super pony's. (anthro. many slots open. )

jac600

that's when shadow made his move. he launched a grappling hook at the remaining 2 robbers first at the one who was attacking with his gun. the devise attaches itself to the gun then fires another hook to the hostage takers gun disarming them both. after that he swoops down from the ceiling and wraps up the hostage guard choking him out and attaching him to the roof.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As shadow cut open the bag Gene wind got up out of the bag "thanks for getting me out of there" she said

post-8050-0-66169500-1377023349_thumb.pn ((here is what she looks like in pony form most of the time if she looks different i will tell you when she takes a different form i will put her changeling form when you come to her in it))

Pyro sheathed his sword as Gene ran out of the bank. After she had left, Pyro turned to Shadow. "Well, that was easy. Where is this inside man that Dr. Chaos is supposed to have? We only beat up four dudes, and those were the armed goons."

" yeah I don- PAHHHHHHHH! " said shadow as he was electrocuted into unconsciousness by the bank manager. who had thrown a bolt of lightning from his hand. " right here! " he said as he fired another at phoenix.

"Shadow!" Pyro yelled as he watched Shadow get electrocuted. "Nononono." Pyro tried teleporting out of the way of the second bolt, but couldn't quite make it in time, so he ended up getting hit as well.

(Injured)

"Ouch, that hurt. Now you're going to get it buddy, get over here!" Pyro yelled at the final thug as he caused the thug to fly towards him from an explosion behind him. The thug flew straight into Pyro's fist, blowing the thug back and into the wall.

(Ok I can yous it to damage or stun , not kill , and besides , dosen't burning someone alive sound evil ??? Just sayin if you want to prove facts or oppions , make sure you don't aim it towards you're self earthier , KK ? Soooooooo , how should I come in ?)

(No he's a DJ and I guess using those powers sound cool too , I'll think of some more later ...)

The day seemed normal , well , until those bank robbers came in . All he wanted to do was make a deposit but those guys showed up . He was gonna take them on , but two other ponies came in to fight them , one with fire powers , and the other was a guy who was basically a guy with guns, armor, and a certain fighting tequniqe . But the ambushed by a guy with a Mohawk , so he had to help , he stood up and yelled ,

"HEY !!!" The Mohawk pony looked at him confused .

"Take this !!!" He yelled at him at a very low, loud frequency , blowing him away and out of the building .

"Sorry for bothering you but can I have money now , some heroes obliviously like to take other pokes money , but I don't ! And besides its my money and I just saved you guys ... So hand it over ." He said holding out a check saying 40,000 bits...

( not to bee rude. but my character doesn't have guns. also his is knocked out. ) the Mohawk guy comes back unfazed by the attack he leaps on the dj and stabs him with a knife. " I see someone's all about the money... "

"will since the doctor is in i guess i should too" said Gene wind. She goes back to her ture form and busted down the door "hey did i miss anything" asked

Darkwindpost-8050-0-34770900-1377039141_thumb.jp ((sorry if this is hard to see but this is what she really looks like))

(Zapback, I was just trying to make a point. Burning someone alive is evil, but for one thing, Pyro is chaotic good. He doesn't really care about rules, he just wants to get the right thing done. Another thing, Pyro hasn't burned anyone alive anyways. The closest to doing that he got was when he set the goon's hair on fire, but the most damage that caused was singeing him.)

"How do you like tha-Oof!" Pyro said taunting the thug until someone landed on Pyro's back, knocking him down. Pyro couldn't see what happened next, but he heard a single voice yelling, and suddenly the weight was gone. "Thanks to whoever got that guy off of me." Pyro said as he was getting back up. Pyro saw a pony fly past and land on a stallion by the counter, stabbing him. "Hey, Mohawk dude, it's not cool to stab people. I'm going to have to ask you to stop." Pyro said just before a changeling burst into the room. "Ok, anypony else want to jump into the bank? Plenty of room left in here." Pyro said sarcastically.