digimon and/or pokemon

I was watching digimon on netflex when i startled to think i should start a Digimon RP and i was wondering.

If anypony would join if i do so who would digimon is an awesome old cartoon that sould have an RP

I do it will take place in the present and also if we want we can follow the seris by this i mean when we are done with this on we move onto Digimon Tamers then Digimon Frontier then Digimon Savers/Data Squad and finally Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion

My second idea was to start a pokemon RP that follow the series of a character that i will play as called Ash Getem yes i know it is like the main character ash but i didn't want to use his real name

here is the plot of digimon adventures the one basic of the series

On August 1, 1999, seven children from Japan are suddenly thrust into a strange dimension called the "Digital World" while they are at summer camp. During their adventure, children Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, and T.K., discover that they are in a land where digital creatures called "Digimon" dwell. Befriending seven of the Digimon, the children learn that they have the ability to help their partners digitally evolve (digivolve) into stronger, powerful forms that can combat enemies for a short amount of time. Setting off on their journey, the children start searching for a way home.