I want to get back.

Hey, anypony remember me?

It's been a while, I know. Work has slapped me to the curb and completely drained me of anything resembling creativity or motivation.

But I want to try and fix that as best I can. I want to get back into RPing here, I just don't know where to start back up from (sorta) fresh. I also have a (probably only 5 days now) cast warning for Curio, my salespony. If anypony has an open RP or has plans for one and thinks my stable of characters has somepony interesting to slot in, drop me a line here or via PM.

Well, if you don't mind Rping with the new guy in town, I've got an open in Canterlot right now.

Here's the link: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/15807-in-high-spirits-and-higher-altitude-open/

If its not quite your speed, I'd be happy to work out something different as well. I'm adaptable, as they say.

You are in two of my RPs, I hope you will continue in them. Just reply in the Appleoosian bu[colour=#000000]c[/colour]king one and Bar in the Storm one and you are good with me. Your pegasus may also be very interested in this, we are in the individual departments now, but can always use new people (at least the one I am in can).

You are in two of my RPs, I hope you will continue in them. Just reply in the Appleoosian bu[colour=#000000]c[/colour]king one and Bar in the Storm one and you are good with me. Your pegasus may also be very interested in this, we are in the individual departments now, but can always use new people (at least the one I am in can).

I'll see about hacking together posts for those. I've fallen rather behind on the Bar one, and I'll have to find somepony to talk to. As for the factory, I'll look into it, thanks.

Well, if you don't mind Rping with the new guy in town, I've got an open in Canterlot right now.

Here's the link: http://www.canterlot...-altitude-open/

If its not quite your speed, I'd be happy to work out something different as well. I'm adaptable, as they say.

Is it just a kind of walk around Canterlot thing? If so, I might make a post to clear the rust off.

I'll see about hacking together posts for those. I've fallen rather behind on the Bar one, and I'll have to find somepony to talk to. As for the factory, I'll look into it, thanks.

Well I will be replying to the Applelossian one myself soon but your character could reply at any time. As for the Bar, it is almost over but you could RP him as just doozing off for a bit as a reason there was no replies with him before now. The factory one though is a good place to go.

We could always use him in the Crystal Mines RP....

Perhaps, but what exactly Curio would be doing there would have to be determined first before I can let him in there. :P

Alright, I'll try making a post tomorrow morning when I'm off work.

And Bellosh, Curio just goes wherever he can to find stuff to sell, so it wouldn't be too far fetched for him to go mining.

So Curio would join the mining crew, eh? I can use more miner characters, so feel free to PM me if you want to insert him in Peril in the Crystal Mines. If you do, I'll provide you with additional details before you make your first post. :)

• 2 weeks later...