Hello People

Tiktaalik

Hello. < < I was looking for a place to RP some, since the other forum I'm at isn't specifically made for any fandom or genre. And I have the only MLP thread. And I couldn't just jam all of my characters into my own thread...

Also, I'm really not sure how to explain my relationship with MLP. :T When all this pony fandom started, I just thought it was kind of amusing. Then I saw changelings and had a nearly instant urge to make a character of one. Even though my only pony knowledge came from random things I saw browsing the internets...

Even now, I've only seen one or two episodes...so my knowhow is still kind of limited. But I know enough to RP it, at least. I have several characters(since I'm still not 100% if changelings are allowed). I've even RP'd Trixie some. So. > > Please have mercy on any IGNORANT PLEBIAN errors I might make.

Thanks. ;l

After poking around a bit more, it seems like my changelking will just have to go in the free-for-all type thing. > > I have other chararacters, though...

After poking around a bit more, it seems like my changelking will just have to go in the free-for-all type thing. > > I have other chararacters, though...

We actually have a new mid-tier RP section coming up where you can app changeling OCs, so keep your eyes open. :mad:

We actually have a new mid-tier RP section coming up where you can app changeling OCs, so keep your eyes open. :mad:

Ooooo, I like the sound of that. :Y

Have to say I really like the insect name. Have you read 'Nor crystal tears'?

...Nope.

Also hello to everyone else. > >