode.

Lol, also at the end of 'The Canterlot Wedding' when seen with Rarity.

Though, I'm pretty sure this is set in either Season 3 or even after, as you can see that he and Rarity are fairly acquainted.

Oh, forgotten about that, but Fancy has no problem with Rare due to her personal standards despite born from Ponyville. She really know to blend in after achieving well not to mention she earn a shortcut by being one of the Element bearers.

If after Season 3, sure, but the main gamble is because of Twilight's wings, the first Micro series doesn't feature her wings.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only micro series I've gotten so far because none of the other ones were Fluttershy.

While Fancy Pants's acts out of character it was required that there be jerks in order to convey the message Fluttershy needed to learn that what matters is if you are okay with what you do and that friend's opinions are more important the strangers. They probably should have just had new characters instead of using his design.