super pony's. (anthro. many slots open. )

jac600

Zap back looked onto the ground, spurting up blood through his mouth and his wound .

" a knife !?!? Really , I say * he tossed his head into the air * criminals these days are just sooooo uncreative !!! Now .... *he started to bring his head down to the opposer * die .... " he whispered . He placed his hoof on the pony's belly and emitted a very high pitch , disturbing the molecular layers of the skin , this caused it to start to rip apart ...

"Forgive me celestia and please have mercy on this poor soul. As he will soon parish ..."

His hoof suddenly flew straight inside his boody. He smiled and leaned into his ear

"Did ya feel that ???"...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the vibrations the pony laugh's. " you cannot kill me! I am immortal. " his ribs all gave out at the same time and crushed his organs, he fell back with a smile on his face. suddenly shadows car rams gene wind as fast as it could. shadow speed limps into the cockpit.

(Oh, Gene is flying into Pyro. Ok.)

Pyro saw the Mohawk stallion fall down, a very obvious hole in him, and he saw the changeling launched towards him by Shadow's car. "Whoa, what happened to Mohawk over there? He doesn't look too good. Ooh, that's gotta hurt." Pyro said as he dodged the incoming changeling. "Shadow? When did you wake up? Things are going a little crazy around here."

shadow meant no offence by what he said. but he was actually panicking a little bit. he floors the accelerator and just as the doctor was getting up he gets hit again. the car burst explosively through a wall and drives in a long ark back to the bank. " the knock out gas dissipates in one minute. hopefully it will do it's job. but I doubt it will be that simple... "

"Won't we be knocking out everyone in there, not just those remaining baddies? I guess it wouldn't really matter if your gas works on everypony in there." Pyro said, looking back at the bank. 'That Mohawk guy must be Dr. Chaos, since he got up from what would be a fatal wound to anypony else. I thought he looked familiar, but I could not quite place it.' Pyro thought to himself.

darkwind quickly look around and found so bells broken glass and parts of broken seats with that and the bummer she startled to quickly work and made two gas mask from all of that one for her and one for dr.chaos which she give to him

"Umm, let's see... This is assuming the gas didn't work on Mohawk or the changeling, but we could probably take two guys, even if they do both have powers. Wait, you don't have powers. There goes that plan. You could try to come in and take out the changeling secretly, then double team Mohawk until he's down. I'm not really one for sneaking up on ponies, so I'll let you figure out how to do that. Anyways, after the changeling is down, you could signal me on the radio and I'll come in and start off the fight with Mohawk. My plan is open to suggestions though, if you have them."

" hmmmm... well taking out chaos is out of the question. he cannot be knocked out or killed. the changeling seemed to have tech powers. " shadow searches his car for a grenade. " take this. it's an emp grenade, use it if she uses electrical technology. you attack gene wind while I sneak up on chaos and trap him in the bank vault. "

(How would Shadow know the changeling is Gene? The hostage in the bag said he was Gene, which he was, but Gene came back as the changeling, which looked completely different and didn't reintroduce himself.)

"Oh yeah, I forgot Mohawk was basically invincible. Tech powers... That makes your gadgets useless cause he can take them apart or control them. EMP grenade? Couldn't he just take it apart or something? I agree with you that we need to trap Mohawk though." Pyro said, taking the grenade and examining it.

( I don't know. I guess he is just smart like that. ) " ok lets go. they are leaving right now. I will eject out and hide. then you can attack them. that grenade will take out ant electronics from fifty feet away so use it wisely. " dr. chaos speaks to gene. " hold on dear. we cannot forget what we came here for. we must hold out until the helicopter arrives to tow away the safe. "