What is this place? Seems nice

DuhZeeMan

Hello everypony, as you may know I'm new here but don't worry Ive already got myself a RP Pony. I've come from a very far away place (Australia) and I seek help so if anyone can help me get up to date here then awesome! I already know about the Gala RP thing but nothing else so any info is in my graditude.

Oh and I plan on doing MLP comics sometime in the future or even animation! But let's not hold our breath, so as an Aussie pony I come from hmmm maybe Equestrlia? anyways here's just some basics about me:

-Brony

-Origionaly came from The Creature Hub but moved here due to lack of MLP fan base there (there's only one thread about it and the mods put it in the spam section!)

-I'm not a Complete fan for MLP (but I'm close) I just watch the show and the fan art

-favorite character would probably be either RainbowDash or FlutterShy (But preferably FlutterGuy XD Gotta love that voice)

-I'm not a spammer

-I'm not a noob

-I will personal see that all my posts will not hurt or imply hurting another's feelings

-I'm very tollerable with pretty much everything (don't really take sides nor do I have such a strong compassion for something that I would argue with someone about (except for MLP of course) it plus I'm not good at arguments)

-if I ever start using my Photoshop (maybe) then do expect some fan made Aussie ponies with some back story (already one in mind)

Also I plan on setting up a Skin Shop here (A Skin Shop is where people go to make requests for a Minecraft Skin) and I'm fairly skilled at making Skins to but for anyone thinking about it then yes I will be making a MLP Skin Pack that includes all the characters even some fan favorites like Derpy Hooves, Doctor Whoof, DJ Pon3 etc to see what I can do then visit my Skin Shop on The Creature Hub here: http://thecreaturehub.com/index.php?top ... g49344#new I have only made a Twilight Skin so far you can find it there

But please don't make any skin requests until at least 2 days (can't go on the computer till the weekend but luckily after these 2 days there is a 3 week holiday YaY!)

Anyways again, so far this site looks promising so hopes are high for a long stay

Welcome to our great and wonderful forums that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings and I will be your new friend here on these forums ^^

I have two standard questions I like to ask of every new brony.

1. Do you like to RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around on the RP threads!

If the answer is no then that's quite alright we have plenty of other great topics and threads for your little MLP:FiM loving heart can bare! I'm sure we'll bump heads there sometime!

You must post 5 times here in the intro thread before anywhere else(Helps keep them bots and trolls away!)

If you have any other questions to be afraid to ask the great staff we have here!

I hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd!

Welcome to our great and wonderful forums that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings and I will be your new friend here on these forums ^^

I have two standard questions I like to ask of every new brony.

1. Do you like to RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around on the RP threads!

If the answer is no then that's quite alright we have plenty of other great topics and threads for your little MLP:FiM loving heart can bare! I'm sure we'll bump heads there sometime!

You must post 5 times here in the intro thread before anywhere else(Helps keep them bots and trolls away!)

If you have any other questions to be afraid to ask the great staff we have here!

I hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd!

Hmm why do I get the feeling you copy pasted that in? I is sad that you did not read my post :)

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

I do have a standard copy and paste I put in that says a lot of stuff that I would be typing anyway, but here's a personal response so you know I am indeed reading your stuff. :) We do have a minecraft thread, but we don't have an official Minecraft server as of yet. Though it might be kind of fun to have one someday, but who knows! And skins regardless would definitely be pretty cool to offer!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

I do have a standard copy and paste I put in that says a lot of stuff that I would be typing anyway, but here's a personal response so you know I am indeed reading your stuff. :) We do have a minecraft thread, but we don't have an official Minecraft server as of yet. Though it might be kind of fun to have one someday, but who knows! And skins regardless would definitely be pretty cool to offer!

Went out of your way to type that for me? HAZZA a mighty mod you be!

I don't want to start spamming so I'll tell a little bit more about me till I get 5 posts.

I do hope things go well here as though The Creature Hub was not that kind to MLP it is till a good site based on awesome commentators but not only that I'm in a Clan called the mango clan there (they all like MLP too so I try to get them here and help them start theyre plans to rule the world...brown shouldnt of said that(oh yeah and that site also used the word "Brown" a lot in different ways so instead of me using bad language I'll just say Brown in it's place) but yeah, Mango Clans, World domination, Brony Bumps and all) say are there any clans here? You know besides the MLP stuff?

Last one!

So if anyone is even reading this, we have a clan called the mango clan and all that so if you like mangos and MLP then join the mango clan! But you must have mango in your name somewhere and I have just alerted the clan elders and leaders and once they come then the rest will so prepare for Mango Clan Canterlot! Don't worry the mangi are a peaceful race and meen no harm