Sparkle's Request Thread :D

SparkleFire

Hello there! I'm going to put a request here...that was probably obvious with me being here. Anyway I'm going to ask for a pic of my OC Time Spinner. Here's a pic in pony generator with his Pocket Watch.

6nz1zie.png

Thar you go, Neo, hope you like it. Monochrome, I'll get on yours tomorrow mornin', don't think i've forgotten ya'.

PCPohTc.jpg

Thar you go, Neo, hope you like it. Monochrome, I'll get on yours tomorrow mornin', don't think i've forgotten ya'.

PCPohTc.jpg

I feel like he's saying

"I am not satisfied with this pocket watch. Take it back and bring me another." or he's saying "I have no idea what this even is." I love it!

Thanks Sparkle Fire!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought so, but I just had to be sure :P

Think you'd be up for drawing Spitfire, and my OC, Carmus?

Unfortunately, I don't have an actual reference pic for Carmus, but I can explain him fairly well (I should be able to, at least.)

Carmus is a Pegasus stallion, and has the typical build for the average stallion, if slightly bigger. His mane and tail resemble the ponified versions of 'The Kid' from Bastion.

Spitfire should be pretty easy :P If you could draw her with her mane down, that'd be cool. (example, if needed).

His cutie mark is a flag-like banner blowing in the wind, to represent his skills as a leader.

Whether Spitfire's in her Wonderbolt Uniform or not, I'll leave up to you.

I'll leave their pose up to you, whether they are in flight together, or merely just sitting with each other. I give you creative licence.

Since it's the way I operate, here's a little back-story:

(Partially based off an rp, with some editing)

--

As we all know, Spitfire is the Captain of the Wonderbolts. Carmus is a Captain in the Equestrian Air Force's Spec Ops branch known as the Raptors. The two met when Equestria was being attacked, and the Academy was severely damaged and nearly destroyed. Spitfire had been trapped inside the ruined building, with Carmus and two of his subordinates searching the administration building for survivors.

Carmus ended up finding Spitfire, who had been trapped in a room by a piece of rebar impaling her leg. When the structurally unsound building began to crumble and fall over the edge of the cliff, Carmus had extricated the metal beam from Spitfire's leg and carried her beneath him as he flew them out of the building. This started their life together. Throughout the remainder of the crisis, and afterward, Carmus and Spitfire had grown closer, and eventually married.

--

Basic back story for why I requested these two. If you could do this, that would be awesome :)

Okay, so, because I kept you waiting so long, I got on this one right away, I hope you like it ^^ I couldn't make out your cutie mark, but if you drop me a PM describing it, I'll affix it and send you the new Image.

As for everybody else, i'll be getting through as many as I can today, ShootingStar Tales and Pyro, I should have yours done by today, Monochrome, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting too, but I started doing your request in colour, no pun intended, I'll try my darndest to get yours and Saronyx's finished for tomorrow, I have a nice idea for Sar's and I need to practice it for a bit. :D

I am really sorry for delays and stuff, things just get hectic. :mad:

Anyways, Morning Dawn, your request B0s49wA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...