Digimon

It was a normal summer day in Ponyville when suddenly the sky turned pitch black then quickly into a fast changing rainbow. It startled to rain/snow at the same time . When you look up you see the pegusi trying to get the weather under control.

name:

race:

job:

character description:

history:

the history is optional if you want just type no or none

start by when are you doing when the sky start to change color and it start to rain/snow at the same time

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( hey could you copy this onto the starting post, yours was hard to read. ) It was a normal summer day in pony Ville when suddenly the sky turned pitch black then quickly into a fast changing rainbow. It startled to rain/snow at the same time . When you look up you see the pegusi trying to get the weather under control.

name: bronzeshine

race: Pegasus

job: blacksmith

character description: a noble stallion with a dark secret and an unknown past.

history: he was born into a notaries family of thieves he spent most of his youth as a thief. until he was told to kill a member of the royal guard, after that he stopped all contact with them.

bronzeshine flew up into the sky to help the weather team get the storm under control. " what's happening? "

name: Time Spinner

race: Unicorn

job: Historian

character description: Very introvert-ish, he likes to read and drink coffee.

Time Spinner was sitting in his office as he was setting folders around him and was reading through the events of hearth's warming eve. It was a quiet day, one he preferred.

"Caw!" The white raven in the corner cawed as she looked out her window.

"What is it Nevermore?" Time said as he got up to approach his pet.

"Time, you need to see this!" Said a pegasus stallion that burst through the back door. The back door led to the rest of the large house that Time owned and Gadget was Time's adopted brother.

Time Spinner followed Gadget and Nevermore followed Time. The trio made their way to the living room and looked out the large window to see the random weather. "What the hay..."

Time was curious and decided to go outside, though Gadget had protested. He made his way to the center of the city. "This is so...weird..."

name: bronzeshine

race: Pegasus

job: blacksmith

character description: a noble stallion with a dark secret and an unknown past.

history: he was born into a notaries family of thieves he spent most of his youth as a thief. until he was told to kill a member of the royal guard, after that he stopped all contact with them.

bronzeshine flew up into the sky to help the weather team get the storm under control. " what's happening? "

The leader of the team saw bronzeshine flying up here and asked his question "We don't know we were setting up a rain storm as you know then the clouds startled to move by themself.When the sky startled to chage colors and it startled to rain and snow weirdly" said the leader

As Time spinner and his brother and pet made they way to the center of town. They saw ponies running in terror and panicking when time got to the center. He look down and saw a book not flipping wildly or nothing in all the wind that suddenly pick up when they arrival just staying prefectly still.

" focus on the clouds! the wind can be done later but we cant risk a fire from lightning. " said bronzeshine as he started to try to push away a large storm cloud.

no matter how much they pushed the clouds was the cloud would not move

((i hope PyroBlaze response soon if not we will go with out him and i will just wrap him to you guys))

( pick up when they arrival just staying prefectly still. makes no sense, I'm not trying to be a grammar Nazi, but if I cannot understand what is happening then it bothers me. also, I need to go soon so I wouldn't mind waiting. )

(Sorry for not posting earlier, but I was eating dinner.)

name: Pyro Blaze

race: Unicorn

job: Guard / Pyromancer

character description: Cool headed, determined, friendly, and a fiery temper. Pyromancer.

history: Pyro has always been able to use fire magic and he uses it to help him in his job.

Pyro looked up at the sky from his guard post, and saw the sky going crazy. "What the? What's going on up there?" Pyro said, leaving his post and heading for the center of town. When he arrived, he saw the weather ponies in the sky trying to calm things down while every other pony except for two running in terror.

((i am going to give every one last post before taking them to the digital world bronzeshine is gone))

After bronzeshine said that a cloud form a dragon and ate him

post-8050-0-84576000-1377526848_thumb.jp ((look like this))

when the dragon ate him the whole world fell to pitch darkness

"Please calm down everypony. You need to get to safety, but you can do it calmly." Pyro called out to the panicking ponies around him as a weather pony was apparently eaten by a cloud. "What the heck is going on here?" Pyro mumbled to himself as he tried to get ponies to safety.

((pyro the world didn't fall pitch black that is just how people description things like fainting and things like that))

After pyro did all that a single red lightning bolt hit him before he fall unconscious he saw around him was nothing but fire and the sense he was falling

As Time Spinner stood there not moving the book on the ground in front of him startled to float in of him and continued to flip to a centain page and stop on page 250 and just float there like it wanted time spinner to read it

Time Spinner approached the book, whether it was him being foolish or him being brave, he looked into the book, but he couldn't make out what was written. "What?" He mumbled to himself as his horn started to glow.

As his horn startled to glow he could read some of it what he could read was [you are the chosen ones that is destined to save our world] after he read that the book flew out of his grasp and a bunch of papers surrounded him and his brother then as the paper exploded leaving nothing but a couple of papers floating down to the ground Time and gadget could see nothing but darkness when they could see again they could see two other ponies when they looked around they saw nothing but a bunch of numbers