super pony's. (anthro. many slots open. )

jac600

the year was 2045, deep within Manhattan. a bank was being robbed by the foul dr. chaos. his criminal organization had gone to far. hurting innocent pony's just for bits. but no more, it was time for a new group of heroes to stand up for justice. it was time for super hero's. ( essentially a dc spinoff. )

application.

super hero name: the shadow

secret identity: bronzeshine. a lovable stallion who owns his own smithy.

powers: a custom made toolset including a grappling hook, smoke bombs, and a tranquilizer pistol. plus his mastery of marital arts. ( essentially bat pony. )

alignment: pure good.

backstory: he grew up in a family of thieves and murderers. he was given special training and as such he was expected to follow in his fathers footsteps. when told to assassinate a detective who was getting to much information on them. he refused, developing a mental barrier to killing people. that was 13 years ago and he hasn't spoken to any member of his family since.

the time was 3:05 when bronzeshine heard the call. he was suppose to be working from 9 to 5 today but pony's lives were worth more to him. he set out from pony Ville in an armored car. painted black. it was time to dawn the guise of the shadow.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

App:

Hero Name: Phoenix

Secret Identity: Pyro Blaze, a famous pyrotechnician.

Powers: fire magic and a sword. Martial arts skills.

Alignment: chaotic good

Backstory: Pyro grew up with a family of magicians. They didn't have real magic, they were just performers. His parents taught him to do whatever it takes to get the right thing done. As he grew up, he discovered his abilities and hid them from his parents and everyone else. He hid it from his parents because they would have made him go on stage with them. He didn't want to be a magician like his parents, but he did enjoy clubs and shows with pyrotechnics, so he decided to go into that. He did all of his training with magic in secret, but he went to a dojo to learn how to fight, with and without a sword. Pyro's parents grew distant because of his choice not to follow them into being a magician.

Pyro was relaxing at his house when he heard the call to arms, so to speak. Pyro got up and magicked himself into his costume at the same time he teleported himself to the roof of a nearby building. "Time to get to work," Pyro said as a black car sped by. "Wait, who's car is that?" Pyro asked himself as he teleported onto the car and hitched a ride to wherever it is going. "I should probably get my own car, but I don't really want to. Oh well, I can always teleport if no cars go by."

( cool! your app is accepted. but this is the first time shadow has gone out to fight crime. ) a beeping noise comes from the computer console. " attacker detected. " bronzeshine frowned. he didn't expect opposition on the way there. so he keeps driving until he is about to hit a wall and slams on the brakes in an effort to throw the passenger from his roof. he was driving very fast.

(Sorry, I changed it now.)

Pyro sat on the car, which was now speeding towards a wall. "Is this guy crazy!? We're driving straight towards a wall now!" Pyro yelled as the driver slammed on the brakes, sending Pyro flying. "Whoa!" Pyro said as he blew a hole in the wall before he crashed into it. After landing inside and getting on his feet, Pyro teleported onto the roof of the car and yelled at the driver, "what's your problem man? You could have killed me!"

a voice can be heard out of the intercom. the sound distorted by an auto tuner. " the brick was corroded. the worst you could have done was chip a tooth. " the roof slides back to form an entrance. bronzeshine sat in there wearing a full suit of black body armor. " now if you want to help me take care of the bank robbery on first street. then pleas get in an explain yourself. " said bronzeshine auto tuned trying to be overwhelmingly hostile.

Pyro didn't expect for the car to have an intercom, and was surprised when a robotic sounding voice came out. When the car opened up a little, Pyro got in and saw a guy in body armor in the drivers seat. "So, do you launch all your hitchhikers through walls, or am I just special?" Pyro jokingly asked the stallion. "I'm Phoenix, and yes I'm going to the robbery. Who are you? I've never seen you on the hero scene. I hitched a ride because I don't have my own car, i don't really want one either. I could teleport around, but that is tiring to do all the time, so I hitch rides on passing cars. I'm not usually detected on cars at all, let alone right away, so good job with that." Pyro says as he leans back in the passenger seat, trying to ignore the hostile tone the stallion was using.

bronzeshine closes the roof by hitting a button. then presses another button on the neck of his armor. his voice returning to normal he says. " so you just do that all the time... ok. good luck pulling one over on me and I am new to the hero scene in Manhattan at least. I wish this robbery wasn't going on at three in the morning or I wouldn't be revealed at all. but this guy is to nasty to ignore. "

"New to Manhattan, huh? That would explain why I've never seen you before, although you do look quite sneaky. Yeah, 3 A.M. is pretty early for a bank robbery. I was trying to sleep, then these guys start stealing stuff. I guess what they say is true, evil never rests. Who is this guy anyways? All I needed to know is that someone was robbing the bank to come stop them." Pyro said as he looked over the guy next to him. "You still haven't told me who you are by the way."

" you can call me shadow. but I'd rather keep my true identity a secret. " shadow flips open a panel on the dash and a small computer screen appears. " dr chaos. his file doesn't show his real name. he appears to be insane running a criminal organization with untold wisdom and ruthlessness. sounds like a.p.s.d to me. it's were people compulsively defy authority. he cannot die and as such has an increased pain tolerance. no powers mind you but a mind built for well... chaos. "

"Ok Shadow, you already know my hero name. Secret identities are important to us heroes, so I'll respect that." Pyro said as the computer appeared out of nowhere. "You have a pretty high tech car here, very nice. Dr. Chaos? I don't think I've ever heard of him. Can't die? Well, we'll see about that."

" thanks I designed this car myself. I think I have some video on the maniac... " said bronzeshine as he flipped through screens like an ipad. " oh here we go. " it shows a video of dr chaos battling a meta human. the hero is losing until he shot him with his laser eyes. dr chaos explodes. just as the hero is limping off dr chaos jumps on his back and stabs him with a knife. the screen goes white and a video lost symbol appears across the screen. " that's who we are dealing with. what do your powers consist of? "

Villein Name:Darkwind

Secret Identity:Gene Wind

Race: changeling

Powers: tech she can make anything he was very quickly

Alignment: evil

Backstory:Darkwind is a changeling that has some robotic parts that are front right hoof and back left hoof. She got banned from the changeling kingdom and after about a month .Start to work some for Dr.chaos after a month of working for him a big accident happen which change her back into a changeling filly. She still got all here powers and knowledge of her mare age she is just a filly now so dispel her age she is not taking very serious. She can't change into a older creature just other ponies her age now she was a mare when pyro startled if he knows the ture about her she doesn't know.

Pyro watched the video with interest, particularly focused on Dr. Chaos' abilities. "This guy is pretty good. He exploded and came back looking as good as new? He must be able to regenerate himself or something like that. This is going to be harder than I thought. Oh well, at least this way I won't have to worry about holding back. I have magical abilities, mostly fire magic, but I know some others too. I also know hand to hand and sword fighting." Pyro looked over at Shadow, tilted his head and said, "What kind of powers do you have?"

"hmmm... I have a nice car, detective and marital arts skills, and about a million jib lets hidden up my sleeve. " he stops the car in a back ally close to the bank. " ok. so here's the plan. you go for a frontal distraction. either an assault or negotiation. while I free the hostages. he is said to have 4 armed gunman and an inside man so look out. " he flips his voice modulator back on. " any questions? "

"Frontal assault, got it. Inside man? What does that mean? Does he have someone posing as a hostage or something?" Pyro starts getting out, then turns back to ask, "One more thing. How do you even pay for all your 'jibblets'?"

(This seems derping fun !!!)

Hero name : pure bass

Secret(not really) identity : zap back, a young stallion who is a local DJ

Powers : ability to warp and manipulate sound waves to destroy the opposer within ( basically ruptureing and exploding internal organs ! )

Alignment : unpredictable nutreul

((Do I have to include a back story ??? :< ))

Other : smokes , is a DJ , no costume .

( some kind of background would be nice. also you may want to reconsider how he uses his power but that's your decision. ) " I make them myself. plus I take all of the money out of villains bank accounts. a quarter for me all the rest goes back to their victims. inside man as in he is posing as the staff. if you need my help than use this radio. I will do the same for you. " shadow scales a wall and vanishes. waiting for phoenix to get the next move.

(Yeah, zapback, the way he uses his powers sounds more like a villain than a hero to me.)

"You basically steal a part of the money then. Guess you could consider it a reward for your heroics." Pyro muttered to himself as he got out of the car. He then teleports onto the roof of the bank, looking in through the skylight at his opponents. "Let's see... Yep, four armed goons with the hostages. Wait, where is the dr.? Oh well, he must not be here." Pyro said as he jumped into the bank, using his magic to make the guns too hot to hold. "No, no guns for you four. You have all been very bad today, and it's high time someone taught you some manners." Pyro said after landing and drawing his sword. The four goons stood there for a bit until Pyro taunted them by saying, "are you guys just going to stand there all day, or are we going to rumble?"

((Jac i will tell you before i take control of the minions)) All four of the crooks look like your standard bank robber two were standing by Pyro one was standing by a what look like a hostage and the one was grabbing the money and the last one was guarding all the other ponies in the bank that was tried up.

(first two were earth pony by pyro, the one mess with the money was a unicorn, and the one by the hostage was a peagsus)

"Yes let's" said one of the earth pony robber then both attack pyro ,the one by the hostage was holding a gun after he dropped his main gun because it was hot he draw another gun."Don't make me shoot her" he said and the unicorn one was trying to hurry up while his partner was keeping pyro busy. The hostage was covered by a bag the one holding the bag was a pegasus and he dropped his gun because of it heat

Pyro dodged a couple of attacks from the first two while talking to the other two. "Dude, I'm not making you do anything right n-Whoa!" Pyro said to the Pegasus as an attack went right past his face. "Ok then, time to get serious. Sorry unibro, can't talk right now." Pyro said as he went on the offensive, tripping one of the earth ponies with the back of his blade, knocking him out with a kick to the face. Pyro turned to the other one and literally blew him off his feet and through a wall with an explosion. "Hey unibro, your hair's on fire. Thought you should know." Pyro said to the unicorn.