Season 4 talk

I'm pretty interested in seeing how they'll deal with Scootaloo's inability to fly. Like, did she just never learn, or is she actually *physically disabled* like in Faust's original plan?

Season 4 spoiler

If you saw at Com-Con, Scootaloo starts getting bullied about not being able to fly yet. Diamond Tiara states, "I mean, a pegasus pony at your age? You should have been flying long ago.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, when you wrote something like that and listened to it over, I still call that bullying. After all, Featherweight also flew a bit.

He flew alot and he's supposed to be younger than the CMCs.

Well, except he was there when Rainbow was angry for his big brother's excuses but the lie actually became truth for he's in the hospital. It's a dangerous work little colts to be in that tornado drill, but I don't know. *shrug*

The quality wise, I can't tell much, the only disastrous episode was "Spike at Your Service." That's the only thing that is troubling a lot of people. As far as the Golden Age of Bronydom goes, I can't tell, this mostly applies when the whole Twilight is alicorn thingy.

Even "Spike At Your Service", which I would probably put on the very bottom of my list of favorite episodes was still better than 95% of other shows out there...I can find some good in that episode..The bit with the cheesy Timberwolf puppet was funny..And I like the Timberwolves in generall..And ofcourse Applejack's bad acting....Would like to know more about the wolves...They're Wood Golems. Who created them? I always assumed they were made to watch of the Zap Apple trees...But by who? :smug:

I appreciate the Timberwolves 3D-textured animations too, however, it's having too many problems in the entire episode. I felt like someone from a Spongebob writer would to make that episode and managed to pass Quality Inspection and turned it into a full episode. :green: Let me list out the problems :

1. Mane 6 try to reverse the situation at the edge of the Everfree forest, the scene stalls the viewers into confusion when they're having a hard time stopping Spike from annoying Applejack. In summary, storyline not well executed for that part, so bad that it familiarizes me with Spongebob when I used to watch Season 1 - 4 before a hater opened my common sense on that one horse manure of a show, an animation or graphics student can still criticize as well, even if it's a few seconds of a scene.

2. Spike being clumsy, Derpy style. That's not the Spike we know! That's like what Spongebob would do, and it also shows a character development failure, and in that episode, as though like someone twisted Spike's personality from a humble loyal dragon into a wrecking bulldozer.

3. Spike arranges the rocks and get RD to crash into that? That's like calling Patrick Star to jump into a bed full of spikes and both of them fail to realize it's a bad idea.

4. A small pebble can instantly kill a timberwolf king? Give me a break! That is not heroic, not even one bit! I've seen fight shows better than this, Justice League anyone?

5. The whole dragon code thing, it's total bupkis! He's been loyal to Twilight for so long and yet there's this whole code thingy and serves AJ for life? That's just like reprogramming Spike's brain and overwrite his loyalty. He is not robot for heaven's sake!

Overall, it's a totally ridiculous stupid episode that is not supposed to be aired. At least FIM is doing well to earn praise and money, clean and honest. But Spongebob is the exact opposite, dirty and cheat a lot, hence tons of awards they won. I wish FIM should deserve that though.

And back on topic, I'm hoping Season 4 will have the characters continue to develop well including the storyline is delivering good messages and moral. If it does turn upside down like Spike at Your Service showed to us, the fandom will be in trouble.

Oh, I've got a list of issues about that episode as well. Easy peasy.

Still, it had it's moments..And I thought the bit where the mighty Timberwolf king is brought down cause he choked on a rock was kind of funny.

As for Season 4..Didja know one of the new writers for the show (Scott Sonneborn) wrote for Beavis & Butthead?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1032829/

We also have Ed Valentine who wrote for the 'Fairly Odd Parents'.

Those are just the stories in the olden days, I prefer kept as seen in real life rather than apply to cartoon, like I love the whole elephants afraid of mice and it's real although elephants don't stampede away when they see one. If it's for Spike, a simple fire or a very hot and sharp spear stabs the neck, that will be understandable.

I think that the ponies will have to get use Princess Twilight and we will learn more what her Princess Role is going to be. I'm also hoping that we will see the cutie Mark Crusaders getting their cutie marks

There is one comic did mention about her not liking being a princess when she's very afraid about it, originally Twilight wants to be a teacher in the Gifted Unicorn school or an adviser to Celestia.

Well, it seems to be awesome from the sneak peek. What I want to see is, for the CMCs, a new member joins, maybe they earn the cutie marks too. For Scoots, I want Hasbro to reveal her family. Doesn't have to ruin fanfiction, they can make it that she was just recently adopted. Then, it can be assumed the ones where she's abused take place in the past, before she came into an orphanage. That would make a good potential episode, as they could explore adoption, and that you don't need to have a good family to be good. Diamond and Silver would probably make fun of her, so the CMCs could own them epically.

For the main six... Well, it's been stated already that Rarity will have an episode, and I'm happy 'bout that. I want more of Pinkie's family. She left, what about her sisters? Are they happy? And Spike. I want more of him too. Most bronies don't seem to like him, and more episodes would help.

Well, it seems to be awesome from the sneak peek. What I want to see is, for the CMCs, a new member joins, maybe they earn the cutie marks too. For Scoots, I want Hasbro to reveal her family. Doesn't have to ruin fanfiction, they can make it that she was just recently adopted. Then, it can be assumed the ones where she's abused take place in the past, before she came into an orphanage. That would make a good potential episode, as they could explore adoption, and that you don't need to have a good family to be good. Diamond and Silver would probably make fun of her, so the CMCs could own them epically.

For the main six... Well, it's been stated already that Rarity will have an episode, and I'm happy 'bout that. I want more of Pinkie's family. She left, what about her sisters? Are they happy? And Spike. I want more of him too. Most bronies don't seem to like him, and more episodes would help.

I would love an episode about exploring Pinkie's family more. It would really be nice to have her visit them, and maybe explain her childhood more.

yeah that would be great if she was a long lost child maybe related to RD? Its very nice that raritys gonna be getting an ep :D and im super excited to see what twilight will do with her new wings i wanna see her learn to fly and i think that there might be an episode where RD teaches her how to fly

I'd love to see at least a cameo by the Shadowbolts in the fourth season! I know they were only supposed to be 'illusions' but...maybe just, I dunno, an appearance in the background of the Luna history episode? I dunno if I'm alone of this boat, but the 'anti-wonder bolts' idea sounds awesome. Maybe another Wonderbolts episode that they could be implemented into? Maybe, the Wonderbolts could be having a show, and the Shadowbolts could show up in the same fashion as the nightmare night episode with Luna? I think it would be a combination of the nightmare night episode and the magic duel episode, but other than that, a new friendship note to Celestia is beyond me. I just like the Shadowbolts, and they seem like could come in somewhere... :/

• 2 weeks later...

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want Cadence and Shining Armor to have a baby, even though I don't see the odds of that happening.

Archived