Winter Cabin Survival

Its summer, its hot and I don't like the heat so I have created an RP idea to give us all who are roasting a sense of some winter fun.

A competition involving a small group of ponies, of any age, and they have to last a full month locked in a two floor cabin. Will you go mad? Nuts? Will you be the one to drive others crazy? Will you dig your way out with your barehooves/claws?

The last one to snap wins :)

any takers?

I realise two people have asked to join since you said "one or two more people" but, if there is any room left, I'd really enjoy joining this with Aureate Compass. I understand if this is filled up though.

Okay here it is:

I went ahead and made it that we were already there and signed up for the competition. Its basically a contest to see who can tough it out in the cold north. The prize is five thousand bits. A nifty sum that is sure to make anyone try to survive even the craziest people :P

Every so often during the next months*RP wise* events will happen that the contestants will have to deal with. Lack food supply low for a time, or snowed in the cabin or just their wild imaginations going crazy from too many scary stories XD

hope this sums it all up nicely.