Bubbly Snacks

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Bubbly Snacks

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Cream

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Red, Bed-headed.

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: Bottle of coke and a chocolate chip cookie

Physique: No scars, fair skin tone, kinds on the heavy set side.

Residence: Sandtrot Beach

Motivation: Serving Sweet Snacks and fizzy drinks!

Dislikes: Bland food, boring activites, a unbusy shop

Character Summary:

Bubbly was born in Canterlot, but grew up in Sandtrot Beach to the ripe age she is now. She is sweet, kind, optimistic and loves to be around other ponies. Generally she is an all around awesome pony who loves to eat sweet and fizzy things. Her parents owned a Sweets shop in Canterlot, but after the birth of Bubbly they decided to shut down and move somewhere more quiet. They now own a diner where they sell milk shakes and fries all day and they all live in a cottage by the sea. She came to work at the Soda Shop, which is owned by a sweet old couple; which she met while helping her parents set up their shop in town; as soon as she was a Filly, which is also when she got her cutie mark! She been at It ever since, and loves it. She got her name name from the fact that she loved anything that deals with soda pop: soda shops, floats, and rock music. The snacks part of her name is her family name, as her grandparents own a sweets shop. Her favorite food is a root beer float, as it combines soda pop and ice cream! But she also enjoys a warm cookie from time to time also. Don't let her fair color fool you, she loves the sand and sun! And she aspires to open up her own shop when she grows up!

fizzybadge.png

This is a good application so far but I would like to know more about her. What did her parents do? How did she get her own shop? Was it a present to her from her parents or did she manage to afford it herself? Where exactly does she live? In a apartment or a condo or house? Where are her parents now? Does she keep in touch with them? How did she get her name? Also unfortunately we don't use actual numbers here for ages and time since we don't know how they measure time and how they age. You can change her age to filly or make her slightly older by making her a young mare so she can still run the shop by herself. Sorry for all this I just want to know more about this character :)

Edit: Sorry I misunderstood I thought you implied she owned the shop but I reread it and it says she's a helper at the shop. So who owns the shop? Does she know them personally?

This is a good start, but we need to know more about your character's personality. If she was born in Canterlot, why did her family decide to move to Sandtrot Beach? Does she live with her parents still? Does she have any hopes or plans for the future, something that she wants to do or accomplish?

Also, instead of using ages, could you please use Foal, Filly, or Mare? Foals are children, Fillies are female teens, and Mares are female adults. We don't really use ages around here, since we don't know how long ponies live.

Unfortunately we already have a pony named Fizzy so if you would kindly change the first name to some similar such as Bubbles or Bubbly any other name of your choice. You can keep everything else the same, but if you do not wish to change her name I'm sure we can come to a mutual agreement around this little bump with the help of Manestream. Please let me know your thoughts as soon as possible.

"And she aspires to open up her own shop when she grows up!" You list her age as a Mare. She really seems typical of a Filly, is there any particular reason you have her as age as a Mare? Because if she is, she already IS grown up. :)

Actually I think that was my fault.

I got confused and gave the wrong age.

Sorry.