Charity Date Auction! RP idea

I can't remember where I've seen this, but since the dating RPs seem to be popular, I thought maybe this would be an interesting idea. Basically, we'll get a small number of mares who are willing to go on a date with somepony they don't know, and then there'll be an auction where different stallions bid on each mare in order to win a date with her. Of course, the proceeds go to some charity or another in Equestria (I can't think of anything specific, but there are charities in Equestria if Sweet and Elite is an episode to be believed. LOL). I think we'll limit the number of mares to six for now. If there's a lot of ponies signing up to participate in the bidding, though, I might raise that number.

So, in this RP, I will be testing out my new character, Sweets Galore as one of the mares up at the auction.

Mares up for Bidding:

1. Sweets Galore

2. Coral Gem

3. Rarity

4. Derpy Hooves

Ponies Bidding for a Date:

Dr. Spin Tale

Serendipity (maybe)

Go ahead and sign up Rarity. If a charity in need shall be helped in the process, what's a single date with some lucky stallion to Ponyville's most generous (and fabulous) mare. Really, it's the least she could do. ;)

Spin Tale will be one of the stallion bidders..... assuming he'll be able to make any winning bids, that is. XD

EDIT: I might bring in Derpy too as one of the mares... we'll see though.

Edited by Bellosh101

*LOL* Well, that might be very, ah, interesting. But I was thinking of keeping it in the grain with just having a few mares up for auction, and then having ponies (if mares want to bid, I'm sure that'd be fine, too, it's for charity) bid on them.

Might be a different story if you're having him pose as female, though. That could be interesting. *lol*

• 2 weeks later...

*LOL* Well, that might be very, ah, interesting. But I was thinking of keeping it in the grain with just having a few mares up for auction, and then having ponies (if mares want to bid, I'm sure that'd be fine, too, it's for charity) bid on them.

Might be a different story if you're having him pose as female, though. That could be interesting. *lol*

I...yeah no I'll just pass, nevermind, Cashmere doesn't want to be bid on by women :P Good luck with your thread then I suppose