Canterlot High (Equestria Girls RP)

(Oh my Celestia, I read that in class and I was laughing so hard, everyone stared at me like I was insane.)

(Oh yeah, air force doesn't know yet, Time Spinner can control time itself, not here of course but OR (Original Recipe) Time Spinner can stop time for 12 seconds, pretty much anytime he wants to as long as he meets the requirements.)

EDIT: (Oh and also *Breathes in deeply* WHOOVES RO TIME!)

((Oh my Celestia, I SO relate to Time Spinner))

Fluttershy thought on it a bit. "W-well since the only Shakespearean play Somari knows is this one, we could recite Romeo and Juliet..."

Rainbow looked beside her at her newfound rival as they were finishing up the race. She had to admit, he was giving her a run for her money.

But she wasn't about to lose. Two more laps... by this point, she WAS starting to get tired, but she wasn't backing down. Continuing to push herself, she continued to pick up the pace, doing everything to avoid falling behind.

• 2 weeks later...

((Mind if I join as Sapphire Swirl))

Sapphire entered school through the reception area. Sapphire had been sick for a few days and entered school half-way through the day due yo her healing rather quickly. "Miss luna and celestia? Im back sorry havent been here been ill," Sapphire said lunas name first because she felt connected more with her due to her appearance and ect. "Thats fine make your way to gym Sapphire," Luna said as she rose up and openned the door."Thnx see you later!" Sapphire shouted back to both of them.

Sapphire swung her shoulder bag to her front and got out her gym kit and put her bag in the locker noticing she was next to soke sort ofnew girl winter and was that scribble on her locker? She shrugger and got changed in the girls changing rooms.When she had finished changing into her black shorts with a moon poking under a cloud and a black top with the same on her short armed sleeve.Sapphire headed to gym class and opened the twin doors to see they are already doing their laps and she was glad to see rainbow dash one of her besties also silver."Hey coach back been ill!" Sapphire shouted as she ran in and began stretching." So I can start in the physical I think aslong as u tell me what i should do," Sapphire said as she began stretching her arms.

(Welcome Aza! Why dis Topic go so cold?)

The gym Coach heard a Student yell for him. He looked over to See Sapphire had Joined into the Class. He flipped his Attendance Sheet over to see that he had missed her name. He pulled out a pen and checked her off as Present. He looked back up to her. " Your good to go! Now the Mile run is about done but you could join in. You would probably finnish later due to the late start so it is your choice." He Said to her.

Silverbolt ran around the track now behind Rainbow Dash, Their Speeds were very close but he lacked the Endurance she had. He had Faultered and She finnished first. He stumbled Slightly and fell face first onto the track. He was breathing hard from all of the running and Coughed a bit. He rolled to the side as to not get run over by the others. " Darn......I thought ......i had you...." He sputtered. After a few minutes of Recovery he slowly got up. He saw his friend Sapphire had come back from being sick. He smiled and waved to her Weakly. " Hey Sapphire, good to see your better!" He shouted to her before coughing from Exhaustion. He walked over to the Benches and sat down to rest some more.

Rainbow looked at Silverbolt. The girl had put up a fight, she had to admit. She hadn't been put to the test like this before. She was actually rather exhausted. Panting and everything.

This was going to be an interesting year.

She walked over to her newfound rival, still lightly gasping, and put a hand on her shoulder. Hey... *huff* ... Not bad out there.... Your running... *huff* is alright.

She gave him a thumbs up. Heck, you were almost a challenge for me. Almost.

... It's a start.

Fluttershy, meanwhile, flipped to the page.

... What? I'm too lazy to be expected to say more than that! <<;

(If this RP is still going, I would like to join if that's alright! I just joined this site recently and I wanted to get some RP in.)

Rise walked through the double doors at the front of the school. It was his first day at Canterlot High. It didn't seem like the ideal time of day to make a first appearance, but that couldn't really be helped. He stopped by a large trophy case that sat in the lobby of the school. He was amazed by the many trophies and awards the school's various sports teams and academic clubs had gathered over the years. He saw his reflection in the glass case. He was wearing his favorite Lamb of God t-shirt and camo shorts. He wore an In Flames beanie over his black and crimson hair. He was hoping that the short goatee that he sported wouldn't be a problem, since his old school required him to shave regularly. He stopped gazing at his reflection and continued to walk through the halls of the school.

"Hey sir im alright don't need to run I had to run to school for like a mile and a bit so I should be alright!" Sapphire shouted back while doing star jumps and trying to get her blood to run faster. " Hey silver and rainbow dash good to see us guys! Oh ?!" Sapphire said in a questioning voice. "Silver you went against rainbow dash that would be a run for your money!" She laughed and jogged over she gave a smile and said hello to rainbow dash . "Hey coach what next !!" She shouted whilst giving her a bottle of water out of her bag. Sapphire walks over to silver and stood to the side doing stretches awaiting coaches orders."You ok here take this if u already have one still keep it," She said as she passed him a bottle of water.

Rise continued to explore the school. He took a moment to pull a map of the school out of his black backpack and take a look at it. He was hoping to run into another student to help point him in the right direction. After observing his map, he looked at his schedule and noticed that class was currently in session. Deciding to wait until class ended to go on to the next one, Rise sat down and put his earphones in and proceeded to listen to his iPod.

Time Spinner was one of the last for his mile but he was almost done. He was so glad to be done with this whole stupid gym thing. He kept to himself and didn't say a word.

Silverbolt was still Huffing for air when Rainbow Dash complimented him. He smiled to her Lightly before Nodding. "I Try my best at everything i do......And You did great too Rainbow." He complimented back. Soon he heard Sapphire walk up to him. He Gave her a Friendly nod as she Handed him the water bottle, to which he downed quickly. He let out a satisfied Sigh. "Thanks Sapphire. Been a long while since we last talked."

( Best i can do for now, Reply more laterz)

Sapphire laughed as Silver downed the water quickly."Thirsty much?" She laughed to him and then heard him say "Been a long time since we talked," She smiled and replied "Yeah long time but I been busy at night ect," She said then she sat down next to him, she changed the subject."You ok now, I heard there would be a new student coming today in our year probably in the halls somewhere," She said as she shrugged awaiting his answer.

Silverbolt Raised an eyebrow, His silver hair Got into his eyes slightly to which he brushed out of the way. "Oh is there? Seems we have been getting alot of New ones as of late." He said to her. Soon the rest of the class had finnished. The teacher Added up the totals and then his red gaze Strolled over all of them.

"Alright Class! Seems that We Have Got Some great Runners here today. I wanted to Do an endurance test but it seems that we only have 20 minutes. So.........DODGEBALL!" He shouted as he dragged a box larger than him from the Storage closet. He Dumped them letting the Red Rubber Speres roll out. " Get into Even teams! Simple rules. Your hit your out, Teammate catches a ball, one of you gets back in. No headshots! Ball deflection is allowed! Now go!" He shouted.

Silverbolt got up and lent a hand to Sapphire, " Wanna team up?" He asked her.

Time rolled his eyes. Dodgeball? Great. Now he needed to find a way to win. He looked around and spotted Silverbolt. That would be his best way to win, was to join his team. He stayed on the same side they were.

(So weird for someone not to like dodgeball. .-.)

Oh, dodgeball, huh? Alright!

She looked over at Silverbolt and the team he was forming. He seemed to have all the named characters in the gym now. Shame, but hardly inconvenient. She took a team consisting of unnamed generics so she could form her own team.

She stood on the other side, and gave a grin. This was going to be her second won competition. She was certain of it. She crossed her arms and smirked, hoping for yet another challenge.

"Oh er sure I will join your team," she took his hand and stood on the opposite side watching as the other team formed."so dodgeball brilliant love dodgeball," she said as she looked at the team, she nodded and wondered when we should start.

((I know it really short don't know what to post, oh and I must say I'm amazing at dodgeball in real life an no you know what hits their out no miss ect we can't just do that we try make it realistic plus I may not be on for dodgeball game so don't go hit sapphire gets her out ext so yeah ))

(I dunno)

Silverbolt Stood on the Line facing the enemy team, The enemy team stood on the opposite side, All the dodgeballs sat in a line between them.

"Here we go Class! On your marks.......Go!" The teacher shouted."

Silver ran full sprint to the middle of the line Pushing a few balls back behind him for his team. Before he Knew it though he was assulted by Dodgeballs. He dodged two and managed to deflect one. He Took aim at Rainbow dash and threw one at her. It missed by near inches. He Ran back behind his team to retrieve any balls he could.

Sapphire head the coach yell go and sprinted towards the lines of softballs she grabbed one and ducked an I coming ball then threw it at the opposing team missing as they ducked using the exactly same thing as she did to dodge the ball.She went back a few space keeping an eye on the people with balls and grabbed one what whilst jumping to the side to miss on by inches.She ran up to the line and hits lifeblood who was currently being a paint to try and moaning."yes," she shouted and headed back throwing more balls at the opposite team.

"You animals how dare you hit me with a dog toy!" Blueblood screeched and stormed out to the head mistresses office.