Random conversation about Gravity Falls! :D

Monochrome

I looked for that when I saw a pic of it somewhere, but I couldn't find him. D: However, I LOVE Bill Cypher. He is one awesome floating triangle mind demon thing. XD

Aw. D: Yeah, sounds like friends with cable are a good thing when you don't have it yourself. Also, youtube. :P

Everytime I've looked for episodes of the show on YouTube, it gives me videos named after the episodes, but give me a link to click when I get to the actual video. The link'll usually take me to some website in which you pay to watch the episode. :/

My favorite episode was probably the most recent one, mainly because of the secret twist ending, but also because it seemed a lot more high stakes than the other ones. Plus, it was (admittedly) interesting to see the villain actually be successful, if only for a little while.

Oh, and Grunkle Stan is best pony conman.

*looks at avatar* though bill cipher probably does pull a veeeery close second. His first scene legitimately unnerved me. "Deer teeth, for you kid!"

*looks at avatar* though bill cipher probably does pull a veeeery close second. His first scene legitimately unnerved me. "Deer teeth, for you kid!"

Haha, yes. XD "You're insane!" "Of course I am, what's your point?" I can imagine him and discord being good friends.

Oh good god, I LOVE Gravity Falls! This is the true definition of a legitimately good show. The characters, the content, the jokes, and my most favorite thing of all, IT ACTUALLY HAS SWEET, SAPPY MOMENTS. FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA, WHY DO CARTOONS TODAY THING IT IS BAD TO BE A FLUFFY AND SAPPY?!?

... But I digress. My favorite character in the show, without a shadow of a doubt, is Mabel. I mean, good god, that optimism, that cheeky attitude, that sheer amount of insanity... that blush~! Just a completely perfect character.

So many good quotes from the show, but they mostly come from the exclamations caused by the slapstick. Namely, Stan abuse.

I honestly love most every episode of the show, but I can say Boss Mabel is easily one of my -least- favorite episodes. It had some funny moments, but it HURT how they had to butcher the benevolent nature of characters like Wendy and Soos just to make the plot work the way they wanted it to.

... Ah well. Honestly, as long as it keeps having its sweet family moments, I can forgive it for slips in judgement like that.

Gravity Falls. The only thing keeping me on Disney Channel.

Probably one of the few shows that I actually give a bother about. I really enjoy it. The humor made me laugh more than expected, especially with all of its parody and satire. The artwork and animation are top notch, but must also be a pain to create. I also liked the several twists, especially at the end of the final episode.

I also like now the show incorporates secrets of its own, such as secret messages, usually for fun.

• 1 month later...

Disney just released a GF Short on Der U-Tubes

Wonder when the next season starts?

I can't wait for the next season! :D Also... GAH, HOLY TARDIS OF GALLIFREY, THAT BEAR! :-|

Might I add that because of Gravity Falls, I just might start celebrating Summerween now. I frigging love Halloween (it is my birthday on Halloween, after all. XD ), so twice a year sounds good to me. I wonder what my neighbors will think when I show up in costume at their doors in the middle of July. :lol:

YES!

agky.jpg

I KNOW ALL!

I SEE ALL!

And the next answers to the questions you ask are: 42. Nachos. Yes. And Gristle McThornBody.

Also if you haven't seen it yet...Part of the original Pilot for Gravity Falls.

Guh. Stan looks horrible.

Also, there's supposed to be more of those shorts online. Will have to watch 'em all.

OH GOSH. Stan does look horrible. :-| They all look a lot better in the aired version, actually. Also, Norman is really twitchy. Was he that twitchy in the one they aired? I forget. OH WAIT, scratch that, the answer is 42. The answer to everything is 42.

Eh. Minotaurs eat people too..So it's all good I guess. :-|

I would love to see a crossover between the show and Disney's Haunted Mansion...We already saw a ton of HM love in the MLP comic, so it would be fun to see it pop up in GF.

That would be awesome! :D Did you ever see that Mabel showed up in pony form in the MLP comics? Look! http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130520055042/gravityfalls/images/8/89/Mlp_issue_5_Maybelle.jpg This is a page from the actual, official mlp comic. True story. :o

Archived