MLP:FiM Phptoshop Brush Set

WillowWisp

My Little Brushy set

Found these on DA. I love looking through all the brush packs. And this is an amazing set for doing backgrounds. It's got trees, rocks, a house, some sky stuff, bushes, flowers, fences, and some shapes for making free formed plants. All made from high quality show vectors.

Just wanted to share!

:heart:

LOL, makes me feel obsolete drawing all that stuff by hand.

No it just makes you awesome because you do it all by hand. XD :heart:

Which unlike me, who has a horrible time doing background elements without a little help now and then.

• 4 weeks later...
My Little Brushy set

Found these on DA. I love looking through all the brush packs. And this is an amazing set for doing backgrounds. quote]

I love the set. :o I found it several weeks ago and used it in my second ponypic before a friend got me to come here.

Here is the background of the pic by itself to show off what can be done with them;

gallery/image_page.php?album_id=75&image_id=344

Enjoy,

-BH

LOL, makes me feel obsolete drawing all that stuff by hand.

No it just makes you awesome because you do it all by hand. XD :heart:

Which unlike me, who has a horrible time doing background elements without a little help now and then.

I did play with the brushes just to see what they are like. They are alright but unfortunately some are set as default to small sizes and resize poorly for high resolution images. Beyond that I found them rather limiting and quickly went back to rendering it all by hand to get the backgrounds I wanted. They are great for beginners though and those who do not want to spend the time drawing the background (which I admit is a long and boring process).