Winter Cabin Survival! *See OOC*

In the frozen wilderness of Stalliongrad, a two level cabin stood alone among the snow covered pines. A single pony was about and he stood before a line of ponies and a single griffon.

"Alright then. You are the contestants so I will read you the rules. First, if you leave the area outlined by the flats and rocks we have set up then you will be immediately disqualified and removed from the competition. Second, we will be checking in on you ever couple of weeks. If you feel you can't continue just come out and say so. Third, try to have fun." He finished with a smirk.

He opened the door to the cabin to let them all in, "Also you will be given supplies when we come to check in on you, but in order to see how well you can survive we will at times cause certain events that you will have to handle. Nothing too crazy mind you, but it is how the game works."

"Yeah yeah great," Razor said to the announcer, "but what do we get if we win?"

The announcer smiled, "Five thousand bits isn't enough?"

Razor shrugged, "I guess it is. Though being confined to a single place makes me a bit antsy."

The announcer chuckled, "Well I hope you can handle it."

"Please, I can handle anything. I'm just worried for these guys" He gestured to the ponies.

The announcer nodded, "Very well then. Are there any questions before I leave?"

Crystal Dawn, the pegasus, glanced over at the griffon who had spoken up. "Worry about yourself," She countered amicably, a genuine grin playing on her lips. "There's really no need to waste your energy on us." She tilted her head slightly to face the line up of contestants, sizing them up mentally. She wasn't particularly worried, to be honest, this was all going to be in good fun, right? It would be easier to handle the coming days if they all got off on the right hoof. Crystal pawed at the ground in excitement, her eyes darting here and there, trying to take everything in.

"Wait! I have a question!" She waved a hoof about madly, the simple action done with all her usual energy and enthusiasm. "Say if I wanted to take a fly around, will there be any limitations height wise, if I stay within the boundary?"a

Pyro Blaze, a unicorn, was looking at all the contestants. He heard the griffon speak and watched his actions, taking it all in. [colour=#ff0000]"No lack of confidence there,"[/colour] Pyro muttered to himself as a pegasus spoke up as well.[colour=#ff0000] "Or there,"[/colour] he added. Pyro was his usual calm self, showing only the good emotions. He had gotten good at masking emotions he didn't want other ponies to know he was experiencing, which he thought might come in handy during this competition. It looked like a nice place to Pyro, but that could easily change depending on how the others acted. At least there appeared to be plenty of room to blow off steam if he needed it.

After he heard the pegasus' question, Pyro realized he had a question of his own. He calmly raised a hoof and said, [colour=#ff0000]"Do you have any restrictions when it comes to magic use?"[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

Valour Bound stood tall at one end of the line, eyeing her competition as a few voiced concerns over flight and magic. She was glad she did not have to worry about such things as a Crystal Pony. She would show them what she was made of, and she didn't need magic, wings, or anything else to do it. She was a Crystal Guard, and she would do her Princess proud! These southerners wouldn't last a week in the north she thought, grinning.

She had no questions for the games announcer and was ready and waiting to get into the cabin and find herself a comfy bed before her competition claimed all the good ones.

The announcer nodded to the questions, "You can fly anywhere within the limited boundry around the cottage, but only three feet above the roof. As for magic you can't use it to lift utensils or open doors, but you can't use it to take anything out of the boundry line and into the restricted area. Also if you know the spell, no teleporting."

The announcer lifted up a pocket watch, "Well its time. I suppose you all can get comfortable, get to know each other. Have fun."

With that the announcer walked off and left the contestants to their fate.

---------------

Razor stretched, "Well then, time to stack out the good territory." With that he flew fast into the cottage, hopping to grab the best bed and room.

• 2 weeks later...

(I'll assume that first can't was supposed to be can when you talked about magic use.)

"Cool." Pyro said to the announcer as he left. 'He didn't say I couldn't use my fire at all, just no teleporting or taking things outside the boundary.' Pyro thought to himself as he walked calmly into the cottage after the griffon. 'Time to get my bed and stuff.'