super pony's. (anthro. many slots open. )

jac600

" ok then " said dr chaos. doing what he was told to do. " ok lets go! " said shadow as he pulled a rip cord. it sent him flying out of the vehicle and all the way to the roof. were he entered by skylight.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The changeling is leaving Shadow! I'm going after him!" Pyro called into his radio as he teleported in front of the mall and drew his sword. "Come on changeling, come get me." Pyro said to himself.

and thus the plan fails instantly. thought bronzeshine. he decided to help phoenix and trap chaos later. he used his wings to fly up and hid in a low cloud. he would wait for the right time to strike. dr chaos looked at the emence wealth in the safe. he was stealing it not out of greed but to help bankroll his organization. " a god like me has little use for this wealth. but the mortals below me need it a grate deal... now were is that air support!? "

"Ok, you asked for it changeling. Better duck and cover, it's about to get hot in there." Pyro said, stalking towards the store. When he reached the store, Pyro saw nothing but mirrors, which he promptly destroyed with an explosion. "I'll find you eventually, even if I have to destroy every mirror in here."

the shadow his within the mirrors playing mind games with gene. just when she saw him he would duck away. he whispers into phoenix's ear and says. " stealth. just hide and I will take care of her. "

the shadow his within the mirrors playing mind games with gene. just when she saw him he would duck away. he whispers into phoenix's ear and says. " stealth. just hide and I will take care of her. "

((when did shadow go to the mall with phoenix and those first three words doesn't make since))

as phoenix move away from the fix mirrors and shadow step forward towards them darkwind change according

the shadow ducked within the mall hiding in the mirrors playing mind games with gene. just when she saw him he would duck away. he whispers into phoenix's ear and says. " stealth. just hide and I will take care of her. "

• 2 weeks later...